715

Chapter 715
These days, how many people are really nosy?
1288 Vouchers
Perry gritted his teeth in pain, rubbed his legs, and was so angry that he raised his hand to hit Vivienne Quinn “Bit h, I’m impatient…”
Perry’s hand was about to go down, someone behind him pressed his hand,” Perry, you can’t beat her, she is Damien Smyth ‘s wife, Vivienne Quinn, you beat her, you don’t want to live.”
The person who blocked it was Matthew Lopez.
Matthew Lopez suffered a lot from Vivienne Quinn. If Warren Lopez hadn’t been smart and apologized in time, how could the Lopez family have survived until now? I’m afraid almost none of them survived, and they would have been directly kicked out by Damien Smyth .
Perry took a closer look at Vivienne Quinn ‘s face, and after seeing that face clearly, he didn’t dare to slap the slap, even the momentum was half weak, and most of the wine was sober.
Dividing into pages now
Chapter 715
Mrs. Smyth I”
Perry suffered, his face turned pale with fright, and he slapped himself.”I’m blind, it’s Mrs. Smyth, hello, hello ”
Matthew Lopez has been fooled and suffered, and he has not forgotten the lesson of being broken ribs.
This is the case in any circle, bullying the weak and fearing the strong.
Damien Smyth is not only the richest than in the local area, but also his status in the society and his iron wrist. Who would dare to touch Damien Smyth ‘s wife.
Everyone knows that Damien Smyth is a wife-loving madman, and only those who are tired of work dare to touch Vivienne Quinn.
Hale recognized Vivienne Quinn, and grabbed Vivienne Quinn’s pant Jeg as if grabbing a life-saving straw,” Mrs. Smyth, save me, save me.”
Vivienne Quinn is not saved, she will be beaten to death by Perry.
Vivienne Quinn looked at the wounded Joy and was very sympathetic. She said to Perry, “I took this person away. Do you have any objections?”
Perry smiled,” I have no objection, Mrs. Smyth can do whatever she wants.”
Vivienne Quinn also didn’t want to make a big deal out of it. If she became a hot search again and a wealthy daughter-in-law of her family went to the night show, she might be suspected again.
Vivienne Quinn took Hale and took her to the hospital to treat her wounds.
The hospital suggested staying overnight for observation, but Hale
insisted on going home.
Poor people can’t afford to get sic k. They need to be hospitalized for observation and take medicine. They have to lose thousands of dollars a night. For this kind of injury, she can go back and lie down for a few days. She can save thousands of dollars and save more money. I can get out of this business sooner.
Vivienne Quinn saw Hale ‘s thoughts. She thought of what happened to Rita and said.”Nothing is more important than good health, you can carn money if you lose money, I will pay for medical expenses and hospitalization expenses for you, you just need to live well.
Hale was very grateful.”Thank you.”
Seeing Hale’s bruised nose and swollen face, Vivienne Quinn felt sad,” Hale is your stage name, right? What’s your name?”
Hale answered honestly, “Hale Maya
Vivienne Quinn asked, “Are you going to do this forever? Have you thought about doing something else?”
“What can I do, except for this, I can’t do anything else.” Hale Maya said, “I don’t have a degree, and I can’t do coolies. I’m used to this job, and I don’t know what to do. When I save enough money, go back to my hometown, find an honest man to marry, buy a house in our county, and learn from other sisters to open milk tea shops, clothes shops, or nail salons.”
I am used to getting money quickly and working easily with money, so naturally I can’t bear other hardships.
Vivienne Quinn,”…”
She wanted to say, honest man really owes you?
From Hale Maya ‘s thoughts, Vivienne Quinn heard that the three views were not compatible.