615

Chapter 615

Stella Maya saw Lily Maya in the interrogation room, she held Lily Maya’s hand tightly and cried, “Daughter, don’t be afraid. Mom will find a way to get you out. I’ll go with your aunt

Pleading, she is soft-hearted, I begged a few more times, and I agreed.”

“Mom, don’t beg anyone for my affairs.” Lily Maya said,”I knew I would have today, and this may be my best destination. In this life, I also don’t think I have any hope, so it’s good. Mom, you are such a proud person, you taught me from a young age, don’t look at other people’s faces, we have a lot of confidence, and we will never ask for help. ”

the Miss family, it was divided into several suites, and it was also a Washington DC account, so it is full of confidence to live in this city. Over the past 30 years, Stella Maya has lived such a happy life, relatives and friends, who wouldn’t be envious?

Lily Maya is the only daughter of the Miss family. She was also raised and pampered by Stella Maya and Reg Maya. She has never experienced hardship or wronged.

Stella Maya repented, took Lily Maya ‘s hand, and burst into tears,” Lily Maya, it’s all mother’s fault. Mother shouldn’t have let you marry Jason Hunt back then, and didn’t compare you to Vivienne Quinn.”

Watching her daughter go to jail, Stella Maya also repented, she was too strong.

“Mom.” Lily Maya said calmly, “That matter must be kept secret.”

That’s why Lily Maya met Stella Maya.

0.00%

Chapter 615

1788 Vouchers

Evangeline is Damien Smyth’s biological daughter, and Lily Maya will die without revealing a word.

She wants to keep a thorn between Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn forever, preventing them from being perfect.

Let’s all remember, Vivienne Quinn was tainted.

Stella Maya understood what Lily Maya meant, gritted her teeth and said, “Don’t worry, Mom will keep her mouth shut.”

What a pity it is to have a biological daughter in front of you without knowing it. Stella Maya wants to make Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn feel sorry.

Lily Maya explained again,”Mom, don’t beg them for me, they won’t let me go, you and Dad have to take care of your health.”

“Don’t worry, your dad and I will be fine. We’ll wait for you to come out. I asked the lawyer. At most, it will be ten years in prison, and ten years will come soon.”

This is the only hope for Stella Maya.

When the visiting time came, Lily Maya was taken away, Stella Maya had red eyes, and when she walked out of the police station, she ran into Damien Smyth who came to the police

station.

Stella Maya was scared, she was worried that Damien Smyth would use power to overwhelm others, make Lily Maya suffer in it, or some accident would happen.

With the social status of the Smyth family, it is possible for Lily Maya to die inside.

27.61%

$15

1718 You For

Mr. Smyth, Mr. Smyth.” Stella Maya stepped forward to intercede,” Lily Maya really knows that she is wrong, you let her go, give her a way out, and we admit it when she goes to jail, you will, I will give it to you children accumulate blessings.”

Damien Smyth originally didn’t want to talk to Stella Maya, but the last sentence of accumulating blessings for the child reminded him of the pregnant Vivienne Quinn.

In the past, Damien Smyth was arbitrary and didn’t think about others at all. After having Vivienne Quinn, he has a weakness, and he does things a lot softer.

“I

What Lily Maya did, the law will punish.” Damien Smyth left these words and entered the police station.

Stella Maya didn’t know that Vivienne Quinn was pregnant. She meant Evangeline, but she couldn’t say it clearly.

She didn’t understand what Damien Smyth meant. Damien Smyth must have come to the police station because of Lily Maya’s kidnapping of Evangeline. Stella Maya didn’t dare to leave. She wanted to stay at the police station to make sure Lily Maya was okay.

Damien Smyth didn’t go to meet Lily Maya, nor did he need to. He just came to the chief to drink tea and chat about the case of Evangeline being kidnapped, and his views on this case were passed on to the chief in the “chat”.

after Damien Smyth left the police station, Lily Maya was transferred and arranged to be locked up with a group of vicious female prisoners.

These female prisoners all committed felonies and were

52.7%

788 Vouchers

sentenced to life. These people are as cruel as men.

Lily Maya is a newcomer. As soon as she entered, these female prisoners immediately “taught a lesson” to Lily Maya, first ruining Lily Maya ‘s voice.

Lily Maya enters here, she enters hell.

Vivienne Quinn knew what Damien Smyth had done at the police station, and seeing Evangeline’s current state, she felt that Lily Maya could not be punished too much.

A mother can fight desperately with her child when her child is hurt.

Evangeline is very afraid of the dark now, even when she sleeps, she has to turn on the light.

Evangeline couldn’t express what she wanted, she could only gesture. Every time she saw Evangeline like this, Vivienne Quinn felt like a knife was piercing her heart.