604

Chapter 604

Vivienne Quinn seemed to have caught a life-saving straw, and she was very excited when she saw hope.

The doll was thrown by Stella Maya, and the hotel cleaner also said at the time, seeing the doll talking to Evangeline, the same doll, it would not be such a coincidence.

Vivienne Quinn has already confirmed in her heart that the matter has something to do with Lily Maya.

Vivienne Quinn couldn’t suppress the excitement in her heart, and wanted to find Lily Maya, but Tim stopped her,”Sister-in- law, these are not direct evidence, they can only increase the suspicion of Lily Maya, if you go now, you will startle the snake.”

“I know, but I can’t wait, Tim, I finally found a clue, Evangeline must have been taken by Lily Maya, it must be her.”

The neighbor aunt took advantage of Vivienne Quinn to talk to Tim, and she quietly wanted to leave.

Vivienne Quinn found out, and hurried to catch up,

saying, “Auntie, can you sell me this doll, how much is it, tell me, I’ll buy it.”

This is evidence.

་་་་་་་་

The aunt refused to give it,”My grandson likes it, I want to sell it to you, my grandson will definitely cry…”

A thousand dollars.” Vivienne Quinn took out her mobile phone,'”I will transfer you a thousand dollars, enough for you to buy a few of these dolls, and you give this to me.”

Auntie’s eyes lit up when she heard a thousand dollars. This is

equivalent to picking up a thousand dollars for nothing.

Thinking of how straightforward Vivienne Quinn was, the aunt blackmailed another sum,” Two thousand dollars, I’ll sell it to you if you want it, and forget it if you don’t want it.”

Vivienne Quinn readily agreed,”Okay, two thousand dollars, I will transfer it to you now.”

The aunt immediately felt a little regretful and shouted low.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn with Tim next to her, the aunt was also sensible and didn’t continue to make trouble. The aunt took the money, took off the doll and gave it to Vivienne Quinn.

Picking up two thousand dollars for nothing, the aunt was very happy in her heart, and complained in her heart that there are people who are stu pid and have a lot of money these days.

Vivienne Quinn calmed down, staring in the direction of the floor where Lily Maya lived, and said, “As long as I look at her, I won’t believe that I can’t find Evangeline!”

Vivienne Quinn didn’t plan to tell the police this time. Based on the way the police handled it, Lily Maya must be taken for interrogation.

Tim said,” Lily Maya hasn’t gone out for a week. In the past two days, she should go out. Who would stay at home all the time.”

“Put the doll away, and come to watch tomorrow. If she doesn’t go out again, then find a way to let her go out.” Vivienne Quinn resisted the urge to question Lily Maya, and it

27.27%

has been several months. It’s an hour and a half.

Tim said, “Sister-in-law, I’ll take you back first, it’s so late, the boss will worry about you.”

Damien Smyth has been very busy recently, and Vivienne.

Quinn asked,” Tim, can Damien Smyth take care of the Grayson Smyth side?”

“The boss will not let his own brother go to jail.” Tim said,” Although it is a bit tricky, the boss can handle it. The contract was tricked into signing, and this is the flaw.””

Vivienne Quinn can’t help in this matter, the only thing she can do is not to trouble Damien Smyth any more.

Vivienne Quinn returned home, but Damien Smyth hadn’t come back yet. Mrs. Quinn stewed chicken soup and kept it warm in the pot. Seeing Vivienne Quinn came back, she served a bowl for her.

Mrs. Quinn can do now is to cook some delicious food for Vivienne Quinn to replenish her body. There was an accident at the Smyth family company, she definitely couldn’t help, and Evangeline disappeared, and she didn’t have the ability to find him back.

Vivienne Quinn drank a bowl of chicken soup and ate a few pieces of chicken. She knew very well that the child in her belly had to be supplemented with nutrition. She had to be healthy, keep her spirits up, and take good care of her body before she could do more things.

“Mom, give me another bowl.” Vivienne Quinn has a good appetite.

18+

Chapter 604

Mrs. Quinn was delighted,”Okay, I’ll go right away, it’s a blessing to be able to eat, it’s good to eat more, you’ve lost weight recently.”

Others gained weight during pregnancy, but Vivienne Quinn lost weight again. Mrs. Quinn looked so distressed.

During her pregnancy, Vivienne Quinn had a poor appetite, and she had too many things to do, so she often couldn’t eat much. Today, it is rare for her to have a good appetite.

Mrs. Quinn served another bowl of rice to Vivienne Quinn, and said, “Spoop some chicken soup and soak the rice, it will taste better.”

“Yeah.” Vivienne Quinn took another big sip of chicken soup and said, “Mom, I found a clue. Today I was in Lily Maya ‘s community, and I met their neighbors, wearing the same doll worn by the man who kidnapped Evangeline. I asked After that, it was thrown out by my aunt, which means that Lily Maya put on a doll and kidnapped Evangeline.”