780

Chapter 780

Damien Smyth ‘s behavior, in the eyes of others, is a bit puzzling.

“It’s cheap, but it’s important,” he said.

Vouchers

“Young man, you are just as weird as the beauty just now.” The stall owner said, “The beauty just now was holding earrings, her eyes were red, and she was crying. What is there to cry about for a worthless earring? She seems to be looking for someone, young man, do you know each other? Could it be you?”

Hearing this, Damien Smyth’s heart sk ip ped a beat, and he asked, “What does the beauty you’re talking about look like? Do you know her name?”

“It’s beautiful, just like a fairy.” The stall owner said without adulteration, “It’s so beautiful that the photos don’t dare to be retouched like this, but she just looks like that. As for the name, how dare I ask, next to the beauty There is also a handsome guy, and it seems that they are a couple, and I strike up a conversation with him, isn’t it just looking for a fight?”

The stall owner directly misunderstood that Fabian Powell and Vivienne Quinn were a couple.

Damien Smyth glanced at the direction the stall owner pointed, thanked the stall owner and left.

The stall owner felt strange, and muttered,”In these days, there are really everyone.”

Damien Smyth walked in the direction the stall owner said, but he didn’t see the person the stall owner said.

Chate

He looked around the street, and his intuition told him that he had been here before, maybe he knew the woman who picked up the cherry earring.

So Damien Smyth didn’t go anywhere else, he booked a room at the hotel behind the night market street, and planned to

wait here.

Maybe he just waited for the woman who picked up the earring.

Vivienne Quinn returned to the old house of the Smyth family.

She was so exhausted that she went to the children’s room to

see the babies, and then fell asleep in the children’s room.

Irma and Murphy were going to eat milk powder in the middle. of the night, and Vivienne Quinn was woken up by crying.

Vivienne Quinn opened her eyes, the childcare wife had already come in to feed the children with milk powder.

Vivienne Quinn was really sleepy, so she went back to sleep again.

After feeding the two children, the nursery-wife put them. next to Vivienne Quinn. The nursery-wife left Vivienne Quinn alone and went out without disturbing her.

Irma and Murphy slept soundly next to Vivienne Quinn. This time, the three of them slept until dawn.

Violet Smyth came in to see, the two babies had already woken up and were playing with their eyes open, and they

were very obedient not to wake Vivienne Quinn.

1798 Vouchers

This is simply an angel baby, waking up without crying or fussing.

Violet Smyth walked in, trying to pick up the two children and give Vivienne Quinn some extra sleep.

Vivienne Quinn woke up, seeing Violet Smyth, she rubbed her eyes, “Mom.”

Violet Smyth said, “You sleep a little longer, I will take the two children out.”

Vivienne Quinn glanced at the time, it was already eight o’clock.

“Mom, leave the children to me today. I’ll take them out for an outing to see peach blossoms.” Vivienne Quinn said, “I have an appointment with Lainey Marlowe.”

Vivienne Quinn promised Evangeline that she would accompany her to see peach blossoms.

Violet Smyth heard this, her face immediately darkened,”Is it Evangeline who wants to see Peach Blossom, isn’t it? It’s windy today, so don’t take the child out, you can take Evangeline.”

Violet Smyth deliberately separated the two children from Evangeline.

Where is the wind today? Today is sunny and sunny. It is a good day to see peach blossoms.

Why didn’t Vivienne Quinn know Violet Smyth ‘s intentions?

“Mom, I promised Evangeline to take her to see peach blossoms. She hasn’t seen her younger siblings for a long time. I want to take the three children out together. Evangeline is the older sister, and she likes younger siblings. Irma and Murphy also like Evangeline very much.” Ah, between brothers and sisters, you need to cultivate a relationship before kissing in the future.”

chere

Hearing what Vivienne Quinn said, Violet Smyth hugged Murphy and said with an unhappy face,” Vivienne, I think I should tell you something. Evangeline ‘s surname is Smyth,” but she and the two children are not related. Brothers and sisters, you are the mother of the children, how you prefer Evangeline, that is your business. But these two children, you can’t treat them badly, their real surname is Smyth.”

Violet Smyth’s words are implying that Vivienne Quinn should not be partial and leave the company to Evangeline.

“Mom, Evangeline is also named Smyth, she is also the daughter of Damien Smyth, back then…”

Vivienne Quinn wanted to explain this matter, but before she could finish speaking, Violet Smyth interrupted,” Vivienne, don’t blame me for being cold-hearted. Evangeline ‘s surname is Smyth. It is already a blessing from your father and me. Now that Damien is not here, we let You are in charge of the family because you are the mother of these two children, and because Damien gave you the company. I have no other requirements. No matter how you treat Evangeline in the future, or whether you want to marry another, the things of the Smyth family must be kept. To Murphy and Irma.”

Crmphee [8A

Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn was a little chilled by Violet Smyth ‘s words.

In order to take into account Violet Smyth ‘s feelings, she gave in again and again on the matter of Irma and Murphy.

During the celebratory feast, Violet Smyth scolded Evangeline, but she didn’t mind.

Violet Smyth asked Mrs. Quinn to be sterilized before holding the baby, and asked Evangeline not to be alone with her younger siblings. She asked this and that, and for the sake of Damien Smyth, she endured all of them.

Now hearing Violet Smyth’s words, Vivienne Quinn understood what Violet Smyth was thinking.

“Mom, in your eyes, I am just a mother of children, a tool for procreation, and a tool for managing the company? You are afraid that I have a little selfishness. Damien Smyth transferred everything to my name. You are not happy in your heart. You don’t like Evangeline, you think I’m not big enough…” Vivienne Quinn became more and more excited, she looked at Violet Smyth,”Mom, you were not like this before, you used to like Evangeline, and you are satisfied with me, just because Evangeline is Are you not satisfied with my biological daughter?”

This is the first time Vivienne Quinn has spoken directly to Violet Smyth about these issues.

The chatterbox opened, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to be wronged anymore, didn’t want to bear it, and said,”Mom, you