632

Chapter 632

Vivienne Quinn asked excitedly,”How? Isn’t that Lindsay Walker ?”

Bob Mendoza shook his head,”No, fingerprints can’t lie. Everyone’s fingerprints are unique. After comparison, the woman named Elma just now is not Lindsay Walker.”

Vivienne Quinn was very disappointed. Her feelings told her that the woman named Elma was most likely Lindsay Walker, but now in front of the iron evidence, everything was her overthinking.

But……

How did that Elma know that we knew each other?”

This is what puzzled Vivienne Quinn the most.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t know about Lindsay Walker’s alias Elmal Felton, who framed Grayson Smyth. To be precise, she only heard the name Elma Felton from Damien Smyth, and she had never seen the name Elma Felton at the wedding, but just now Lindsay Walker claimed to be Elma, and Vivienne Quinn naturally didn’t know it.

Bob Mendoza analyzed,” It may be that there were no other customers in the store just now, and I walked in your direction, so that Elma thinks so.”

Such an explanation makes sense.

Vivienne Quinn sat back disappointed and said, “I

misunderstood.”

“However, you have a sentence that reminded me. I also thought about it before. Lindsay Walker may change his

appearance. To check it, we need to be more careful.”

288 Vouchers

After meeting Vivienne Quinn in the coffee shop, Lindsay Walker was a little excited. She returned to the villa, took out the photos she had just taken and studied, thinking about how to prove the affair between Bob Mendoza and Vivienne Quinn.

If Evangeline is really the child of the two, a paternity test would be the best way to explain it.

She can’t rely on Lennon Nicholas and Jeff Nicholas, so she can only rely on herself.

At this time, Jeff Nicholas came over and threw her something,”Your finger film should be replaced. Remember, you must wear finger film at any time.”

Jeff Nicholas gave Lindsay Walker is as thin as a cicada’s wing, and it almost fits the skin color. This is what Lennon Nicholas ordered for Lindsay Walker on the road .

Lindsay Walker ‘s face has changed, but the fingerprints have not changed. If something goes wrong, the fingerprints are the best evidence to reveal his identity.

Lindsay Walker brought a basin of water with special potion in it. She put her hand in it, and the finger film that was attached to her fingertips began to fall off.

Lindsay Walker reluctantly put on the new finger wraps and said, “It’s really troublesome. The policeman has already found the door. I ran into it again just now and didn’t

recognize me. In fact, there is no need to be so careful. Who

23.22%

Chapter 632

knows I’m Lindsay Walker.”

1288 Vouchers

“Be careful.” Jeff Nicholas asked, “Did you run into the police again just now?”

“Meet it, it’s the Mendoza.” Lindsay Walker put on the finger wrap and checked it again,”What kind of material is this made of? You can’t tell it when you put it on. It’s so thin.”

Jeff Nicholas said blankly,” Dead skin.”

These three words frightened Lindsay Walker quite a bit, and he immediately felt unlucky and overwhelmed.

“Why do you give me something from a dead person?” Lindsay Walker wanted to take off the finger membrane angrily, and goose bumps all over his body when he thought that it was dead human skin.

“If you want to die, you can pick it.” Jeff Nicholas said

coldly,”The police have found the door, and you think you are safe? The police may find you anytime, and I have to leave For a while, you can do it yourself.”

“Where are you going? Jeff Nicholas, you didn’t want to leave me and escape because the police came to your door.” Lindsay Walker took Jeff Nicholas ‘s arm,”That’s not okay, if you want to go, you have to take me with you.”

11

Boss Lennon asked me to go out to do some errands. As

long as you don’t mess around, you will be safe for the time being.” Jeff Nicholas took out a bank card to Lindsay Walker,”Here is half a million dollars, you use it first.”

With that said, Jeff Nicholas walked out of the house and drove off in the car in the yard.

49.76%

Chapter 632

Lindsay Walker has been living with Jeff Nicholas since she escaped from the hospital. Although Jeff Nicholas is cold- tempered and hard- spoken, Jeff Nicholas never wants to have sex with her. Being under the same roof with Jeff Nicholas also makes her feel at ease.

Jeff Nicholas left suddenly, and Lindsay Walker was still a little empty in her heart. She looked at the finger film on her fingertips, and put it on obediently, and did not take it off.

Lindsay Walker was researching how to do a paternity test for Evangeline and Bob Mendoza, exposed the affair of Vivienne Quinn and Bob Mendoza, and tried to get more evidence. Sigrid Smyth sent another message asking her to have dinner with her.

It has been a week since the last time the two dated, and Lindsay Walker thought of getting some news from Sigrid Smyth, so she agreed.

On the other side, Damien Smyth, who was rushing to the police station, received a call from Tim.

“Boss, recently Sigrid Smyth has seen a lot of beauties with new faces. I just found out that Sigrid Smyth has an appointment tonight.”

“Well, go follow.” Damien Smyth said, “As long as there is a woman who appears next to Sigrid Smyth, make a record for me.”