619

Chapter 619

Elvis Reynolds who lost her husband, Bob Mendoza was her salvation.

At the trough of her life and the most difficult time, Bob Mendoza reached out to help their mother and daughter. She also knew why Bob Mendoza took care of their mother and daughter so much. She didn’t care, and she was very satisfied with the current state.

She never blamed Bob Mendoza, but she also believed in her heart that Bob Mendoza should be responsible for her and her daughter’s future.

Bob Mendoza took a taxi back to the police station.

Seeing that he came so late, the colleague was puzzled and said, “Bob, you shouldn’t be on duty today. Why are you here at the bureau?”

“I suddenly thought of something about the Lindsay Walker case, so I came here to check the information.” Bob Mendoza made an excuse casually. He definitely couldn’t say that Elvis Reynolds lived in his home.

In this bureau, almost everyone knows Elvis Reynolds.

If you know that Elvis Reynolds can’t figure it out with

yourself, then you will really be confused in the future.

Bob, we really admire your dedication.” The colleague said,

“Do you need me to sort out the information about the

Lindsay Walker case for you? Anyway, I’m on duty today and I have nothing to do.”

000%

Chapter 619

1 788 Vouchers

“No, you can go to the duty room and take a nap for a while, I can sort it out myself.” Bob Mendoza entered the file room.

Bob Mendoza took out all the materials of Lindsay Walker killing madam Smyth and reviewed the surveillance of Lindsay Walker escaping from the hospital.

Lindsay Walker hadn’t been seen for months.

Bob Mendoza is sure that someone must help Lindsay Walker. The police have been monitoring Jeremy Walker’s side and found that Lindsay Walker has not contacted Jeremy Walker for so long.

Bob Mendoza was flipping through the materials when he suddenly heard a voice outside.

“Miss Marlowe, it’s so late, why are you here? You can’t make an appointment with Bob.” It was the joking voice of the colleague just now.

Lainey Marlowe coming?

“In the afternoon, I left my bag at the office, so come to get it, and Bob is here too?”

“Well, in the reference room, they said they were looking up the case of Lindsay Walker.”

Bob Mendoza came out from the reference room, and Lainey Marlowe was chatting in the hallway with her colleagues just

now.

Seeing Bob Mendoza coming, the colleague walked away tactfully.

Lainey Marlowe walks up to Bob Mendoza,”Did you find

Chapter 619

something?”

When it comes to Vivienne Quinn, Lainey Marlowe takes

extra care.

Mouchers

“No, I just have nothing to do, review the surveillance video of the hospital at that time.” Bob Mendoza took the documents and surveillance video back to the office to watch.

Lainey Marlowe followed,” Bob, do you think it is possible that Lindsay Walker has fled abroad, you are a detective, and it has been so long, why can’t you catch Lindsay Walker.”

Bob Mendoza glanced at Lainey Marlowe, “Why don’t you come?”

“Don’t be convinced, it’s what it is, Lindsay Walker has been running away for so long, you can’t even catch him…”

‘There is someone behind Lindsay Walker.” Bob Mendoza interrupted Lainey Marlowe, saying,” It is very unlikely that Lindsay Walker will escape abroad. I have a way to lure Lindsay Walker, but it is a bit risky.”

“What way?” Lainey Marlowe suddenly became interested.

Who does Lindsay Walker hate the most?”

‘Vivienne,” Lainey Marlowe reacted, “You want to use

Vivienne as bait, Bob Mendoza, are you a bit wicked, Vivienne is pregnant, how can she be bait.”

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant?” Bob Mendoza really didn’t know.

Lainey Marlowe complained,”Anyway, this is definitely not good. This is how your police handle cases. It’s too unreliable.”

Chapter 619

Bob Mendoza frowned,”I just said it casually…”

11 pers

Bob Mendoza ‘s eyes fell on the monitoring screen, and suddenly found that something was wrong, and his expression froze.

Lainey Marlowe noticed his expression, and looked over curiously,” Did you find something?”

Lainey Marlowe was a little excited, so she leaned over. Bob Mendoza turned his head just as he was about to say something. The two of them coincidentally, the tip of their noses touched, just a centimeter away, and their lips were about to touch.

It was the first time that the two were so close, they could feel each other’s breathing clearly, time and space seemed to freeze at this moment.

The two looked at each other, as if something broke out of their hearts.

Lainey Marlowe’s heart tightened, her eyeballs rolled, her face blushed quickly, and she quickly stood up straight, wishing she could find a hole in the ground.

Bob Mendoza also had a quick heartbeat, but his face remained calm, he coughed lightly, and said solemnly,” When Lindsay Walker escaped from the hospital, he probably walked out instead of driving.”

Lainey Marlowe opened her eyes,”Going out?”

“Look here.” Bob Mendoza pointed to a woman with a big belly in the picture. Because it was night, the picture was very blurry, and he could only roughly see a woman with a big

62.04%

Chapter 619

belly, supported by a man, walking out from the main entrance of the hospital.

1788 Wouchers

The woman with a big belly didn’t deliberately cover it up, but her front face avoided the camera, so she could only take a profile view.

Bob Mendoza said,”When Lindsay Walker escaped, everyone’s first reaction was that he must have left in a car. It must be very secretive. All the vehicles were checked and exited, and several suspected vehicles were locked. Finally, the suspects were ruled out., we ignored it, and Lindsay Walker went the other way, swaggering away from the main entrance.”

Lainey Marlowe also watched the surveillance. Judging from the screen, it looked like a husband helping his pregnant wife out of the hospital. The security guard at the hospital gate did not keep an eye on the passing people all the time, which could be overlooked.

Who would have imagined that Lindsay Walker would have the courage to leave from the main entrance swaggeringly.

84.02%