637

Chapter 637

Lindsay Walker heard that she was being followed, and subconsciously glanced at the rearview mirror, only to realize that there was really a car following her.

Lindsay Walker was very afraid, why was she followed by Damien Smyth ‘s people?

Lennon Nicholas know she was being followed?

this moment, Lindsay Walker realized that she had been under the control of Lennon Nicholas and could not escape at all.

Lindsay Walker didn’t dare to change lanes, so she could only drive straight ahead, towards the suburbs, avoiding places with surveillance cameras.

Lindsay Walker was flustered and terrified, did Damien Smyth find her?

Or had Sigrid Smyth discovered her and betrayed her?

Sigrid Smyth hated her so much, if he really found out, he probably wouldn’t take the initiative to ask him out.

Tim followed behind and saw that Lindsay Walker ‘s car was driving towards the suburbs, and the speed was getting faster and faster, so he felt something was wrong.

Tim speeded up to catch up, and wanted to take Lindsay Walker away directly. At the traffic light, he watched the green light and was about to chase, when suddenly a car on the left ran through the red light.

Instinctively, Tim slammed on the brakes, and the cars behind him braked too. There was a sound of horns at the

0.00%

Chapter 637

11 as Vouchers intersection, and some people shouted curses from behind.

Because of the car running the red light, several cars almost collided, and several cars were lying on the road, but the car running the red light drove away.

With this delay, Tim lost Lindsay Walker ‘s car and rushed to report to Damien Smyth .

South Gate Villa.

Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn had just returned from dinner, and received a call from Tim. Damien Smyth was still a little surprised. It was the first time that Tim lost someone.

After hearing what happened, Damien Smyth said,”You were discovered. It seems that this Elma Felton is really not easy. Lennon Nicholas has found a good man this time.”

“How did she find out? Boss, I haven’t figured it out yet.” Tim has been following very carefully. Most people drive by looking at the car in front, especially women, and don’t care what cars are behind them. He was discovered after a dozen kilometers, which was so strange.

“There are people beyond people, and there is heaven beyond the sky.” Damien Smyth thought for a moment, and said, “Leave Elma Felton aside, there is something wrong with Jeremy Walker, I asked Jesse Hudson to send someone over there, and you should go there now. Tomorrow morning, I will To see the news of Jeremy Walker’s sudden death, Jeremy Walker’s accident, Lindsay Walker will not be complacent.”

“Understood, boss, I’ll go there now.”

Damien Smyth hung up the phone, looked deeply into the

24.64%

Chapter 637

1788 Voucherz

distance, and was thinking about the relationship between Sigrid Smyth and Lennon Nicholas and Elma Felton.

Vivienne Quinn chatted with Evangeline ‘s new teacher Martina Gracie downstairs. Martina Gracie taught Evangeline for a day and reported to Vivienne Quinn what happened.

Martina Gracie said with a smile,” This child is very smart and learns things quickly. She was a little resistant at first, but it got better slowly. I found that Evangeline is very interested in medicine.”

“Thank you, teacher Martina ” Vivienne Quinn said,”

Evangeline wanted to study medicine before, and she even studied under a teacher, but now, she may not be able to be a doctor in the future.”

How can a dumb person be a doctor? How to communicate with patients?

Lily Maya killed Evangeline ‘s life, and Vivienne Quinn’s hatred was hard to contain when she thought about it.

“If Evangeline is interested in this area, she can continue to learn. It will always be useful.” Martina Gracie said from the teacher’s point of view,”A child’s interest is the best teacher. As long as she is willing and talented, she will learn from it.” Well, it can also have a good effect.”

“Thank you, teacher Martina, for your suggestion. You really worked hard today.” Vivienne Quinn thought about going back to discuss with Quintion Julius, and asked if Quintion Julius would continue to teach Evangeline.

It’s getting late, and it’s time for Martina Gracie to go back.

52.58%

Chapter (17

After the people left, Vivienne Quinn went upstairs to watch Evangeline in the room. Seeing Damien Smyth accompanying Evangeline to draw in the room, she left without disturbing

her.

Vivienne Quinn goes to Mrs. Quinn ‘s room and talks about Luis Mendoza.

Vivienne Quinn arrived at the door just in time to hear Mrs. Quinn talking to Luis Mendoza on the phone.

Mrs. Quinn said, “It’s up to Vivienne to decide. Vivienne said before that if you don’t want your broken company, you should stop messing around. Vivienne is pregnant. How can she have the time and thought…”

Luis Mendoza is lobbying Mrs. Quinn again, and wants Mrs. Quinn to persuade Vivienne Quinn to help get the company back.

Vivienne Quinn walked in, motioned Mrs. Quinn to hand her the phone, and she spoke to Luis Mendoza .

Mrs. Quinn handed the phone to Vivienne Quinn, and Vivienne Quinn sat down and asked Luis Mendoza on the phone,” You want to return to the position of president of the company, who reacts the most? Who is the calmest?”