680

Chapter 680

Vivienne Quinn suffered a lot and spent another week in the hospital this time before going to rehab.

in the rehabilitation center, she missed her baby very much, but she could only watch it through video every day.

Fortunately, Damien Smyth has been with the rehabilitation center and brought all the company’s affairs to the rehabilitation center. By the way, he taught Vivienne Quinn how to manage the company, the company’s operations, where it is losing money, which projects are making profits, and some senior management of the company People’s character, ability, advantages and disadvantages, teach Vivienne Quinn one by one, Vivienne Quinn is not so boring.

The couple studied these every day and discussed the feasibility of the project. Damien Smyth guided Vivienne Quinn step by step and taught her. Vivienne Quinn has a high understanding and a quick learner.

Damien Smyth also joked,”My wife is talented in jewelry design, management company, and even more talented in business. It was not unreasonable for my father-in-law to try to lure you into Mendoza Group.”

Vivienne Quinn ate the fruit and said, “I’m just learning to play for nothing. I don’t have the ability to manage a company with thousands of people. Don’t even think about throwing the company to me.”

Damien Smyth smiled, “You have seen through all my thoughts.”

Vivienne Quinn snorted, “I know what sh it you’re s h it ting on now that you’re cocking your ass.”

Damien Smyth laughed,”My wife understands me so well, I am very pleased.”

Vivienne Quinn really only learned it when she had nothing to do. At this time, she did not expect that in the future, this

huge company would really need her to support it alone. What Damien Smyth taught her would really come in handy in the days to come, but this It’s all for later.

The Smyth family has increased its population, and it is still a boy and a girl. Violet Smyth is very happy, bought a hot search, and shared the joy on the Internet. Now Vivienne Quinn can see news about the Smyth family when she turns on her mobile phone.

Violet Smyth also said that she would reward Vivienne Quinn with $200 million, a mansion worth $ 150 million.

One child is rewarded with 100 million U.S. dollars, and the netizens in the comment area cried with envy.

A poor family has no money, but they still have two or three children. It is not too much for a rich family to have two.

Netizens said that let alone 100 million US dollars, even 1 million US dollars, they are willing to give birth.

Netizens are tired of saying the word envy. Vivienne Quinn definitely saved the galaxy. Not only did she find such a perfect husband, she also gave birth to two children, a boy and a girl. What a blessing.

Mrs. Smyth ‘s position is firmly secured.

Vivienne Quinn read the comment section, and was also quite moved. She looked up at Damien Smyth who was working,

29.63%

and joked,”What do you Smyth family do? They are so rich, and the rich family is different. (M o m) is still here.” It is said online that a celebration banquet will be held for the baby!”

“The celebration banquet must be held. This is a great joy!” Damien Smyth said with a smile,”Now you are a billionaire

wife.”

The Internet did give Vivienne Quinn this nickname.

“I really want to go back to see the baby sooner, Damien Smyth, do I have to stay here for forty days?”

“You can’t be careless about your health. If you want to see the baby, I’ll just ask my mother to bring it over.”

Vivienne Quinn was happy,” Then quickly call (M o m )and ask her to bring them here. I miss Irma and Murphy.”

Damien Smyth immediately called Violet Smyth, and when Violet Smyth received the call, she said on the phone, “It’s windy outside today, and Irma and Murphy are still young, so they can’t bl ow the wind. Isn’t Vivienne coming back soon? It will take a few days.”, I’ll see the same when I go home.”

Vivienne Quinn was also listening, and was instantly/ disappointed when she heard that Violet Smyth was not brought.

Damien Smyth had a panoramic view of Vivienne Quinn ‘s reaction, and said to Violet Smyth “There is a car to pick you up, the wind can’t bl ow, you just send the baby here.”

Damien Smyth is also right, Violet Smyth can only take two babies to the hospital.

Violet Smyth now travels with a nanny, driver, children’s food and clothing, and is tightly wrapped to prevent the baby from blowing out.

Damien Smyth finished the phone call, Mrs. Quinn took Evangeline to see Vivienne Quinn.

During this period of time, Mrs. Quinn didn’t see her granddaughter and grandchildren either, and it was inconvenient for her to go to the old house of the Smyth family, and because Violet Smyth lost the amulet, she could see in her heart that Violet Smyth disliked the things she her.

gave

Mrs. Quinn also prepared a meeting gift for the two babies, but she didn’t bother to send it out.