666

Chapter 666

Vivienne Quinn didn’t ask too much about Lindsay Walker ‘s case, and she doesn’t know the sentencing situation.

Damien Smyth also wouldn’t talk about these things in front of Vivienne Quinn, to upset Vivienne Quinn.

police station.

Lainey Marlowe, who left South Gate Villa, dro ve here directly to block people.

She couldn’t believe that Bob Mendoza wasn’t coming back.

Lainey Marlowe was waiting in the office without saying hello to Bob Mendoza in advance.

Dave smiled and said, “Miss Marlowe, Bob is really busy, how about I call him and ask him to come back?”

“No, I’ll just wait here.” Lainey Marlowe smiled and said, “You can go about your business and leave me alone, I know the police station well.”

She has followed Bob Mendoza many times and helped solve cases before, so there is no place in the police station/she is not familiar with.

Dave in the bureau now knows the relationship between Lainey Marlowe and Bob Mendoza.

He has to treat his future sister-in-law well.

Dave was about to go out when the door of the office was pushed open from the outside, and it wasn’t Bob Mendoza who came, but Elvis Reynolds.

Dave saw Elvis Reynolds, there were two words in his heart,

0.001

it’s over.

Elvis Reynolds’ thoughts on Bob Mendoza, I’m afraid no one in the bureau doesn’t know, but Lainey Marlowe is Bob Mendoza ‘s real girlfriend. If the two collide, what’s the deal?

Dave smiled and said, ” Dear Brook, you are here too, but Bob is not here.”

Hearing the words Brook’s lover, Elvis Reynolds’ face was a little bad. Dave called her Bob’s lover before, and he changed his words too quickly.

Now Elvis Reynolds, she doesn’t want to label her ex- husband again.

Elvis Reynolds said blankly,” Dave, you should still call me by my name from now on. Brook has passed away for so many years. When I hear his name, I think of his death and feel sad.”

“Look at my mo uth, what nonsense I’m talking about, then I’ll call you Elvis from now on.” Dave had a quick brain and said,

‘Bob’s not here, Elvis, what’s the matter with you, I’ll tell Bob later ”

Elvis Reynolds glanced at Lainey Marlowe sitting on the sofa in the office, and said to Dave, “No, I’ll wait here.”

Dave “…

Why do these words sound so familiar?

Two women in a scene, the smell of gunpowder in the air is so strong, Dave dare not stay here.

Dave smiled and made an excuse,” I still have something to do, So I’ll get to it first.”

Dave sneaked out quickly and called Bob Mendoza to inform,” Bob, come to put out the fire, Elvis and Miss Marlowe are waiting for you in your office…”

in the office.

Lainey Marlowe and Elvis Reynolds were left. They were both women, and they knew what women were thinking.

This is a battlefield where no gunpowder can be seen.

Elvis Reynolds sat across from Lainey Marlowe, and nodded politely,” Miss Marlowe, long time no see, you are getting more and more beautiful. If I have half of Miss Marlowe’s beauty and half of earning power, that would be great.”

Elvis Reynolds’ eyes were full of envy and jealousy.

with Lainey Marlowe, Elvis Reynolds is an ordinary housewife, she is not as glamorous, young and beautiful as Lainey Marlowe.

In terms of making money, it’s not as good as Lainey Marlowe.

“What is sister-in-law looking for Bob Mendoza?” Lainey Marlowe asked directly, not so calmly.

“Isn’t Bob Mendoza getting promoted? He has a lot of things to do and is often too busy to eat on time. He has a stomach problem. I’ll bring him medicine.” Elvis Reynolds spoke softly, but every word was provocative,” On Wednesday, he drank too much with my dad and threw up.”

Lainey Marlowe quickly remembered that last Wednesday was the day her calls and messages to Bob Mendoza hadn’t

56.43%

been answered.

It turned out that Bob Mendoza was drinking with Elvis Reynolds’ father-in-law that day.

Elvis Reynolds smiled softly and harmlessly, with a somewhat pitiful look,” Miss Marlowe, I am a woman who has lost her husband. After losing her husband, it is not easy for a woman to set up a home. Miss Marlowe can understand Is it not for Bob Mendoza ‘s help over the years, me and the children, and Brook’s parents, don’t know how to survive. I know Miss Marlowe loves Bob Mendoza, but we can’t do without Bob Mendoza, can you pity me, don’t snatch him from me.”