737

Chapter 737

1288 (Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn called, Grayson Smyth drove up.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn standing at the entrance of the hospital, Grayson Smyth hurried over and asked concerned, “Sister-in-law, are you all right? Why did you come to the hospital?”

Seeing Vivienne Quinn, Jane also breathed a sigh of relief,” Mrs. Smyth, you scared me to death.”

“Jane. I’m sorry, I just don’t feel well, and the fever has subsided now, so don’t worry.” Vivienne Quinn didn’t want to say too much to make people worry, so she changed the subject, “Do you have any news about your brother over there?” ?”

“No news.” Grayson Smyth said, “Sister-in-law, I think no news is the best news. If something happened to my brother, after so many days, no matter what, the body should float up. Now we have searched all the nearby He also issued a reward, but there is no news so far, I think brother must be

fine.”

Vivienne Quinn looked into the dark night and said, “Your brother must still be alive, he is not willing to die, how could he be willing to let us go, Irma and Murphy are still so young, they haven’t called him dad yet.”

She won’t give up looking.

If she couldn’t find it for a day, she kept looking for it day by day.

If she couldn’t find it for a month, she would keep looking for it month by month.

Day after month, month after month, year after year, as long as she is alive, she will never give up.

K city hotel first. Seeing Vivienne Quinn came back, Violet Smyth hugged and cried bitterly,” Vivienne, you can’t have another accident,

Chapter 737

you scared my mother to death.”

11 288 Vouchers

“I’m sorry, Mom, for worrying you.” Vivienne Quinn reassured, “I’m fine.”

Damien Smyth’s accident, there was a gloomy cloud on the faces of several people.

After not being able to find it for so long, everyone knows in their hearts that hope is very slim, but they still reftise to see the reality clearly.

comforting Violet Smyth, Vivienne Quinn returned to the room, and Mrs. Quinn made a video call.

Vivienne Quinn, watching her kids via video call, can also find motivation to keep going.

Mrs. Quinn saw that Vivienne Quinn’s face was thinner and haggard, and she was very distressed.” Vivienne, you have to take care of yourself, the children at home are thinking about you, Evangeline also asked me, when will you come back? There is no news about the son-in-law.”

“No.” Vivienne Quinn shook her head, her eyes darkened, she looked at the sleeping baby in the video, her nose was sour, and she couldn’t help crying.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn crying, Mrs. Quinn also felt uncomfortable,” Vivienne, people have to look forward, no matter what happens, you have to think about the three children and the road ahead, you know.”

Mrs. Quinn was also worried that Vivienne Quinn would not be able to sustain herself.

“Mom. I know.” Vivienne Quinn’s voice cracked.

Mrs. Quinn said,” Lainey comes to help every day. You can rest assured at home that the children are fine. Evangeline didn’t know what happened. I told her that you have gone on a trip and will be back in a few days. Evangeline is learning more and more. The better, teacher Martina is boasting every day, Irma has grown taller, and today she will call her

Chapter 737

mother…”

1 208 Vouchers

Listening to Mrs. Quinn telling about the situation of the three babies in the family, Vivienne Quinn was heartbroken when she thought of the missing one.

In a happy family, how can there be no head of the family?

Vivienne Quinn also knows that the children need her and she has to

carry on.

From that day on, Vivienne Quinn ‘s tears were only reserved for herself in the middle of the night, and she no longer cried in front of others.

After searching for another half a month, there is still no news.

Vivienne Quinn asked Grayson Smyth to send Violet Smyth and Amos Smyth back to Washington DC first, and she stayed.

Jesse Hudson and Tim ‘s injuries were almost healed, and they also helped to find them.

The longer time passed, the colder their hearts became.

Yellowstone Village has been repaired and the road has been opened. No one is talking about the tunnel collapse accident anymore. Dozens of people died on the road to Yellowstone Village. As time passed, it was gradually forgotten.

Vivienne Quinn often drove alone on the road where Damien Smyth had an accident, and stayed all day.

Sitting alone in the car, weeping silently.

She didn’t even have the chance to kiss his ashes, she could only look at the road that took his life and mourn.