718

Chapter 718

1288 Vouchers

The son is giving him an order.

Amos Smyth was also in a dilemma. If he could coax Violet Smyth back, he would have coaxed him back.

And this matter must not involve Vivienne Quinn, and Violet Smyth must not know that he and Damien Smyth have teamed up to let her move back to the old house, otherwise Violet Smyth ‘s heart will be broken.

This matter must be resolved quietly.

After much deliberation, Amos Smyth finally came up with a way to pretend to be si ck.

He still borrows the example of Luis Mendoza back then.

Luis Mendoza had a stroke and Mrs. Quinn took care of him.

Amos Smyth forged a fake checklist the next day, and lied to Violet Smyth that he had can cer. Time was running out, and he wanted Violet Smyth to be by his side in the final moments.

After Violet Smyth found out, she really hurried back to the old house of the Smyth family.

Amos Smyth, Amos Smyth.” Violet Smyth walked upstairs.

Amos Smyth in the room heard the sound and quickly lay down to pretend to be si ck. When Violet Smyth came in, he said with a weak look,” Violet Smyth, you are back.”

“You really have can cer? Checked?” Violet Smyth asked urgently.

Amos Smyth nodded, “I have been to three hospitals, all of which came to the same conclusion. I have no other extravagant hopes now, but I hope that in the last days, I will be with you. Don’t tell my sons about this, the

1/4

1288 (Vouchers

can cer is terminal, no If I am saved, tell my sons, it will only make everyone sad.”

“How could this be? Wasn’t it fine before? Didn’t you have a physical examination on time?” Violet Smyth said emotionally, “The doctor said it’s really hopeless? I’ll call Doctor Julius and ask Doctor Julius to check you up.”

Don’t make trouble, that will let Damien and Grayson know.” Amos Smyth acted very well and said, “Let’s not let them worry about it. I’ll be content when you come back.”

Violet Smyth read the checklist and believed it. She didn’t tell Damien Smyth and Grayson Smyth about it, fearing that the two sons would not be able to accept it for a while.

Amos Smyth wanted Violet Smyth to come back. Violet Smyth still couldn’t bear to refuse such a small wish, so she moved back to the old house.

Vivienne Quinn was particularly surprised, and Violet Smyth didn’t say the real reason, but only vaguely said that she wanted to go back to the old house.

Vivienne Quinn was puzzled, Damien Smyth knew.

At night, Vivienne Quinn asked Damien Smyth,”What’s the matter with M o m? She is not very reluctant to part with Irma and Murphy, why did she go back to the old house?”

“Isn’t that good?” Damien Smyth said with a smile, “It also makes M o m and Dad relax, so everyone can be more comfortable.”

Vivienne Quinn looked at Damien Smyth suspiciously “What did you do? What advice did you give your father to make your mother move?”

“These are not important.” Damien Smyth put his arm around Vivienne Quinn ‘s waist, and changed the subject,” Did Trevor Randolph talk

2/4