645

Chapter 645

Lainey Marlowe was shocked.

Bob Mendoza is confessing his love to her?

She remembered that when she asked Bob Mendoza if he liked her, Bob Mendoza denied it and said she thought too much.

Lainey Marlowe stared at the ring in Bob Mendoza’s hand, looked at Bob Mendoza again, and laughed twice,”Today is not April Fool’s Day, Bob, you are kidding me again.”

“I’m serious.” Bob Mendoza looked at Lainey Marlowe with a serious expression,” Lainey Marlowe, try it, the sexual ability of a thirty-year-old man will not disappoint you, if you don’t believe it, you can inspect the product first. ”

“Pfft.”

Lainey Marlowe couldn’t help but stared at Bob Mendoza dumbfounded. Is this still the Bob Mendoza she knew?

This kind of “mudgy talk” about the first inspection has been

uttered.

Lainey Marlowe felt embarrassed, and Bob Mendoza asked again,” Lainey Marlowe, would you like to be my girlfriend? After getting along for this period of time, I think you are very suitable.”

Bob Mendoza, who confessed for the first time, was a bit shy and couldn’t say those few words, but he felt that he

expressed it very clearly, and Lainey Marlowe should be able to understand it.

Chapter 645

1288 Vouchers

He has lived for more than 30 years, and it is also the first time he has met such an interesting girl as Lainey Marlowe. Perhaps, since the first time he met Lainey Marlowe that year, the current fate is doomed.

Lainey Marlowe forgot to answer for a while, and didn’t know how to answer, her heart beat faster, she really never expected that Bob Mendoza would confess to her.

She always thought that Bob Mendoza and Elvis Reynolds were together.

“Well, I…” Lainey Marlowe stuttered because of nervousness. It wasn’t the first time she had been confessed, but this time it was Bob Mendoza, who was acting inflexible. Could she not be nervous and surprised?

Lainey Marlowe stood up nervously,”Wait for me, I’ll go to the bathroom.”

After speaking, Lainey Marlowe ran to the bathroom, quickly turned on the tap, took a handful of water and patted her face to wake up.

Lainey Marlowe looked at herself in the mirror, her face burning hot and extremely red.

Lainey Marlowe said to herself,” Oh, Lainey Marlowe, Lainey Marlowe, why are you so useless, why are you blushing, it’s not the first time you have been confessed, you are so beautiful, so understanding, and likable, then is required.”

Lainey Marlowe praised herself vigorously, and the more she praised, the more confident she became. After calming down, she took a deep breath and walked out.

22 57

Chapter 645

1388 Vouchers

788

Lainey Marlowe returned to her seat, and the steak was served.

Red wine was also opened by Bob Mendoza,”Would you like a drink?”

drink wine?

Lainey Marlowe pinched her fingers, a little hesitant. If Bob Mendoza didn’t confess, she would have no problem drinking a bottle. Now Bob Mendoza let her drink, no matter how she heard it, it was misleading.

Sex after drinking, Bob Mendoza was drinking her, trying to take advantage of her?

Lainey Marlowe was at war with each other, whether to drink or not to drink, she was a girl, so she had to be more reserved.

Just when Lainey Marlowe was struggling, Bob Mendoza ‘s voice sounded, “This amount of alcohol is not enough to get you drunk. I am a policeman, and I don’t know how to break the law. I take advantage of you. You can drink at ease.”

Lainey Marlowe “…”

What a shame.

Lainey Marlowe was embarrassed, but who was Lainey Marlowe afraid of.

“Full up, drink it, you got promoted today, you must drink it.” Lainey Marlowe drank in a hurry, and drank the whole glass of red wine in one gulp, just like drinking beer.

Bob Mendoza,”…”

48.601

Chapter 645

1288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe has been very nervous, a little flustered, talking in a confused way, Bob Mendoza is the first time seeing such a lovely Lainey Marlowe, a smile flashed across his eyes.

Bob Mendoza continued to give Lainey Marlowe a full blown, and he didn’t ask Lainey Marlowe if he would like to be his girlfriend again. Lainey Marlowe ‘s meaning was already very clear. His confession was too sudden, so she had to get used to it.

After two or three glasses of red wine, Lainey Marlowe ‘s face turned a little red, and she began to talk more,” Bob, why do you suddenly like me?”

“It wasn’t sudden, it was planned for a long time.” Bob Mendoza looked at her and said, “I have hinted to you before that you should relax the criteria for choosing a spouse. Don’t get too stuck on age. A thirty-year-old man is not Sexual ability is not good, you have to try it to know.”‘

Lainey Marlowe “…”

She suddenly remembered that she had really said this to Bob Mendoza before, when Vivienne Quinn was still there, and when she was about to go back, Bob Mendoza also said that a thirty-year-old man is not incapable of sex.

Could it be that at that time, Bob Mendoza treated her…

Lainey Marlowe looked at Bob Mendoza, and suddenly changed,” Bob, so you…”

Before finishing speaking, Lainey Marlowe missed Bob Mendoza, and saw behind Bob Mendoza, Damien Smyth coming in from the restaurant door. Damien Smyth was

69 54%

Chapter 645

1 year

accompanied by a woman, who seemed to have an unusual relationship, and the two went upstairs directly.

“I’m going, Damien Smyth is stealing outside behind Vivienne’s back?”

96 645