742

Chapter 742

288 Vouchers

Damien Smyth entered the steakhouse and took a seat.

The waiter immediately came up enthusiastically and asked, “Excuse me, how many steaks would you like to order ?”

Damien Smyth really didn’t know what he wanted to cat, so he asked, ‘ Do you have a very spicy steak?”

“We have slightly spicy and medium spicy.” The waiter said with a smile,”Listening to your accent, you are from Washington DC. Your taste is sweet and mild. Why don’t you have a steak that is not too spicy.”

Washington D.C. people?

This remark made Damien Smyth’s heart skip a beat, and it was the first time someone said he was from Washington DC.

His ID card says the county below H city, and Christian Mendoza also said he is from H city.

Housekeeper Gunter came in after him. Hearing what the waiter said, he broke into a cold sweat and said quickly, “Let’s have a steak that’s not too spicy.”

The waiter said, “Okay, please wait a moment, you can scan the QR code on this table to order.”

“Okay.” Housekeeper Gunter said with a smile,”Little girl, go and do your work, we can do it ourselves.”

The waiter said, “Then you can call me if you need anything.”

The waiter walks away and Damien Smyth asks, “I’ve been to Washington DC.”

“I’ve been there.” Housekeeper Gunter couldn’t hide it, so he told a lie and

1/4

Chapter 742

1288 Vouchers

said, “You have traveled before, and you still let me go. I couldn’t leave, so I didn’t go. You are smart, you can learn everything. Hurry up, just don’t put your mind on studying, otherwise you will definitely be admitted to a very good university .”

Damien Smyth asked, “So how did I become boyfriend and girlfriend with Christian Mendoza ?”

He was very curious, since he was only the son of a housekeeper, and Christian Mendoza was the eldest lady, why did he fall in love with him.

“I don’t know about this.” Housekeeper Gunter said, “Son, it’s our family’s blessing that Miss Christian can see you. You have to treat Miss Christian well. Dad wants to watch you get married when he is old. If Miss Christian gets married early, then I will have no regrets.”

Damien Smyth frowned coldly. “She is Miss Qianjin, we are not from the same world.”

“Son, what do you mean?” Housekeeper Gunter asked nervously, “Are you going to break up with Ms. Christian? Where can you find such a good girlfriend?”

Damien Smyth stopped talking and ordered food with his mobile phone.

Christian Mendoza’s side received the report from Housekeeper Gunter, and she was also very upset, but she couldn’t call Damien Smyth back directly

Damien Smyth with her marriage, with herself.

K city.

Vivienne Quinn wakes up with a hangover and a splitting headache.

She often gets herself drunk and sleeps until noon the next day.

Chuche 742

1288 Vouchers

She now lives in the hotel room where Damien Smyth lived before, and the room still has the clothes left by Damien Smyth, which she sleeps. with every night.

Only by smelling his scent on her clothes can she feel at ease.

Lainey Marlowe guarded Vivienne Quinn all night and fell asleep on the sofa. When she woke up. she saw Vivienne Quinn sitting on the bed with Damien Smyth ‘s clothes in a daze.

“Vivienne.” Lainey Marlowe felt sad when she saw Vivienne Quinn like this.”Come back to Washington DC with me today. Auntie sent me a message in the morning, saying that Irma is sick. You have been here for so long, and you can’t stay here forever” Don’t go back.”

Lainey Marlowe could only use the child as an excuse to trick Vivienne Quinn into going back, otherwise Vivienne Quinn would be depressed here and become a walking dead, and if she kept drinking like this, she would be disabled sooner or later.

Vivienne Quinn was also anxious when she heard that the child was sick. Yes, she has been here for more than a month, and she has not gone back to see the babies.

The one she gave birth to and the one she gave birth to are all in Washington DC, so she has to go back.

Vivienne Quinn held Damien Smyth ‘s belongings tightly in her hands and said nothing. Lainey Marlowe understood her meaning and said, “Then I’ll help you pack your things and return the room.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything, she just acquiesced.

Lainey Marlowe packed up the things in the room. When leaving, Vivienne Quinn and Lainey Marlowe met the cleaner in the corridor, which was the aunt that Christian Mendoza and Damien Smyth met.

Lainey Marlowe said, “Auntie, this room is checked out, please clean it.”

3/4

Chap 142

Damien Smyth who walked out of the downstairs room with Christian Mendoza, and then saw the two beauties Vivienne Quinn and Lainey Marlowe, and thought to himself, that man is quite caring, so many

women

Lainey Marlowe and Vivienne Quinn walk toward the elevator with their Juggage.

The cleaner greets his colleagues and cleans the room together.

The two were chatting and gossiping while cleaning. The cleaner said. “This room has not been checked out. I saw the gentleman in the room last time. I thought I checked out a long time ago.”

Because the cleaners hadn’t seen Damien Smyth since that day, they were suspicious.

The colleague said, “This room has not been refunded, it has been booked for more than a month.”

The cleaner said, “Last time I saw that gentleman go with a beautiful woman, I thought he didn’t live here anymore.”

Vivienne Quinn, who turned back to look for things, froze when she heard the cleaner’s words.