757

Chapter 757

Damien Smyth is hopeful that he will soon find out who he really is.

289 Vouchers.

However, after the policewoman logged into the system to check, she couldn’t find anything, and asked, “Aren’t you from I city ?”

Damien Smyth frowned, “What’s going on?”

“It’s like this. Our system can only check II city. There is no nationwide. network, so we can’t find other places.” The policewoman

explained.”Aren’t you a local?”

Damien Smyth himself didn’t know if it was true. He thought it was. Thinking of eating steak that day, the waiter said he had a Washington DC accent and was from Washington DC.

Damien Smyth said, “I’m from Washington DC.”

The policewoman said. “Then you can only go to Washington DC to check, we can’t find it here.”

“Thank you.” Damien Smyth felt regretful.

After walking out of the police station, he came up with the idea of going to Washington DC.

Damien Smyth returned to the residence first, and Housekeeper Gunter was very surprised when he saw him come back, “Son, where have you been? We have been looking for you for a long time, and we can’t get through to your mobile phone.”

“The phone is out of battery and turned off.” Damien Smyth turned off the phone by himself, and lied casually, “I went out for a morning run, and I’m a little hungry. Is there anything to eat?”

Damien Smyth changed the subject, and Housekeeper Gunter didn’t think much of it, and said, “Yes, I’ll go to the kitchen and warm it up for you.”

Housekeeper Gunter went to the kitchen and called Christian Mendoza to tell her he was back.

Chapter 757

18 288 Vouchers

Soon, Christian Mendoza also came back. She saw Damien Smyth sitting in the living room eating melon seeds and watching TV calmly, feeling in

a trance.

“Lucien .” Christian Mendoza walked over, raised a smile and asked, “Where have you been?”

“Morning run.” Damien Smyth replied curtly.

Christian Mendoza didn’t know whether he should believe it or not. He didn’t see Damien Smyth go out on the surveillance, so how did he get out?

Christian Mendoza sat down, took Damien Smyth ‘s arm affectionately, and said, “Lucien, let’s get married.”

These words made Damien Smyth slightly startled, and he withdrew his hand calmly, saying, “I don’t think it’s appropriate at this time.”

Damien Smyth answered decisively.

“You proposed to me before the accident, I promise you, we will get married when we return to H city.” Christian Mendoza said

ד

affectionately, “Lucien, I will accompany you to retrieve your memory. After this incident, I found that I Can’t live without you, let’s get married.”

Christian Mendoza was very afraid of any misfortune and wanted to use marriage to trap Damien Smyth.

Damien Smyth can teach her any business skills, and she can get twice the result with half the effort. She is confident that a strong combination with Damien Smyth is the best match!!

Damien Smyth looked calm,” Christian Mendoza, marriage is a major event that needs to be dealt with seriously, not just for a moment. When I get back my memory, at that time, if I can confirm my feelings for you, we will get married.”

if everything Christian Mendoza said was a lie.

Chapter 757

Damien Smyth is calm, and every word is irrefutable.

288 Vouchers

Christian Mendoza sounded helpless and irritated, and Damien Smyth didn’t follow her routine.

She heard that Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn were married in a flash, and they didn’t even have a relationship foundation, so they got married anyway.

When he came to her place, he became serious?

‘Lucien, you don’t believe me?” Christian Mendoza looked sad, but with a bit of understanding.”Okay, I will wait for you, wait for you to recover your memory, I know you are distressed, and I will always be with you of.”

The tenderness and consideration of Christian Mendoza made Damien Smyth a little complicated.

Christian Mendoza, I want to go to Washington DC.”

Hearing this, Christian Mendoza’s face changed.

Damien Smyth doesn’t have many acquaintances in H city, but if he goes to Washington DC, it’s too dangerous.

in the Washington DC business world doesn’t know Damien Smyth ?

Once the Smyth family finds out that Damien Smyth is alive, it’s over.

However, Damien Smyth must have doubts when he proposed to go to Washington DC. If she stopped, it would be too obvious, but it would make Damien Smyth even more suspicious.

Christian Mendoza could only superficially agree, “Okay, what are you doing in Washington DC, I will go with you.”

I want to see it.” Damien Smyth lied casually, “Look what it looks like there, my dad said, I have been to Washington DC before, I have no

impression, I want to see it again.