652

2lChapter 652

Vivienne Quinn is very interested, Lainey Marlowe agrees to Bob Mendoza ‘s confession, what does this have to do with Damien Smyth.

Vivienne Quinn grabbed Lainey Marlowe ‘s arm and shook it,”Tell me quickly, don’t say half hidden and half, you want to ki l l me.”

Lainey Marlowe said embarrassedly,”I thought your husband was cheating on the beautiful woman. I asked Bob to follow him. If I caught up with your husband’s car, I agreed to be his girlfriend. Tell me, is it related to your husband? If it wasn’t for a misunderstanding, I wouldn’t have agreed to Bob so quickly.”

Vivienne Quinn ‚'”‘…’

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help laughing,” Damien Smyth really helped.”

She’s not worried about Damien Smyth cheating.

“Vivienne, you’re still laughing.” Lainey Marlowe snorted twice,” originally wanted to let Bob pursue me for a while, that I could enjoy the happiness of being pursued, but this time, I successfully fell into it, Bob Do you think I’m not reserved?”

“If you’re really reserved, Bob Mendoza may think it’s more abnormal.” Vivienne Quinn quipped,”You just keep it.”

Vivienne, how long can your Damien Smyth have s*x?”

Lainey Marlowe ‘s question embarrassed Vivienne Quinn,”Why do you ask this?”

So

“I want to do a survey, whether men over 30 years old have very powerful sexual abilities.” Lainey Marlowe

said,”According to research, 20 years old is the age at which men’s sexual abilities are strongest, and men after 30 years old are sexually powerful. The ability begins to decline, and women have the most sexual needs in their thirties, so it is perfect for a thirty-year-old woman to find a twenty-year-old man.”

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry, “You are a theoretical value, so you can’t allow a deviation. Besides, when two people are together, s*x life is not the most important thing.”

of a hungry man.” Lainey Marlowe said,”Honestly, you like Damien Smyth, is it because he is also very strong.”

Vivienne Quinn blushed suddenly, and every scene of s*x with Damien Smyth came to mind.

“I hit it off.” Lainey Marlowe excitedly said, “Tell me how long he can last each time he makes love!”

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t laugh or cry,” Lainey, your question is too direct.”

“We can talk about anything, and I will tell you the details of my lovemaking in the future.”

Vivienne Quinn,”…”

I really don’t treat her like an outsider.

“Thank you, I won’t listen to the details of your s*x with Bob Mendoza in the future.” Vivienne Quinn laughed,” Every time We make love, he can last at least half an hour…”

Lainey Marlowe’s eyes widened,”Half an hour, that’s the high- quality threshold. If it’s more than one hour, isn’t that an hour, Vivienne, your sexual desire is really satisfied.”

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” Maybe your Bob can last for more than an hour. After all, he exercises regularly, and his physical strength must be good. He rarely drinks or smokes.”

“When you put it that way, I really want to go grab Bob right now.” Lainey Marlowe licked her lips.

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t help laughing,”I see that you have planned for him for a long time. To be honest, have you fallen in love with Bob ?”

Lainey Marlowe said,”After getting along for so long, he is really a good person, completely different from those ex- boyfriends in the past. I thought he was with Elvis Reynolds before, so I didn’t mix it up. Now he delivers it to the door by himself., then I will accept it for sure.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”I don’t know you yet, you’re just waiting for Bob Mendoza to drill you.”

The two were chatting, and Lainey Marlowe ‘s cell phone rang. It was Bob Mendoza who invited her to dinner and a

movie.

In the boyfriend and girlfriend, the normal dating process, it must go.

While Lainey Marlowe was on the phone with Bob Mendoza, Vivienne Quinn noticed a few hairs on the bed where Lindsay Walker had just been lying.

In order to completely dispel the doubts in her heart, Vivienne

57.69%

Quinn still picked up Lindsay Walker ‘s hair by accident.

To determine the identity of the other party, DNA identification can also be done.

Lainey Marlowe went on a date with Bob Mendoza, and Vivienne Quinn took a taxi to find Damien Smyth, who was going to ask Damien Smyth to arrange for Jeremy Walker to have the hairs authenticated.

Vivienne Quinn was on her way to the company, and Damien Smyth was sent to investigate Elma Felton ‘s affairs, and there were clues.