774

Chapter 774

‘buchert

Damien Smyth ‘s voice made Christian Mendoza and Queena Mendoza feel like they were on a roller coaster, and their hearts hung in their throats.

Hearing the sound, Luis Mendoza followed the sound and looked towards the stairs,” The wild man…”

There are stairs blocking, Luis Mendoza only saw a man walking down the stairs, but did not see the real face.

Christian Mendoza’s mind went blank. In desperation, Queena Mendoza picked up the ashtray on the table and smashed it hard on Luis Mendoza ‘s head.

Luis Mendoza suddenly stared at the star, fell to the ground, and passed out.

Seeing Luis Mendoza fall to the ground, Christian Mendoza was shocked, but also relieved.

Damien Smyth came over from the stairs, with his hands in his pockets, watching the scene indifferently.

Queena Mendoza was holding an ashtray, Luis Mendoza fell to the ground, Christian Mendoza stood beside him with a pale face, and Bishop Mendoza came in with a takeaway.

“younger sister……”

Bishop Mendoza swallowed back her words.

Such a scene is enough to make Bishop Mendoza confused.

Queena Mendoza’s limbs trembled, Christian Mendoza couldn’t speak, only Damien Smyth was calm, with an expression of an outsider, watching indifferently.

Bishop Mendoza asked urgently, “What, what’s going on?”

Christian Mendoza thought quickly, and said, “Dad and Mom had a fight, and it was useless for us to explain it to Dad, and then Mom did it. Brother, hurry up and send Dad to the hospital.”

Christian Mendoza blamed Queena Mendoza.

Queena Mendoza did not refute, saying,”Your father hangs around outside all day long and slanders me for raising men. He really thinks that I am easy to bully. I can’t bear such insults.”

Bishop Mendoza was completely confused, but it didn’t matter what happened now, Bishop Mendoza rushed Luis Mendoza to the hospital.

Queena Mendoza also hurriedly followed, her words were ruthless, but she was still worried that something was wrong

with Luis Mendoza.

Damien Smyth and Christian Mendoza are left in the Mendoza family.

Christian Mendoza glanced at Damien Smyth and

explained, “My parents’ marriage is in trouble. My dad just misunderstood. Lucien, are you okay? Don’t worry about it. I’ll take you out for dinner.”

“Your father is injured like this, you should go to the hospital first.” Damien Smyth said, “Let’s have dinner another day.”

With that said, Damien Smyth left first.

It’s a mess right now, and Christian Mendoza is a little bit out

Chacher (74

of control.

Damien Smyth took a taxi and left. He didn’t go back to the villa, nor did he go to the hospital.

The taxi driver asked him, “Where are you going?”

“Walk around.” Damien Smyth looked out of the car, the city

was a little strange to him.

The car drove all the way

Damien Smyth looked out the

window, thinking about what happened to the Mendoza

family just now.

Damien Smyth sensed when Luis Mendoza appeared outside, and he also saw that Queena Mendoza was deliberately distracting him.

The reason he went upstairs was to see what was going on between Christian Mendoza and Queena Mendoza.

He heard Luis Mendoza swearing, and also made a sound on the stairs on purpose, and he had a panoramic view of the reactions of Christian Mendoza and Queena Mendoza,

The mother and daughter seemed terrified that he would run into Luis Mendoza.

This is definitely not as simple as fearing that he will be misunderstood as a wild man.

If he is Lucien Gunter, the son of the steward of the Mendoza family, what does it matter if he meets Luis Mendoza ?

Damien Smyth just lost his memory, not his IQ.

Damien Smyth was sure that Luis Mendoza knew him and

something he wanted to know.

Damien Smyth didn’t follow him to the hospital because he wanted Christian Mendoza to let his guard down.

The taxi driver suddenly said,”Sir, the car is almost out of gas, why don’t you choose a place to let you down?”

The driver’s voice pulled Damien Smyth back from his delusions. He looked up just in time to see a plane passing by in the sky, and said on a whim, “Take me to the airport, please.”

There are still two kilometers away from the airport. The driver looked at it and said, “Okay, no problem.”

The driver drove to the airport, Damien Smyth stopped at the airport entrance, paid the money and walked straight into the airport.

Damien Smyth took out Lucien Gunter ‘s ID and bought a ticket to Washington DC.

He just wants to go to Washington DC to find his true self.

Before entering the security check, Christian Mendoza called, and Damien Smyth hesitated for a moment to answer.

“Lucien, where are you? You didn’t go back to the villa?”

“I’m at the airport, ready to board the plane,” Damien Smyth said, “Christian Mendoza, help me take care of my dad.”

“Where are you going? Washington DC ?” Christian Mendoza on the phone said anxiously,” Lucien, you can’t go, wait for me at the airport, I’ll be right over.”