688

Chapter 688

Vivienne Quinn ‘s heart is already flying home now, and she wants to go back and see her three children.

With a husband who loves her dearly and three lovely children, Vivienne Quinn feels that all the hardships she has suffered before are worth it.

Damien Smyth knew that Vivienne Quinn was in a hurry, so he called and informed Jesse Hudson and Grayson Smyth who were waiting downstairs to come up and get things.

As the two left, Damien Smyth got a call from Quintion Julius.

Knowing that Vivienne Quinn was going home today, Quintion Julius specially called to remind Damien Smyth of some precautions.

Quintion Julius said on the phone,” For this note, remember not to have s*x so early, bear with it, you have endured it for so long, it will be a while.”

Damien Smyth darkened,” Do you want to d i e ?”

Quintion Julius smiled, “It’s useless for you to threaten me, your daughter-in-law, you don’t hurt, who hurts? I’m going on a long trip, and I won’t be able to make it to the baby’s celebration banquet. The gift is on the table in your study.”

“Yeah.” Damien Smyth said, ” Remember to make up for the gift money.”

Quintion Julius “…”

Quintion Julius complained,”You are a big boss, how can you be stingy and still deduct money from me.”

Damien Smyth said confidently,”All my money is with

Vivienne Quinn. I’m poor. Just transfer the gift money to me.”

“Damien Smyth, you are really shameless. Do you want money? You can get the gift yourself. I won’t tell you. Get on the plane.”

“Bon voyage.” Damien Smyth was just teasing Quintion Julius.

Hanging up the phone, Damien Smyth went downstairs and got into the car with Vivienne Quinn to go home.

The celebration banquet is scheduled for next Monday, today is Friday, and there are still a few days left.

Vivienne Quinn is looking forward to returning home. She feels very slow in the tens of minutes of driving, and she can’t wait for the car to grow wings and fly back.

As soon as the car dr ove into Mclean Estate and stopped in the yard, Vivienne Quinn opened the door and walked quickly inside.

Knowing that Vivienne Quinn was coming back today, Evangeline was the first to run out to greet her.

Seeing her eldest daughter, Vivienne Quinn was in a particularly good mood,” Evangeline, you are dressed so beautifully today. As expected of my daughter, the longer she grows, the more beautiful she becomes.”

Evangeline was very happy to be praised. Seven-year-old Evangeline has grown very tall and is very beautiful. She is another beauty.

Mrs. Quinn also came out with a smile,” Vivienne, son-in-law,

20 74%

you are back.”

Damien Smyth said with a smile,”M o m, where is my mother? And the baby, is it still sleeping?”

“Upstairs, Irma and Murphy are showering and swimming.”

Children’s swimming can increase resistance.

Vivienne Quinn heard that the babies were swimming, she looked forward to it and said, “I’ll go upstairs to see, Evangeline, you go with m o m.”

Evangeline was a little unhappy, but she didn’t show it in front of her mother, and followed her mother.

Mrs. Quinn was a little worried that there would be another conflict later, so she also went upstairs to watch.

Grayson Smyth said excitedly,”I’m going to see my little nephew and niece too.”

There is a large bathtub specially for babies to swim in at home. The temperature in the room is the most suitable, and the water temperature is also constant.

Irma and Murphy were swimming in the water wearing a swimming ring. Murphy was la zy and fell asleep lying on the swimming ring, just floating in the water.

Irma had a great time swimming with her little meaty legs, while Violet Smyth stood by for a photo.

Now who doesn’t know that Violet Smyth has a

granddaughter and grandson, she is happy every day, smiling from ear to ear, and every social platform is full of pictures of the babies.

Seeing Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn, they both came, Violet Smyth smiled and said,” Damien, look, how well Irma swims, Murphy is a bit la zy, which is the same as Grayson when he was a child.

Grayson Smyth looked at the two babies and exclaimed,”So cute, human cubs, so small, so cute, so cute.”

Vivienne Quinn was also slowly rejoicing, she stretched out her hand and poked Murphy lightly,”Little guy, swim up, don’t sleep late, you are an older brother.”

See Vivienne Quinn poking Murphy, Violet Smyth subconsciously reminded,” Vivienne, children’s skin is delicate, you can’t poke like this, it’s easy to scratch the skin.”

Hearing this tone, Mrs. Quinn shook her head inwardly, and came again.