679

Chapter 679

Lainey Marlowe didn’t want to say it at first, Vivienne Quinn needs to rest now, but seeing Evangeline ‘s cautious look, she couldn’t help but say it and make complaints about it.

Vivienne Quinn just woke up not long ago, some things are not clear, and she didn’t find anything wrong just now.

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” It won’t be so exaggerated. I can’t be discharged from the hospital now. Damien Smyth ‘s mother brought the child back to the old house. It makes sense. I will take the child after I am discharged from the hospital.”

See what Vivienne Quinn said, and Lainey Marlowe didn’t say that Violet Smyth was sterilized.

Vivienne, take good care of me, then I’ll go back first, and I’ll come see you another day.”

Vivienne Quinn wanted to ask Lainey Marlowe if she hadn’t gotten over the Bob Mendoza thing, so she didn’t say anything.

Lainey Marlowe left, Damien Smyth sent Mrs. Quinn and they rushed back to the hospital.

Vivienne Quinn was a little tired, she squinted for a while, and when she woke up again, it was already late at night.

Now Vivienne Quinn eats four meals a day, all of which are standard nutritious meals. They don’t gain weight, but they are full of nutrition.

Vivienne Quinn doesn’t have much appetite, so she doesn’t eat after eating some. Four meals a day don’t make her hungry.

“You guard me every day, what about the company’s affairs?”

“If I leave for a while, the company will go bankrupt, and those thousands of people will be in vain.” Damien Smyth said,”Now you need to worry about it. The company’s affairs are handled by the company’s head.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,” How much is it for a day to live here ?”

“Eight hundred thousand dollars a day.”

Vivienne Quinn instantly felt a pain in the flesh,”It’s too expensive, ordinary people don’t need so much money, $ 800,000 is the lifetime income of ordinary people.”

Damien Smyth smiled and patted Vivienne Quinn ‘s head,”You are such a miser, and you still feel sorry for this little money. You have suffered so much. You don’t feel sorry for yourself,

but I do.”

This sounded heartwarming, and Vivienne Quinn smiled,”I love money, but you love me. This is not right.”

“Wife, you have suffered for following me.” Damien Smyth took Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand and said sincerely,” Although I am rich and look good, but after you followed me, you have suffered a lot. This time I almost lost my life, I wish those crimes would fall on me.”

Damien Smyth ‘s voice was a little choked up, a big man with red eye circles, thinking of the danger of Vivienne Quinn’s childbirth, now he is afraid.

Vivienne Quinn said softly,”You have to sacrifice to gain. Now that we have Irma and Murphy, we have no regrets. If we

27 SAL

don’t gamble once, even if we have such a good life, we will regret it. Evangeline ‘s current situation, etc. Who will help Evangeline after we die ?”

“Quintion Julius has been trying to heal Evangeline ‘s throat. If Evangeline’s throat can be cured, I will keep everything in the Smyth family.” Damien Smyth wanted to comfort Vivienne Quinn, lest Vivienne Quinn worry The future of Evangeline.

He said that the three children are treated equally.

Vivienne Quinn was particularly moved, her eyes were moist,”Thank you husband, you love Evangeline, I know it all.”

“When you are discharged from the hospital, you should take good care of your body. You have suffered a serious loss this time. In this year, don’t think about going to work. You just need to take care of yourself and enjoy life.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,” You really know me. You know what I think. I was thinking about opening a jewelry design shop after I rested. What you said blocked my way.”

“The rest of your life is still long, and you have a lot of time to realize your dreams, but the recovery in the postpartum year is very important, and there is only one time.” Damien Smyth said with eyes full of doting,”You take care of your body, and your husband will say whatever you say in the future.” Listen to you, but now you have to listen to me.”

With her husband in pain, Vivienne Quinn was naturally happy,”Okay, listen to you.”

You sleep a little longer.” Damien Smyth touched Vivienne Quinn ‘s forehead, and went to bed to sleep with Vivienne

56 23%

Quinn himself.

He was still the same as before, holding her in his arms, and each other felt safe and down-to-earth.

In the dead of night, Vivienne Quinn heard what Lainey Marlowe said during the day, Irma and Evangeline looked exactly the same when they were young, and their father’s genes were different, no matter how powerful her genes. were, they would not look so similar.

Vivienne Quinn had doubts in her heart, and was also curious about Evangeline ‘s biological father. Stella Maya knew about this, and she really wanted to ask Stella Maya, but she couldn’t do it now.

T