661

Chapter 661

288 Vouchers

Dave gossips,” Bob, who is chasing whom? I see, it looks like you took the initiative, Bob.”

“Yeah.” Bob Mendoza nodded and said, “Keep your mou th sh ut, next time, I don’t want to hear any more rumors about me and Elvis Reynolds.”

Dave quickly said, “I understand, I understand, Bob, I’m waiting for the good news from you and Miss Marlowe.”

“When we get married, I will definitely send you a wedding invitation.” Bob Mendoza knocked on the table and said, “You will handle the finishing work today. I will leave work early and I have something to do.”

Bob, are you dating?” Dave smiled and said, “Go ahead, leave the rest to me. This Lindsay Walker, she falls into our hands, so don’t think about making useless struggles. By the way, Skyreach Group The Boss Smyth, called and put pressure on the Smyth family, this case has to be closed as soon as possible.”

“Well, you deal with it.”

Bob Mendoza packed up and left work early.

He went to buy some gifts first, and bought a gift for Elvis Reynolds’ daughter Poppy before driving to the Walker family.

At six in the evening, Bob Mendoza arrived at the Walker family on time.

Brook’s father Hugo Walker and mother Vivian Walker were waiting at home. When they saw Bob Mendoza coming, they greeted him with a smile,” Bob is here, sit down.”

0.00%

Elvis Reynolds, who was busy in the kitchen, heard the sound, poked his head out and took a look, his face was immediately filled with joy.

Poppy also ran out of the room,” father Mendoza ”

Poppy.” Bob Mendoza shouted with a smile, and handed the gift in his hand to Vivian Walker “Aunt, Uncle, this is a supplement for you. I heard from my sister-in-law that you are not in good health. Have you had a physical examination recently??”

Vivian Walker said with a smile,” It’s fine if you come, you don’t need to buy us anything, you have bought us a lot of things over the years, come here in the future, don’t buy anything anymore.””

Hugo Walker was also very enthusiastic,”I had a physical examination last week. Your aunt has high blood pressure and is taking antihypertensive drugs. I’m fine. Bob, come and have two glasses of wine with me.”

Bob Mendoza said, “No problem.”

There were already several dishes on the table, and Elvis Reynolds came out of the kitchen,” Bob Mendoza, you eat first, there is still one last dish.”

“Sister-in-law, thank you for your hard work.” Bob Mendoza was very polite.

Several people sat down to eat first, Poppy likes to sit next to Bob Mendoza, Hugo Walker opened a bottle of red wine, and poured two glasses of wine,”Try this wine, I heard from Elvis Reynolds, you are busy recently, you have been promoted, responsibility If it gets heavier, there will be fewer chances to

2154%

come to me for a drink in the future, and one drink will be less.”

“Uncle, as long as you want to drink, you can call me at any time.” Bob Mendoza raised his glass,”I have a lot of things recently, and I didn’t come to visit Uncle and Aunt, so I will punish myself for a drink first.”

Bob Mendoza drank it down, and Elvis Reynolds came out with the food, and said in the tone of a good wife,” Don’t drink so fast, drink less, eat some food first, or you will feel

uncomfortable in your stomach later.”

Elvis Reynolds said, he sat down next to Bob Mendoza by the way, and they were like a family, having fun.

Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker saw Elvis Reynolds’ actions in their eyes, showing loving eyes.

Poppy ate happily, Hugo Walker and Bob Mendozą drank wine like father and son, Vivian Walker and Elvis Reynolds accompanied and helped refill the wine. Isn’t this the daily life of an ordinary family?

Hugo Walker raised his glass, clinked it with Bob Mendoza, and said, “Bob, I wish you success in your work and better and better.”

“Thank you uncle.” Bob Mendoza lowered the glass a little when clinking glasses with great respect. This is respect for the elders and is a courtesy.

Elvis Reynolds felt very warm in his heart watching such a happy scene.

She went to the kitchen to serve soup, and Vivian Walker also

49 23%

went in to get a spoon, and said with a smile,” This Bob is handsome, has a bright future, and is also good for Poppy. If he can be our son-in-law, it would be great.”

Elvis Reynolds blushed a little, “(M o m).”

Elvis, such a good man, don’t let it go . Since Brook passed away, we have seen what you and Bob Mendoza have done for us. You have been alone for so many years, it is not easy, me and you Dad, I treat you like my own daughter, and your dad and I are happy that you are going to be with Bob Mendoza .”‘

Elvis Reynolds blushed and said, “(M o m), I don’t know what

Bob Mendoza means either.”

“Let your dad ask about it later.” Vivian Walker smiled and took the spoon and went out.

Poppy finished eating, slid off the stool and said, ” father Mendoza, I want to play with your phone.”

“Okay.” Bob Mendoza unlocked the phone screen and handed it to Poppy.

Poppy played either, and Bob Mendoza gave it to her naturally.

Poppy took his mobile phone and went to play in the room. Elvis Reynolds brought out the soup. Seeing that his daughter was not there, he said, “This child, why did he run away after eating so much again? I’ll bring some soup in for her to drink.”

Elvis Reynolds served a bowl of soup to the room,” Poppy, drink up the soup.”

7302

Poppy was playing a game with Bob Mendoza ‘s mobile phone, when suddenly a Whatsapp message popped up on the mobile phone, which was sent by Lainey Marlowe.

Poppy said, “(M o m,) father Mendoza has information.”

Elvis Reynolds curious,”Show me.”