770

Chapter 770

Bishop Mendoza was terrified when he heard it, and what

made him even more terrified was Christian Mendoza ‘s cold blood.

Is this still the gentle and kind sister he knew?

Bishop Mendoza didn’t know the Christian Mendoza in front of him a little bit. The former Christian Mendoza would not have the heart to step on an ant.

Now that Housekeeper Gunter ‘s left leg is gone, Christian Mendoza is too lighthearted and too cold-blooded.

Bishop Mendoza just stared at Christian Mendoza. Christian Mendoza noticed Bishop Mendoza ‘s strangeness and asked, “Brother, what’s wrong with you.”

Bishop Mendoza murmured,”Sister, Housekeeper Gunter lost a leg, just to keep Damien Smyth, he lost a leg.”

“Yeah, what’s the matter.” Christian Mendoza

frowned,”Brother, what are you making such a fuss about? It’s just a leg. Besides, I didn’t let him crash the car.””

Bishop Mendoza was shocked by Christian Mendoza ‘s ruthless indifference. He thought that Christian Mendoza used family affection to trick him into donating bone marrow. Does it mean that in Christian Mendoza’s view, everyone can take advantage of it?

His real brother, is also the same as Housekeeper Gunter?

Bishop Mendoza suddenly asked,” Christian, if one day you need to sacrifice your brother’s life to achieve a certain goal of yours, will you do the same? Sacrifice your brother without hesitation?”

Bishop Mendoza was willing to sacrifice for Christian

Mouchert

Mendoza, but that’s not the same thing as Christian Mendoza being indifferent to him.

Hearing this, Christian Mendoza changed his face, took Bishop Mendoza ‘s arm, and said softly, “Brother, what are you thinking about, you are the closest person to me, how could I do something to hurt my brother.”

Bishop Mendoza twitched the corners of his mouth and smiled, but his heart was still cold.

He could no longer see Christian Mendoza clearly.

“Mom told us to go home for dinner tonight, are you free?” Bishop Mendoza now spoke with a hint of humility, every word was asking for Christian Mendoza’s opinion.

Christian Mendoza said,” I don’t have time, I have to stay with Damien Smyth. Housekeeper Gunter is injured, which is when I can perform well. I won’t tell you. I have been out for so long. Damien Smyth It’s time to get suspicious.”

“Sister, you can’t lie to him forever, or…” Bishop Mendoza wanted to say, and gave up.

Christian Mendoza interrupted him,”I, Christian Mendoza, do things and never give up halfway.”

Bishop Mendoza saw that he couldn’t persuade Christian Mendoza, so he didn’t say anything.

Christian Mendoza is in the hospital, Damien Smyth has watched Housekeeper Gunter come out from the intensive care unit, and he stands alone outside the hospital corridor smoking a cigarette to relieve his mood.

The perpetrator was not seriously injured and was still conscious. Damien Smyth went to see it himself and asked

about the circumstances of the incident.

Nouchert

It was indeed Housekeeper Gunter who hit it himself, even the surveillance video provided by the traffic police.

Damien Smyth has watched the surveillance video. Before the accident, Housekeeper Gunter stood on the side of the road with a strange expression. At that time, there were still more than ten seconds left at the red light, and it was impossible for normal people to go through this red light.

Housekeeper Gunter looked straight ahead, he saw a red light, why did he go through it?

Damien Smyth couldn’t figure out why Housekeeper Gunter had paid so much.

“Lucien.” Christian Mendoza found him, and comforted him in a warm voice,” Don’t be sad, uncle is very lucky to be able to save his life.”

“Hmm.” Damien Smyth suddenly asked, “When will I meet your family?”

Christian Mendoza was taken aback for a moment, but he didn’t respond,”You want to see my family?”

Did you agree to get married?

Damien Smyth said, “It’s been so long, I should see them too, you arrange for me to meet your parents tonight.”

“This…” Christian Mendoza felt that it was too sudden, but if she disagreed, it would arouse Damien Smyth ‘s suspicion, so

11 8 Nouchers

he said, “Okay, but only my mother is at home, and my father has gone out of town and hasn’t come back yet.”

Christian Mendoza is glad that Luis Mendoza went to Washington DC at this time, otherwise she doesn’t know

what to do.

She can’t let Luis Mendoza see Damien Smyth, and that’s it.

“Okay, then you can arrange it.” Damien Smyth stubbed out his cigarette and walked outside.

Housekeeper Gunter is in the intensive care unit and does not need to be guarded by anyone. Christian Mendoza kindly hired a nurse. If something happens, the nurse will notify and does not need to be guarded in the hospital.

Christian Mendoza also hurriedly called Queena Mendoza. She had to go back and make a series of confessions with Queena Mendoza.