647

Chapter 647

Vivienne Quinn looked at the congratulations sent by “Elma in the Whatsapp chat box, and just replied a thank you.

Lindsay Walker on the other side of the phone saw the reply, and immediately followed up and asked,” Vivienne, are you free on Saturday? It just so happens that I don’t have to work part-time this week, so I invite you to have afternoon tea.”

Vivienne Quinn replied,”Sorry, I have something to do.”

Lindsay Walker saw that Vivienne Quinn refused so directly,

and hated her teeth.

Lindsay Walker actually knew that Vivienne Quinn had something to do on Saturday, which was the day when Vivienne Quinn had a prenatal checkup.

Lindsay Walker has been keeping an eye on Vivienne Quinn, waiting for her chance to strike.

Once Vivienne Quinn was pregnant with a single child, it was enough to make Vivienne Quinn collapse. If something happened to the twins, Vivienne Quinn would probably go

crazy.

Lindsay Walker felt happy thinking about that scene, and it made Vivienne Quinn’s life worse than death, which was simply too enjoyable.

Whoever made Vivienne Quinn compete with her for a man is

retribution.

Vivienne Quinn’s side, Damien Smyth called Vivienne Quinn to soak her feet in hot water. This is the medicine boiled by Quintion Julius, which is good for Vivienne Quinn after soaking her feet.

Vivienne Quinn said, “By the way, have you chosen the child’s name?”

Vivienne Quinn stroked her bulging belly, feeling happy while working hard.

Damien Smyth washed Vivienne Quinn’s feet and said,”I only took the girl’s name, the boy’s name, you come and get it, the girl is called Irma Smyth, nicknamed Irma.”

Irma Smyth, this name sounds nice.” Vivienne Quinn is full of longing for the future,”I chose my son’s name, Murphy Smyth. We live in South Gate Villa. I hope my son will be happy in whatever he does in the future. Let’s call it Meatball.”

“Okay, I’ll listen to you.” Damien Smyth said he had no

objection at all,”I’ll accompany you to your prenatal check-up tomorrow.”

Vivienne Quinn was about to give birth, and Damien Smyth didn’t dare to be distracted. He had to focus on Vivienne Quinn. As long as he had time, he would definitely accompany her to the maternity checkup.

He wanted to know Vivienne Quinn ‘s physical condition as soon as possible.

Vivienne Quinn’s birth have been found, and Damien Smyth has arranged everything imaginable in order to prevent any emergencies.

At that time, Quintion Julius will also be in charge. With Quintion Julius around, Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn will feel at ease.

1288 Wouchers

Vivienne Quinn also likes Damien Smyth to accompany her to the maternity examination. With him, she feels at ease and has no psychological burden. If she needs anything, she can talk to him directly.

If the mother-in-law was with her, the feeling would be completely different.

Violet Smyth is also very sensible, as long as Damien Smyth is with her, she will not be too busy to follow.

She also survived as a daughter-in-law. It must be different if her husband is with her and her mother-in-law is with her.

the next day.

The two had breakfast early and went to the hospital for a check-up together.

Vivienne Quinn was lying on the bed, and the doctor placed the equipment on her stomach, so that she could fully observe the situation of the fetus in the stomach.

Damien Smyth stared at the appearance of the fetus on the screen of the instrument, couldn’t move his eyes, the corners of his mouth were slightly raised, and his heart was soft, “This is my son and daughter.”

The two children were fighting in their stomachs, very cute.

Vivienne Quinn felt the strong fetal movement and said with a smile, “Doctor, can you tell which child is more lively?”

The two children will compete for nutrition in the stomach, and as the belly grows, they will also compete for space.

The doctor said with a smile,” At present, it seems that girls

are stronger. Look here, this is a girl. Both children are very healthy and there is no problem. However, since they are twins, they should always observe the fetal movement. If there is any abnormality, we will contact you.” You have to come to the hospital for an examination, so don’t be careless.”

“Okay, thank you doctor.” Damien Smyth said, “We’ll take care.”

After the inspection, Vivienne Quinn wanted to go to the toilet, but Damien Smyth could only help her to the door of the women’s toilet and wait outside.

“Vivienne Quinn, just call me if you need anything.” Damien Smyth was not at ease.

“Okay.” Vivienne Quinn went into the bathroom with her hands on her belly.

After solving her physical needs, she came out of the cubicle and met an acquaintance at the sink.

Lindsay Walker, aliased as Elma Felton.

Lindsay Walker knew that Vivienne Quinn would come to this hospital for an obstetric examination today, so she

deliberately waited here.

Lindsay Walker pretended to meet her by chance, and said in surprise,” Vivienne, what a coincidence, I met you here, your belly is so big, you must give birth.”

Vivienne Quinn is very unexpected, after a few months, they can still run into each other in the hospital.

Vivienne Quinn said nonchalantly,”It’s still early, it’s only been

61

Chater 647

six months.”

1288 Noucherc

“Then you are twins, so big.” Lindsay Walker asked knowingly, “I’m really envious.”

Vivienne Quinn nodded, because of her big belly, it was a bit inconvenient when she went to turn on the tap to wash her hands, and accidentally knocked a small brown bottle that Lindsay Walker put on the sink into the sink.

There was water in the sink, Lindsay Walker quickly fished out the bottle, very nervous.

This bottle contains the medicine that makes the finger membranes fall off. Lindsay Walker came to the hospital to meet Vivienne Quinn, but he didn’t expect to meet in the bathroom.

She just wanted to change the finger film, the previous finger film, when the time came, the fingertips would feel itchy.

When the bottle fell into the sink, some of the potion spilled out. Lindsay Walker reached in to grab the bottle, and the film on his fingertips also showed signs of falling off.

“Excuse me, what is this? Is it broken? I’m really sorry…” Vivienne Quinn hurriedly apologized, and wanted to reach out to check the medicine bottle, but inadvertently caught a glimpse of Lindsay Walker ‘s fingertips that seemed to be peeling off.