677

Chapter 677

Damien Smyth goes to touch his daughter, what can Violet Smyth say?
Violet Smyth could only say a few words,” You young people, you just have no experience and don’t know how to raise children ”
Amos Smyth said, “You, please, say a few words.”
Violet Smyth didn’t talk to Amos Smyth, and the two are just a formal marriage, existing in name only, she asked,” Damien, how is Vivienne ?”
Damien Smyth said, “I haven’t woken up yet, and I don’t have any bleeding for the time being. After the anesthesia is over, I should be able to wake up. Dad, (M o m,) why don’t you go back and have a rest first. There is a confinement woman here to take care of the children. You can’t stay here.” on.”
“Let your dad go back, I’ll stay here and watch.” Violet Smyth was reluctant to leave her grandchildren, and said to Grayson Smyth who just came in, “Go home and pack some clothes for me.”
Grayson Smyth doesn’t know why.
Damien Smyth said,”(M o m,) , you can go back and rest for a while, it won’t take much time, don’t bother.”
Amos Smyth broke Violet Smyth ‘s mind and said, “Your mother can’t do without her grandchildren now, she is not willing to leave, you just let her stay here.”
Damien Smyth couldn’t beat Violet Smyth, and didn’t say anything more.
Vivienne Quinn stayed in the intensive care unit for a week,
and woke up several times during the period, but she was also in a daze and not fully awake.
A week later, Vivienne Quinn was transferred to the ward.
This week, Damien Smyth didn’t dare to relax himself. He stayed in the hospital every day, fearing that something might happen to Vivienne Quinn.
Giving birth to these two children, Vivienne Quinn really lost half of her life. When she woke up, her face was pale and her hair was messy. Damien Smyth changed all the clothes on her body and scrubbed her body. Except for her hair, which couldn’t be washed, everything else was fine.
Vivienne Quinn opened her eyes and looked at the world with a feeling of trance,”I thought I was going to die.”
After entering the operating room, she really thought she was going to die this time.
While in the intensive care unit, she was somewhat conscious of her critical condition and could sometimes hear what the doctors were saying.
“You made it through, wife, you are the best, and my husband is proud of you.” Damien Smyth held Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand affectionately, kissed the back of his hand, his eye circles were red, and his eyes were bloodshot. For a few days, he hardly dared to close his eyes,”Thank you for your hard work.”
Vivienne Quinn smiled weakly,”It’s all worth it, what about the babies? I want to see.”
“Okay, I’ll ask Yuesao to bring the baby.”
In order for Vivienne Quinn to have a good rest, the children are in the next room. This is a suite. Even if the children are noisy, they can’t disturb Vivienne Quinn.
The confinement lady brought the children, and Violet Smyth and Mrs. Quinn came when they heard that Vivienne Quinn was awake.
Lainey Marlowe also rushed to the hospital immediately.
Vivienne Quinn looked at the two babies, her heart was warm, her eyes were hot, and she felt that everything was really worth it.
She didn’t have the strength to hug the children, so she could only look at them like this.
The two babies just finished eating milk powder, and they are very energetic. They rolled their eyes and looked around. In their clear eyes, there was curiosity about the world.
Vivienne Quinn loves her children, and Mrs. Quinn loves her daughter too.
Mrs. Quinn wiped her tears,” Vivienne, you are so scared to death, I wish you could wake up, good days are coming.”
“I’m sorry, (M o m,) , for worrying you.” Vivienne Quinn forced a smile, saw Evangeline standing next to Mrs. Quinn, and waved,” Evangeline, come to (M o m,) .”
Evangeline walked over, smiled, touched Vivienne Quinn’s hand, and asked with gestures: (M o m,) , does it hurt?
52.4
“It doesn’t hurt.” Vivienne Quinn shook her head and said with
a slight smile,” Evangeline, have you seen your younger siblings? Look, these are your younger siblings. You will love each other in the future, you know.”
Vivienne Quinn didn’t say to let Evangeline take care of her younger siblings and give in to her younger siblings. The three are her own children, and Evangeline is also a child. You can’t deliberately give in to your younger siblings just because Evangeline is an older sister.
Evangeline looked at her younger brother and sister with a smile on her face. She wanted to reach out to touch her, but she took her hand back thinking of what was blocked by Violet Smyth before.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t notice anything wrong with this small move, only Lainey Marlowe and Mrs. Quinn knew why Evangeline withdrew her hand again.
Vivienne Quinn also thought that Evangeline was worried that her younger siblings were so small, afraid of getting hurt, and dared not touch them, so she encouraged her with a
smile,” Touch your younger siblings’ hands, it’s okay, you grew up from such a small age to such a big one.