678

Chapter 678

788 Wouchers

With Vivienne Quinn ‘s words, Evangeline dared to reach out and touch the hands of her younger siblings.

Violet Smyth wanted to use alcohol to disinfect, but Amos Smyth pulled her. Isn’t it annoying to say such things at this time?

Evangeline touched the little hands of her younger brother and sister, with a satisfied expression on her face, and gestured with a smile: the hands of younger brothers and sisters are so small and soft.

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile, “The younger brothers and sisters are still young, and they will grow up slowly in the future. When they can walk, they can play with you.”

Damien Smyth also said,” Evangeline, you are an older sister. If your younger siblings are disobedient in the future, you must discipline them and not indulge them. You must show your demeanor as an older sister.”

Mrs. Quinn and Lainey Marlowe on the side feel at ease. As long as Damien Smyth treats the three children equally and values Evangeline, Violet Smyth ‘s attitude is not important.

In fact, thinking about it carefully, Violet Smyth is also a nervous child, all for the good of the child.

Evangeline was very happy, and asked with a smile: Do younger brothers and sisters have names?

Damien Smyth said, “Yes, my brother is Murphy Smyth, nicknamed Murphy, and my sister is Irma Smyth, nicknamed Irma ”

Evangeline couldn’t help touching the little hands and feet of

her younger brother and sister. The two babies liked her sister very much, and they waved their little hands with joy.

This happy scene made Vivienne Quinn feel happy after seeing it. There is nothing better than a neat family together.

Lainey Marlowe said with a smile,”Let me hug Irma, Vivienne, why do I think Irma looks exactly like Evangeline when she was a child?”

Hearing what Lainey Marlowe said, Mrs. Quinn also took a closer look, “It’s really similar.”

Mrs. Quinn knew best what Evangeline looked like when she was born.

Vivienne Quinn has only seen the photo given by Mrs. Quinn, and now she compares it and thinks it is very similar.

she had with Damien Smyth look so much like Evangeline when she was a child?

Violet Smyth was a little unhappy when she heard this, and said, “Girls all look like their mothers, Irma looks like a mother, and Evangeline also looks like a mother, so naturally they look a bit like their mothers.”

Violet Smyth doesn’t like others to compare her granddaughter with Evangeline. Irma is Damien Smyth ‘s biological daughter, and Evangeline ‘s biological father doesn’t know who it is. How can it be the same.

Violet Smyth said made sense.

Everyone did not continue on this topic.

Mrs. Quinn went to tease the children, she found that the

amulets on the two children were missing. She glanced at Violet Smyth .

Violet Smyth was a little guilty, and she changed the subject with a smile, “It ‘s time for Irma and Murphy to drink milk

powder. Vivienne is not in good health. The two children should drink milk powder in the future. Breastfeeding will hurt Vivienne ‘s body and be tiring.”

The two children have to eat whenever they are hungry and in the middle of the night. If they are breastfeeding, Vivienne Quinn will definitely not have a good rest.

Seeing that Violet Smyth was thinking about Vivienne Quinn, Mrs. Quinn felt a little better and didn’t talk about the amulet

anymore.

Damien Smyth said,” Vivienne Quinn is just recovering and needs to rest. M o m, why don’t you take the child back first, the child will be discharged anyway, and you don’t have to stay in the hospital. I can just take care of Vivienne Quinn here alone. gone.”

Violet Smyth said with a smile,”That’s fine, I’ll take Irma and Murphy back first, and Vivienne can also rest at ease, and you don’t have to be distracted.”

Damien Smyth meant to bring back the South Gate Villa, which was taken care of by Mrs. Quinn and the confinement ladies, but Violet Smyth directly brought back the old house of the Smyth family.

Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth also learned later that the child had been taken back to the old house. It was naturally inconvenient for Mrs. Quinn to go over and look at it, and she didn’t care about Violet Smyth, so she could only think about

it from a different angle. It’s a good thing that Violet Smyth hurts the two children.

Vivienne Quinn can’t be discharged from the hospital for the time being and can’t take care of the baby. She doesn’t feel anything, and she doesn’t realize Violet Smyth ‘s

possessiveness towards the children.

In Vivienne Quinn’s heart, Violet Smyth has always been a perfect mother-in-law, who is very kind to herself, not stingy, and doesn’t care about her past.

As a bystander, Lainey Marlowe, after everyone left, took the opportunity to remind Vivienne Quinn,” Vivienne, have you noticed that you, mother-in-law, care too much about children and take care of everything? If you don’t pay attention, you, as a mother, won’t have the right to say anything about the children in the future.”