662

Chapter 662

Elvis Reynolds saw the message from Lainey Marlowe, his expression became very ug y.

Lainey Marlowe sent is very ambiguous: Bob, I am at your door, I forgot your door lock code, when will you come back.

Bob Mendoza ‘s note to Lainey Marlowe, also very sweet and direct, favorite Lainey.

This remark was changed by Lainey Marlowe using Bob Mendoza ‘s mobile phone, and Bob Mendoza didn’t say anything, just remarked it.

Elvis Reynolds was not in such a good mood when he saw the

notes.

“(M o m), what’s the message?” Poppy asked curiously.

“It’s nothing, you are not allowed to tell your father

Mendoza.” Elvis Reynolds’ tone was a bit bad,”Drink up the soup.”

“Oh.” Poppy was still sensible, knowing that her mother was in a bad mood, so she ate the soup honestly.

Lainey Marlowe, who had not received a reply, called again.

Seeing the incoming call, Elvis Reynolds hurriedly muted it, and did not dare to answer it. When Lainey Marlowe hung up, she quickly deleted the missed call record.

Elvis Reynolds was annoyed, and through notes, and a woman’s intuition, she knew that Lainey Marlowe and Bob Mendoza were together.

She won’t give up Bob Mendoza to any woman.

Poppy, you are not allowed to answer the call just now, and don’t worry about it. If you hear me, you can’t tell your father Mendoza.” Elvis Reynolds taught his daughter,”If you want father Mendoza to be your real father, just do as I say do it.”

“(M o m), , did father Mendoza have a girlfriend?”

Today’s children know a lot and are sensible early.

“Just remember what I just said.” Elvis Reynolds didn’t say much, handed the phone back to his daughter, and went out to continue eating with the others.

At this point in time, Bob Mendoza drank so much, wouldn’t it be cheaper to go back Lainey Marlowe ?

When men drink too much, their self-control is generally not so good.

Elvis Reynolds called Vivian Walker aside, told Vivian Walker to cue Hugo Walker, and poured Bob Mendoza a few more drinks so Bob Mendoza couldn’t come back.

When a man eats and drinks, he can drink for a long time.

Hugo Walker had a good drinker and talked a lot. He pulled Bob Mendoza to talk, and two hours passed quickly.

After drinking a bottle of wine, Bob Mendoza, who seldom drank, was so drunk that his face and neck were red.

Vivian Walker hinted to Elvis Reynolds,” Bob drank too much, and he probably won’t leave tonight. You go and make the bed and let Bob live here tonight.”

Elvis Reynolds said,”Mom, I get it, let’s go now.”

Bob Mendoza and Hugo Walker continued to drink, while Lainey Marlowe was still waiting in front of Bob Mendoza ‘s house. He made countless phone calls, but no one answered, and no one returned the message.

Lainey Marlowe got angry and left at nine o’clock in the evening.

As for Bob Mendoza, he really drank a little too much,”Uncle, I really can’t drink anymore, why don’t I just do it today.”

Hugo Walker drank too much, and took Bob Mendoza ‘s hand,” Bob, after Brook passed away, your aunt and I will treat you as our own son, or you will be my uncle’s son-in- law. Poppy, I have always been short of a father, A child needs a complete family, I think you and Elvis are a perfect match, your aunt and I are not old-fashioned, old-fashioned, I think you and Elvis will be together, right?”

Bob Mendoza quickly explained,”Uncle, you drank too much. I have always regarded Elvis Reynolds as my sister-in-law. She will always be Brook ‘s wife. My sister-in-law and I really have nothing to do.”

“What, you think Elvis is not good enough for you?” Hugo Walker held Bob Mendoza ‘s hand tightly and said, “Now that you’ve been promoted and have a bright future, don’t you think you can’t look down on Elvis ? Bob, I’m with you.” You said, Elvis is gentle, virtuous, and good-looking. After Brook passed away, Elvis has been taking care of us and has not remarried. We also feel indebted to her in our hearts, and we can only rest assured if we hand Elvis over to you.”

“Uncle, it’s not a question of whether you deserve it or not. You are being serious. Relationships need to be pleasing to

55.0 N

each other. I understand how much you value me. I am sorry for you about Brook, and I will Instead of Brook, I will always take care of you.” Bob Mendoza promised, “I will treat you and my aunt as my biological parents, provide you with

retirement, and be filial to you.”

“If you want to be really filial, marry Elvis Reynolds.” Hugo Walker said with the help of alcohol, “This family is complete. Your aunt and I have a son, and Poppy has a father.”