628

Chapter 628

Bob Mendoza was taken aback, thinking of Vivienne Quinn’s current physical condition, he immediately refused,”This method won’t work, I’ve already locked the opposite

neighborhood, give me a little more time, and I can determine the location of Lindsay Walker .”

From the police’s point of view, Bob Mendoza must not

startle the snake, but also find out the people behind Lindsay Walker, and it is even more impossible to use Vivienne Quinn as a bait.

“Things have passed for so long, I am worried that Lindsay Walker will take drastic actions!” Vivienne Quinn said,” Lily Maya’s kidnapping of Evangeline before is the best example. I will deal with any risk.”

“Vivienne Quinn, don’t be too radical.” Bob Mendoza persuaded, “If something happens to your current physical condition, it is a trivial matter that I can’t be a policeman. If it causes regret or harm to you, I will be fully responsible. Lainey If Marlowe finds out, with her temper, she can peel off my skin, and this is not in line with the case-handling procedures.”

Vivienne Quinn knew it would be a bit embarrassing, she was just afraid of repeating the same mistakes.

“Are you afraid of Lainey Marlowe ?” Vivienne Quinn grasped the point of the words.

Bob Mendoza said,” Lainey Marlowe regards you more than anything else. In front of me, she never leaves you, and says that you are the most important person besides her parents. I dare not risk you, let alone Said you have a Damien Smyth behind you, the two of them combined, I have to sha ve two

0.00%

Chapter 628

layers of skin.”

11 288 Nouchers

With a warm heart, Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” Lainey Marlowe has such a temperament. She is cold on the outside and hot on the inside. It is also my honor to have such a girlfriend in this life. Bob Mendoza, there is something I want to ask you.”

Bob Mendoza raised his hand to signal,” You say!”

Vivienne Quinn asked directly,” Do you have someone you like?”

Bob Mendoza was surprised, he didn’t expect Vivienne Quinn to ask such a direct question.

Bob Mendoza pondered for a moment and said, “If you have anything to say, just say it.”

“Then I won’t beat around the bush with you, what do you think of Lainey Marlowe ?” Vivienne Quinn said seriously,”I have been trying to match you up before, and I heard Lainey Marlowe say that if someone likes you, she doesn’t want to win the love of others, so I wanted to ask your opinion,”

Vivienne Quinn thinks that Bob Mendoza is upright, has a bright future, and is a good match for Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe has been fooled by men all these years, spending money on men, and Vivienne Quinn is helpless looking at it.

Lainey Marlowe has a good eye for finding a man for Vivienne Quinn. But when it was her turn, she always looked away. The last time Lainey Marlowe met a softie, it cost Lainey Marlowe millions of dollars.

22 62%

788 Voucher

Vivienne Quinn told Lainey Marlowe many times that it would be bad luck to spend money on men, but Lainey Marlowe just didn’t listen.

Bob Mendoza pressed,”She really said that?”

There was a bit of eagerness in his tone, revealing his thoughts.

Vivienne Quinn laughed,”I don’t need to lie to you, what do you think of Lainey Marlowe ?”

Bob Mendoza recalled the scene with Lainey Marlowe in his mind, saying, “Simple mind, eyes but no heart, very loyal.”

After a pause, Bob Mendoza added, “I’m single, you are welcome to introduce me to a blind date.”

Being so straightforward made Vivienne Quinn both surprised and delighted,”Then I’ll introduce Lainey Marlowe to you. I don’t care about how to get him. I have to say first, don’t bully Lainey Marlowe, don’t bully Lainey Marlowe.” deceive her.”

“You are indeed sisters, even the tone of your speech is exactly the same.” Bob Mendoza took a sip of coffee and said, “Lainey Marlowe likes younger than herself.”

“In terms of age, Lainey Marlowe is not really so stuck. In fact, what Lainey Marlowe values most is…” Vivienne Quinn almost slipped her tongue, quickly cut the conversation, and said with a smile,”I can only help here, then Come down to see yours.”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to hide it, but she was embarrassed by those words.

42.08%

ane was a bit embarrassed as a married woman to say those things to a man.

Lainey Marlowe values most is whether a man’s sexual

function is good, whether a man has muscles and a sense of strength.

In the words of Lainey Marlowe, to find a man, let alone happiness, you must have a satisfying sex life.

Unhappy marriage is probably related to the sex life of the couple.

If there is a quarrel, having sex on the bed will make it up.

This is the so-called, couples quarreling at the end of the bed and at the end of the bed.

Vivienne Quinn used to think that Lainey Marlowe was

fallacious, but now she has tasted the sweetness and agreed with Lainey Marlowe ‘s point of view.

A man’s sexual function is strong, and many conflicts can be resolved. If he is good-looking, he will be able to dispel his anger just by looking at that face.

Vivienne Quinn was embarrassed to say it, and Bob Mendoza said it,'”‘Well, I know, Lainey Marlowe values a man’s sexual ability. She said that a thirty-year-old man is not good at sexual ability.”

Vivienne Quinn “…”

Awkward!

Vivienne Quinn is also convinced by Lainey Marlowe, she dares to say that.

said that she has her own principles, but she has no sexual experience at all, you understand?”

Bob Mendoza thought of what Lainey Marlowe said, and it sounded like someone with a lot of personal experience. In today’s society, it is not uncommon for Lainey Marlowe to live together and have sex with her former boyfriend.

Vivienne Quinn said that Lainey Marlowe had no sexual experience, and Bob Mendoza was somewhat surprised.

If what others say is not credible, but what Vivienne Quinn said must be true.

Bob Mendoza was about to speak when the phone rang. It was a colleague who needed a piece of information. His computer was in the car, so he went to the car to pass it to his colleague.

Vivienne Quinn was sitting in the coffee shop waiting. She ordered a glass of juice. At this moment, someone sat diagonally across from her.

Vivienne Quinn glanced subconsciously, it was a woman.

The woman is answering the phone,” Jeff Nicholas, I’m not your dog, there’s no need to report to you…”

This person is Lindsay Walker.

Lindsay Walker didn’t notice Vivienne Quinn who was diagonally opposite at first. After hanging up the phone angrily, she found that it was Vivienne Quinn who was sitting diagonally opposite.

78.48%

Chapter 628

288 Vouchers

Lindsay Walker was shocked, Vivienne Quinn appeared here

alone, this is a very good opportunity.