706

Chapter 706

11 288 (Vouchers

Bob Mendoza’s retention made Lainey Marlowe’s heart astringent.

When Bob Mendoza spoke, she suddenly lost control of her emotions.

Lainey Marlowe tried to hold back, with a smile on her face, and continued to sit, “Okay, do you want a drink of water, and I’ll pour it for you?”

Bob Mendoza glanced at the apples in the fruit basket and said, “Could you peel an apple for me?”

It takes time to peel an apple, and he wants to stay with her for a while longer.

“Okay.” Lainey Marlowe picked up the fruit, found the fruit knife, and sat on the chair to slowly peel it.

The two of them didn’t say anything, she was peeling an apple, and he just lay on the hospital bed and looked at her.

Lainey Marlowe was also on edge, knowing that Bob Mendoza was watching her.

Suddenly, the apple peel in his hand was cut off.

Lainey Marlowe changed sides again, continued to peel, and said, “Shall I cut it into small pieces for you?”

Bob Mendoza responded, “Yes.”

Lainey Marlowe cut the apple into small pieces, put it on a plate, and handed it to him.

When Bob Mendoza took the plate, he suddenly said,” Lainey, I will deal with my matter with Elvis Reynolds as soon as possible.”

deal with?

Lainey Marlowe looked up at him. What did he mean?

1/4

Chapter 706

Is it marriage?

Is he telling her that he is getting married?

1288 Vouchers

Lainey Marlowe didn’t dare to ask directly, but Bob Mendoza was about to speak when Poppy ran in again,” father Mendoza, when is my mother coming, I’m hungry.”

Bob Mendoza swallowed his words back, and gave the apple in his hand to Poppy,”Then you eat some apples first.”

“Okay.” Poppy took the apple.

Lainey Marlowe said, “Bob, let me chip you another one.”

“No.” Bob Mendoza said, “Lainey, I’m leaving the hospital next Monday, February 14th, are you free?”

Elvis Reynolds on Valentine’s Day?

She wasn’t generous enough to attend her ex-boyfriend’s wedding.

Lainey Marlowe lied casually, “Unfortunately, my friend invited me to travel that day, and the air tickets and hotels were all booked.”

Bob Mendoza asked, “Male or female?”

The blind date my mother introduced to me a few days ago was so enthusiastic that I couldn’t refuse, so we just went on a trip together.” Lainey Marlowe said with a smile, “If it’s right, we ‘ll get engaged after the trip. Both parents are very satisfied.”

Lainey Marlowe said this, she wanted to bite her tongue. She admired her ability to talk nonsense.

Bob Mendoza wanted to deal with Elvis Reynolds and chase Lainey Marlowe one more time before Valentine’s Day.

Hearing that Lainey Marlowe already had a boyfriend, Bob Mendoza

2/4

Chapter 706

said nothing more.

1288 Vouchers

“Okay.” Bob Mendoza said,” When you look at a man, you should first look at the other person’s sense of responsibility, not just the face.”

Lainey Marlowe smiled. “That’s for sure, responsibility is what a man should have.”

Lainey Marlowe didn’t mean anything else, but Bob Mendoza felt a little guilty when he heard it, sorry Lainey Marlowe.

responsible to the Walker family and Elvis Reynolds because of the three words of responsibility. The Walker family is like a magic spell, which makes him have to make a choice.

In order to repay his kindness, he had to give up a lot.

If he doesn’t go along with the Walker family ‘s intentions, he will be accused of being ungrateful and kidnapping him morally with kindness.

A few days ago, the superior in the bureau also turned the corner and asked him when he and Elvis Reynolds would settle down.

Everyone felt that he should be with Elvis Reynolds, and Poppy took a sip of his father Mendoza, which made him unable to bear it.

He is bound by various responsibilities.

Lainey Marlowe glanced at the time, “I’d better go first, I made an appointment with my boyfriend to go shopping in the afternoon, and now he is still in my inspection period, so I have to investigate carefully.”

Bob Mendoza has no words to hold back this time.

Lainey Marlowe got up to leave. She opened the door and met Elvis Reynolds standing in the doorway.

She didn’t know how long Elvis Reynolds had been here, and she didn’t bother to care about it. She passed Elvis Reynolds and left directly.

3/4

Chapter 706

288 Vouchers

Faintly, she heard Elvis Reynolds say to Bob Mendoza,”February 14 is a good day, my dad said, so it’s settled…”

Lainey Marlowe didn’t hear the latter words.

Elvis Reynolds that day.