724

Chapter 724

1

Damien Smyth has been on a business trip for a few days, and it seems that these two days are busier than before, and the contact is obviously much less.

Vivienne Quinn called, but no one answered.

In the past two days, Vivienne Quinn has been restless, her eyelids are always twitching, and she has a bad premonition.

Damien Smyth didn’t answer the phone, Vivienne Quinn thought she was busy, so she went to check Evangeline’s homework.

Lainey Marlowe left Vivienne Quinn and went back to the beauty salon.

As soon as she arrived at the door of the store, the front desk told her.” Boss, there is a lady looking for you in the lounge on the second floor.”

“Ma’am?” Lainey Marlowe wondered. ‘It’s so mysterious, could it be that my mother is urging the marriage here again?”

The front desk shook his head, “No.”

“Then I’ll go take a look.” Lainey Marlowe went up to the second floor.

Helen sitting in the lounge.

Lainey Marlowe has never met Helen, and does not know her. Lainey Marlowe walked in with a polite and suspicious smile,”Hi, I am the owner of this beauty salon, may I ask who you are?”

Helen looked back and saw Lainey Marlowe, her eyes lit up, she stood up quickly, and said with a smile, “You are Lainey Marlowe, right? I saw you on my son’s communication software. I am Bob Mendoza ‘s mother, Helen.”

Helen went to the bureau to inquire about it from Dave. She knew that Lainey Marlowe had opened a beauty salon, so she came over to meet her.

1/4

Chapter 774

1288 Vouchers

Before Lainey Marlowe came, Helen had read about the history of the beauty salon and visited the beauty salon.

I secretly admire Lainey Marlowe, she is an amazing girl, she runs such a big beauty salon by herself, she is young, beautiful and capable, isn’t she at hundred times better than Elvis Reynolds ?

Who would choose Lainey Marlowe as his daughter-in-law?

When she heard that it was Bob Mendoza ‘s mother, Lainey Marlowe was flattered, and quickly entertained her warmly, “Auntie, I’m sorry, I’ve been waiting for a long time. The coffee is cold. I’ll change it for you.”

As she spoke, Lainey Marlowe asked the staff to bring Helen a new cup of coffee and some fruit, and specifically said, “Bring the freshest imported fruit.”

Lainey Marlowe ‘s enthusiasm made Helen feel more satisfied. After knowing that she is Bob Mendoza’s mother, she can still entertain her warmly. It must be because she still likes Bob Mendoza.

Otherwise, the two broke up, she came here to see Lainey Marlowe, Lainey Marlowe should not be welcome.

The coffee and fruits were delivered, and Lainey Marlowe said warmly again.”Auntie, sit down, do you often go to the spa? When I see your face, it is well-maintained. Come to my shop often when you are free, and I will give you free, you do it every day.”

“That’s great, that’s great.” Helen grinned from ear to ear,” Lainey Marlowe, I’ve wanted to see you for a long time. Before my family Bob said that he would bring you back to his hometown after the American New Year. Let me meet Bob’s dad. We all look forward to seeing you.” Let Bob bring you back.”

Lainey Marlowe said awkwardly, “Auntie, I broke up with Bob Mendoza.”

2/4

Chapter 724

1288 Vouchers

“I know, Bob told me.” Helen said,” Lainey Marlowe, I can see that my Bob has you in his heart. He doesn’t like that Elvis Reynolds. And you like our Bob too, right? Good fate, don’t be disturbed by a mouse dropping.”

Lainey Marlowe was confused, “Auntie, aren’t they getting married on February 14th?”

You are about to get married, why come to her and tell her these things?

“Married?” Helen said, “Nothing, how could I let Elvis Reynolds into my house, Elvis Reynolds ‘ in-laws, did Bob tell you? Bob took care of their Walker family, all for the sake of dead colleagues superior.”

Lainey Marlowe was also surprised to hear that it was not a marriage, she heard that day.

Could it be that the fixed date is not a marriage?

“I know some.” Lainey Marlowe touched his neck and said, “Bob is a responsible man.”

“Fart.” Helen pulled his face and said,”He is stupid, the Walker family is like a group of leeches, specially sucking my son’s blood, wanting my son to raise their family, dreaming.”

Speaking of the Walker family ‘s thoughts, Helen was very angry.

Lainey Marlowe can see that the Walker family is relying on Bob Mendoza, but it’s hard to express her opinion.

Helen took Lainey Marlowe ‘s hand and said kindly, “Girl, you can get back together with my Bob, I won’t treat you badly, after you get married, I’ll go back to live in the countryside, and I won’t bother you and my wife.”

Lainey Marlowe,”…

It’s all about getting married?

Chapter 724

288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe was in a dilemma, “Auntie, I’m not the only one who has the final say on this…”

“You really have the final say on this matter.” Helen said, “Girl, if you don’t want to give up on Bob, just take a step forward. I know my son is a foolish and loyal person who takes promises very seriously. You If you don’t push him, he won’t be able to get out of the place.”

Helen said earnestly, “Let me also tell you something from the bottom of my heart. Elvis Reynolds is a second marriage with a daughter. Bob has a good career. Why do you think I would let Bob marry such a woman? Let alone the Walker family. There are two old people who are often sick. If Bob marries Elvis Reynolds, he will be someone else’s son and help others raise their children.