753

Chapter 753

288 Vouchers

Helen’s speaking art made the Walker family blush.

Bob Mendoza was dumbfounded. It was the first time he had seen his mother’s kung f u.

Every word and every sentence is full of thorns, all soft thorns, which makes people feel uncomfortable, but it is not easy to attack.

Helen was smiling while using the soft knife, and the Walker family could only bear it.

Vivian Walker made an excuse to walk away.”There is still soup in the kitchen, I’ll serve it, you guys cat first.”

“Mom, I’ll help you.” Elvis Reynolds was also a little afraid of Helen, and followed into the kitchen.

In the kitchen, neither needs to put on a show.

Vivian Walker said angrily, “Look at what Helen said, isn’t she just saying that she has a son, that I have no son, that our whole family is raised by her son, that the yin and yang are weird, who to listen to?” Woolen cloth?”

No matter how angry she was, Vivian Walker still only dared to vent in a low voice.

Vivian Walker said, the more angry she became, “Just like Helen, Elvis, you are not an opponent when you marry.”

Elvis Reynolds also hated the fact that Helen introduced her to a divorced man, and said with vicious eyes, “She doesn’t want me to go through the door, so I just want to go into her Mendoza family to see who can outsmart whom.”

Elvis Reynolds’ competitive spirit was aroused.

Chapter 753

288 Vouchers

Vivian Walker took out a pack of powder and said, “My dad and I went out to get this. You pour it into the soup and take it out.”

Elvis Reynolds was curious, “Mom, what is this?”

Vivian Walker sneered, “Sleeping pills.”

“Mom, what do you want to do?” Elvis Reynolds was startled and confused.” Helen is here, and it’s useless for us to drug Bob Mendoza.”

“Then let them all drink, and when Bob Mendoza is unconscious, I will send you to bed, just in time for Helen to see how Bob Mendoza climbed into your bed, and see how she still denies it.” Vivian Walker decided With an idea, he poured all the sleeping pills that had been ground into powder into the soup and took them out.

At the dinner table, Helen was still telling a lot of truth, making Hugo Walker blush with sarcasm, his expression was like eating sh it.

“Here comes the soup.” Vivian Walker said with a smile, “This meatball soup is very fresh, Bob, Bob’s mother, come, I’ll serve you a bowl, and you all can try Elvis ‘s cooking.”

Bob Mendoza said, “Thanks Auntie.”

Helen didn’t say anything either, thinking it was just a bowl of soup, how could she have thought of adding medicine to the soup.

Vivian Walker served a bowl for Bob Mendoza and Helen. Poppy smelled the aroma and wanted to eat it. She handed the bowl over and said, “Grandma, I want it too.”

Elvis Reynolds quickly snat ched the bowl over, and said with a somewhat uncomfortable expression, “There is not much soup in the bowl, I will go to the kitchen to serve it for you, you all eat quickly, don’t wait for me.”

With that said, Elvis Reynolds entered the kitchen.

Out of professional relationship, Bob Mendoza noticed that something