768

Chapter 768

Jeff Nicholas stared at Vivienne Quinn for a while before turning his eyes and said, “No, I didn’t see Damien Smyth when I went to K city.”

He didn’t tell a lie, as for Vivienne Quinn to believe it or not,

that’s her business.

“Then why are you following me?” Vivienne Quinn couldn’t figure this out,” What else do you and Lennon Nicholas want to do?”

Jeff Nicholas had the nerve to say that he had nowhere to go, and no one in this world really regarded him as a human. being except Vivienne Quinn who cared about him.

Lennon Nicholas was just using him.

Jeff Nicholas opened his mouth and said, “It’s just a coincidence. Don’t worry, I don’t mean any harm. If I want to do something to you, you won’t be able to come back when I’m in K city.”

This is true, and Vivienne Quinn is even more unable to guess what Jeff Nicholas is thinking.

But she wouldn’t be so stup id as to really think it was a coincidence.

She was in the box, how did he know what happened inside?

Jeff Nicholas stood up and said,”You have a good rest. If it’s okay, I’ll go first. I don’t know if Damien Smyth is alive or dead. I don’t know. Boss Lennon sent me to K city just to make sure Nothing happened, I haven’t seen Damien Smyth.”

He explained it once, but in order not to let her

misunderstand, he still wanted to explain it again.

Drop that sentence, and Jeff Nicholas is gone.

Vivienne Quinn frowned slightly, she felt that what Jeff Nicholas said was true, but she still had doubts.

Hale Maya had been eavesdropping at the door as Jeff Nicholas walked past her.

Vouchers

After seeing the people leave, Hale Maya entered the ward,” Mrs. Smyth, this Jeff Nicholas is really weird. When I asked him just now, he was unwilling to explain why Mrs. Smyth was sent to the hospital, but he was willing to explain it to you

twice. I think Ah, he should like you.”

Hearing this, Vivienne Quinn’s heart sk ip ped a beat, and she stared in surprise.

Jeff Nicholas likes her?

What a joke.

“I only met him two or three times. He wanted my life at first…”

“But he also saved you.” Hale Maya said, “Based on my experience of meeting so many men inthe night market, Jeff Nicholas must like you. Otherwise, he would not allow me to get in the carand follow me to the hospital, Mrs. . Smyth’s situation just now, if it’s another man, youshould be able to guess the consequences.”

Vivienne Quinn knew that she might just become meat on the chopping board and be slaug htered.

As a woman, this is the biggest weakness.

In the eyes of men, women can be bullied at any time.

[13 (Voucherg

Hale Maya added,”He asked me to come, I think, it’s also for your reputation. He took you out of the Beauty Club, if this is seen and photographed by someone who cares, what will happen, Mrs. Smyth knows it too. But it will be different if I follow, I can be a witness to prove that you have nothing, if such a man who cares about a woman’s reputation is not because he likes it, I don’t believe it.”

Hale Maya ‘s words drilled into Vivienne Quinn’s heart word by word, and she was astonished.

Hale Maya’s analysis.

It is impossible to convince her that Jeff Nicholas likes her.

Vivienne Quinn suddenly thought of what Jane said before, and Jeff Nicholas suddenly came out to block the stabbing knife from Lindsay Walker.

Could it be that Jeff Nicholas really regarded Jane as her, and he blocked the knife when he saw that she was in danger?

After Lindsay Walker was arrested, Bob Mendoza tried it himself. Lindsay Walker was going to attack her at the Starbucks coffee shop on the pedestrian street. He did not cooperate with Jeff Nicholas, and Lindsay Walker did not know that

Jeff Nicholas was there in advance.

Based on Vivienne Quinn ‘s understanding of Lindsay Walker, it is a surprise that Lindsay Walker did not drag Jeff Nicholas into the water and returned Jeff Nicholas’ innocence.

Lindsay Walker didn’t drag Jeff Nicholas into the water was because after she had gone through so much, only Jeff11 ze8 Wouchert

Nicholas hadn’t bullied her. The kindness in her heart made her let Jeff Nicholas go in the end.

Vivienne Quinn sat on the hospital bed alone and took a rest. She was a little tired, and her

appearance was not suitable for returning to the old house or South Gate Villa, and wouldonlyworry the

Vivienne Quinn didn’t bother about Jeff Nicholas’ thoughts and purpose anymore, she break and

took a taxi back to the company by herself.

The company is her third home.

things left by Damien Smyth in it. Damien Smyth also rested

on this bed.

Vivienne Quinn took a shower and slipped into bed thinking about Damien Smyth.

How much she wanted him to come back, she wanted to tell him that Evangeline was his biological daughter.