696

Chapter 696

Hearing the yelling, Vivienne Quinn walked in quickly, and it was Irma who was crying, and Evangeline stood beside her, looking very angry, her fists clenched.

Martina Gracie, who was accompanying her, saw that the situation was not right, worried that Evangeline would go crazy like last time, so she quickly pulled Evangeline into her

arms.

Vivienne Quinn asked aloud, “What’s going on, (M o m.)”

Damien Smyth followed suit.

Violet Smyth said angrily,” Evangeline spilled water on Irma’s body, and her little hands were scalded red. Fortunately, the temperature of the water is not very high. If it burns, it will be terrible.”

Irma’s hands were indeed hot red.

Damien Smyth frowned,”M o m.), don’t say a few words, just leave the baby to us.”

There were still outsiders here, several high-class ladies were together, Damien Smyth didn’t say much, and took the children away first.

Vivienne Quinn was naturally uncomfortable when she heard Violet Smyth reprimanding Evangeline. Even if Evangeline really spilled water on Irma, it was her education and she could not listen to others.

This is probably a common problem of being a mother. You can teach your children how you want, scold or beat them, but if others want to beat and scold their children, that’s not okay.

Damien Smyth took a few people to the lounge first, and Vivienne Quinn asked concerned,” Evangeline, are you hurt?”

Evangeline shook her head, looking at her sister in Vivienne Quinn ‘s arms, with a remorseful expression on her face.

Damien Smyth asked Martina Gracie,” Teacher Martina, what happened just now?”

There were so many people just now, it was inconvenient for Damien Smyth to hold him accountable.

Martina Gracie said,” Evangeline didn’t spill the water. Auntie put the water on the table. Mrs. Reynolds walked by and touched the glass. Evangeline and I passed by. Evangeline may have seen the glass about to hit Irma. I ran to pick it up, but I didn’t catch it, and the water was still spilled in the

stroller.”

At that time, the place where the water cup was placed was just next to the stroller.

Violet Smyth put the water on the table, she went to find something in her bag and didn’t notice it.

Evangeline had been wronged.

Hearing Martina Gracie ‘s statement, Vivienne Quinn felt very sorry for Evangeline and made Evangeline wronged.

Evangeline blamed herself because she felt that she did not protect her sister well.

Irma ‘s hands were a little red from the heat, and her clothes

were wet.

Vivienne Quinn reached out and hugged Evangeline, “Baby,

you are doing very well.”

Damien Smyth also praised Evangeline “You are a qualified sister, and your parents are very happy.”

Evangeline immediately felt that she was not wronged, and gestured: M o m.) and Dad, I will protect my younger siblings.

Violet Smyth’s side, she was still annoyed at the thought of Evangeline ‘s frizz.

The person next to him asked,” Violet Smyth, the child just now was the one your daughter-in-law gave birth to before?”

These words made Violet Smyth feel uneasy for a moment. She didn’t think there was anything before, but now hearing these words, she felt harsh.

Violet Smyth gave a dry laugh,”Yeah.”

“That child is really good-looking. I see that the skirts on her are all AL haute couture, costing more than two million dollars each. Your family really loves her.”

Mrs. Reynolds, who knocked over the glass just now, said,”So what if it hurts her, after all, her surname is not really Smyth. Violet Smyth, I think that child is cr uel. The way she was angry just now is really scary. She was the only child before. You are all pampered. Now that there are younger brothers and sisters, be careful of that child being jealous, jealous, and playing tricks on younger brothers and sisters. He was about to scald people with boiling water just now, and he may not know what he will do in the future.”

58.69%

Mrs. Reynolds knew very well just now that she touched the cup, but she dared not admit it, so she could only blame Evangeline.

Mrs. Reynolds was exaggerating, the water was not very hot, but she said it was boiling water.

Violet Smyth thought that if the water was really boiling just now, wouldn’t it have scalded her little granddaughter?

Could it be that Evangeline really hated the two babies because of jealousy? Want to be bad for the little baby?