650

Chapter 650
The three have their own ghosts, Lindsay Walker wants to find a chance to kill Vivienne Quinn, and Vivienne Quinn wants to find a chance to prove that she is Lindsay Walker.

Lainey Marlowe was in charge of covering for Vivienne Quinn.

After eating the cake, under the lobbying of Vivienne Quinn and Lainey Marlowe, Lindsay Walker also went to Lainey Marlowe’s beauty shop.

Along the way, Lindsay Walker was watching in secret. When, she got to the stairs, she glanced at Vivienne Quinn walking in front of her, and thought in her heart, if Vivienne Quinn was pushed down the stairs so high, she should be dead.

Lainey Marlowe has been supporting Vivienne Quinn all the time. She has a big belly and it is really inconvenient to walk and gets tired easily.

Lindsay Walker didn’t have a chance to start. She was a little impatient. Looking at Vivienne Quinn’s big belly and thinking that there were two babies inside, she wanted to stab Vivienne Quinn ‘s belly with a knife.

Vivienne Quinn was pregnant, she seldom went out. Lindsay Walker really couldn’t find a chance to do it. It’s been more than six months now. If she doesn’t do it, the baby will be born.

Elma, this way.” Vivienne Quinn ‘s voice came.

Lindsay Walker, thinking things through, took the wrong turn around the corner.

Lindsay Walker regained consciousness and walked over

0.00%

Chapter 650

quickly.

1788 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe ‘s beauty salon is still very large, with a total of three floors. The first floor is for basic care, the second floor is for body care, beauty and body care, and the third floor is for surgery, such as double eyelid cutting, nose augmentation, breast augmentation, and peeling. Bone these.

Lainey Marlowe said,”I have prepared a large private room for you. There are three kinds of soup pools in which you can take a bath. You go in first, and a beautician will give you care in a while.”

Vivienne Quinn went in first, it was not the first time for her to come, and Lainey Marlowe walked away.

Seeing that Lainey Marlowe finally stopped following, Lindsay Walker actively followed Vivienne Quinn into the private

room.

There are sofas and beds for nursing care.

Vivienne Quinn said,” Elma, you can sit wherever you want.”

“Okay.” Lindsay Walker sat down, and when she saw Vivienne Quinn walking to the side of the soup pool, she couldn’t bear it anymore and wanted to push Vivienne Quinn into the soup pool.

But she didn’t do it, so she exposed herself, and it didn’t hurt Vivienne Quinn anything.

Soon, Lainey Marlowe came in with a beautician and cleaned the hands of Vivienne Quinn and Lindsay Walker. The basins. were filled with rose petals and essential oils were added.

Chapter 650

11 288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe said, “It’s just a few minutes of soaking, and then there’s a facial later.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “If you’re so generous, you’re going to lose money today.”

“It’s nothing, I can’t afford it.” Lainey Marlowe sat next to Vivienne Quinn, watching Vivienne Quinn all the time, and then the two deliberately chatted about Lindsay Walker “By the way, Vivienne, that Lindsay Walker, The police haven’t caught him yet? It’s been a year.”

Vivienne Quinn deliberately said,” Lindsay Walker is very cu**ing, he may have fled abroad.”

Lindsay Walker on the side listened, not daring to interrupt.

Lainey Marlowe added, “Skynet is well-established, and it is not leaking. Even if it ran to the moon, she will be caught. The former daughter of the rich is now a fugitive. It is really retribution.”

Lainey Marlowe’s words hit Lindsay Walker ‘s pain spot precisely.

The hand soaked in the rose petal water clenched subconsciously, and there was hatred in his eyes.

Her today is all caused by the appearance of Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn took her hands out of the basin, wiped her hands, and said, “You can still live if the sky does evil, but you can’t live if you do evil yourself.”

When saying this, Vivienne Quinn took a special look at Elma next to her to observe her reaction.

Chapter 650

288 Voucher

Lindsay Walker controlled his emotions very well, didn’t show it, and asked gossip,” Lainey, Vivienne, who are you talking about?”

Lindsay Walker never thought she was wrong. Didn’t she just kill the old lady? Vivienne Quinn also tried to kill the old lady. She just complained about the injustice and didn’t stand on her side.

She blamed Vivienne Quinn for being protected by Damien Smyth, and she was safe, but she, without protection, thought that Lennon Nicholas was a backer, but in fact he was an animal.

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”You don’t know.””

Lainey Marlowe also said, “It’s time for a facial, you guys go to that bed.”

Vivienne Quinn and Lindsay Walker were lying on the bed. Two top beauticians took care of their faces.

The whole process was correct, and Lindsay Walker used to do facials frequently, so she didn’t suspect that there would be a problem with any link.

Lindsay Walker closed his eyes and thought about how to kill Vivienne Quinn, but felt a little tired, and fell asleep

unconsciously.