739

Chapter 739

Damien Smyth made it clear that he wanted to go out alone, and Christian Mendoza heard him.

Christian Mendoza said empathetically. “Okay, then you should come back for lunch early and call me if you need something. I know you have been unhappy since you got sick. It’s okay. I will accompany you to find those things that belong to us.” shared memory.”

Every word she said was so gentle and considerate, She even took off the scarf around her neck and put it on for Damien Smyth,”Although it’s spring, it rained last night, but it’s still cold. Don’t catch a cold. The scarf on your neck before There are also injuries, so you have to protect them.”

Damien Smyth stood, letting Christian Mendoza wear a scarf on himself, staring at her with deep eyes, this scene seemed familiar and gave him a sense of familiarity.

Before amnesia, Vivienne Quinn would often tie Damien Smyth when he went to work.

But Damien Smyth couldn’t remember it now, only felt that Christian Mendoza’s actions gave him a sense of familiarity.

It was the first time in a long time that he found a sense of familiarity in Christian Mendoza, which made him less confused.

“Do you drive? I’ll give you the car keys?” Christian Mendoza thoughtfully took out the car keys, “You drive the car and go out.”

“No, I’ll just walk around.” Damien Smyth put his hands in the windbreaker and tied a scarf around his neck. He was a gentleman and elegant, exuding a charming aura.

Christian Mendoza respected Damien Smyth ‘s wishes and let him go out alone.

She stood at the door and watched him off. After he left, Housekeeper Gunter worried,” Miss Christian, is it safe for Lucien to go out alone?

1/3

Chapter 739

What if he thinks of something?”

1288 Vouchers

Housekeeper Gunter has already regarded Damien Smyth as his son, and has always called Lucien on his lips, which is a natural name.

“You follow him, don’t get too close, if there is anything unusual, play it by ear, and report to me at any time.” Christian Mendoza changed his gentleness just now, and said in a commanding tone.” You want to keep this son, you know what to do.”

Housekeeper Gunter nodded, “I know.

Christian Mendoza quizzed him by the way,”What would you say if you were found out?”

Housekeeper Gunter said, “I am worried about my son, and I am worried about following behind. It is reasonable and has nothing to do with Ms. Christian.”

Christian Mendoza smiled with satisfaction and said, “Go.”

That’s why Christian Mendoza asked Housekeeper Gunter to follow him. Even if he was discovered, it was just his love for his son, and Damien Smyth would not suspect her.

Christian Mendoza was also worried that Damien Smyth would dislike her because of this incident. After bringing Damien Smyth back, she followed him in everything and was always careful not to let him go out to meet anyone alone, because she was afraid that Damien Smyth ‘s identity would be discovered.

Christian Mendoza sat alone on the sofa in the living room of the villa, worried all the time, and had no intention of doing other things.

“Sister.” Bishop Mendoza came and walked in from the outside, “Why is it so quiet? Is that person not there?”

Bishop Mendoza did not dare to call Damien Smyth ‘s name directly, for fear that Damien Smyth would hear him and cause suspicion.

Chapter 739

“He’s not there, he’s out,” Christian Mendoza said.

1288 Vouchers

“He went out alone?” Bishop Mendoza panicked suddenly, “Sister, how can you let him go out by himself, what if he thinks of something? Then we are finished.”

Hiding Damien Smyth in this villa, concealing Damien Smyth ‘s identity, Bishop Mendoza is afraid of being discovered every day.

“I asked Housekeeper Gunter to follow” Christian Mendoza said. “It has been more than a month, and he hasn’t remembered anything. It seems that it is impossible for him to recover his memory in his life, but although he lost his memory, II can feel that he doesn’t trust me very much, in order to gain his trust, I can only promise him and let him go out alone once.”

Christian Mendoza was taking a risk, and she knew it, but she had to take it.

Bishop Mendoza sat down and sighed. “Sister, I don’t understand. What are you keeping him for? It makes us worry every day. When I came out just now, my dad asked me, what are you doing recently, and you often don’t come home., I just found a reason to prevaricate.”

Christian Mendoza hooked his lips and said, “Brother, that’s Damien. Smyth, such a risk is worth taking. Recently I intentionally let him. contact our company’s business, and he gave me a lot of advice. Damien Smyth is a business genius, even if he loses his memory, the things in his mind are priceless treasures, with his help, our company will be even more powerful.”

Bishop Mendoza is worried. “I know he is very capable, but it’s just a worry that the paper won’t hold fire.”

“There is no turning back when there is no turning back.” Christian Mendoza said with a smile on the corner of his mouth. “I plan to register for marriage with him.”