606

Chapter 606

The call was from Violet Smyth, and Lindsay Walker was guessing this way, when Damlen Smyth said to Violet Smyth on the other side of the phone “I’m in the hospital with Vivienne Quinn, um, here for a checkup, she’s still inside, and the test results are still there Didn’t come out, I’ll call you back when the results come out…”

Obstetrics?

Vivienne Quinn is pregnant?

Lindsay Walker ‘s heart was instantly ignited.

Didn’t it mean that she couldn’t get pregnant?

Why are you pregnant again?

This is too good luck.

Lindsay Walker was afraid of being discovered by Damien Smyth, so she didn’t dare to stay longer, lowered her head, and walked in another direction as if nothing had happened.

Damien Smyth, who answered the phone, didn’t notice Lindsay Walker either.

Lindsay Walker didn’t really leave either, she hid around the corner, waited until Vivienne Quinn came out of the examination room, and waited until Vivienne Quinn took the report to find the doctor, overheard the doctor at the door saying to Vivienne Quinn and Damien

Smyth “Congratulations two Bit, these are twins…”

Twins, Lindsay Walker clenched their palms tightly. Why did such a great thing happen to Vivienne Quinn?

Thinking about giving birth to Sigrid Smyth ‘s child, now I

don’t even know where the child is. Even the wedding was tortured and became the most humiliating day, and Vivienne Quinn had a beautiful wedding, and now she is pregnant with twins, Lindsay Walker is envious and jealous.

The news of the twins also caught Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn by surprise. The two felt ecstasy in their hearts, this was the only comforting thing among so many bad things recently.

Vivienne Quinn was so excited that her voice trembled a little,” Damien Smyth, it’s that kid, he really came to us…

The lost babies are back with them.

G*d is merciful, let them conceive twins this time, all regrets can be made up.

Damien Smyth held Vivienne Quinn ‘s hand tightly, which also showed how excited the others were.

Damien Smyth thanked the doctor again and again and asked about precautions.

Lindsay Walker outside the door saw that the two were about to come out, so she hurried out of the hospital.

Damien Smyth told Vivienne Quinn that she was pregnant with twins, which made Violet Smyth very happy.

Some people are happy, others are sad.

Lindsay Walker returned from the hospital, the more she thought about it, the more frustrated she became. Now she is hiding in Tibet, but Vivienne Quinn has a bright future.

“If I had known earlier, I wouldn’t have killed madam Smyth. It

20%

Chapter 606

11 20

would be useful to keep that old woman. Now it’s good. I killed her, and it was cheaper for Vivienne Quinn, who helped her get rid of the evil. She has a smooth life in the Smyth family, and now she is pregnant with twins, G*d is too unfair.”

Lindsay Walker looked at Jeff Nicholas, who was smoking a cigarette,” Where is Boss Lennon, I want to see Boss Lennon. I helped him send Grayson Smyth to prison, and he must do what he promised me. I can’t see Vivienne Quinn live Well, she’s pregnant again now, and I’m going to kill Vivienne Quinn ‘s baby!

“You are suffering from jealousy. When you went to the hospital just now, didn’t you take a look at it?” Jeff Nicholas sneered,” You don’t need to teach me how to do Boss

Lennon !”‘

“Jeff Nicholas, we are now grasshoppers on a rope. If you don’t make a move, I will do it myself.” Lindsay Walker said bitterly, “I won’t make it easy for Vivienne Quinn.”

“Whatever you want.” Jeff Nicholas stubbed out his cigarette and said, “If you want to die faster, just do it.”

Lindsay Walker angry,”Let me watch Vivienne Quinn in style, I can’t stand it.”

“If you can’t stand it, you have to bear it.” Jeff Nicholas glanced at Lindsay Walker coldly, and said, ” You stay honest recently, don’t act rashly, and wait for news from Boss Lennon.”

Lindsay Walker was not reconciled and asked, “Where is my son? Where did you send my son?”

Jeff Nicholas got up and walked out without telling Lindsay

788 Voucher

Walker where the child was.

Lindsay Walker stamped her feet angrily.

Vivienne Quinn was pregnant with twins reached Violet Smyth, and Violet Smyth immediately bought a lot of supplements and went to South Gate Villa to visit.

Vivienne, you have to take care of yourself now, be safe, and forget about other things.”

Violet Smyth was referring to was looking for Evangeline, but she didn’t say too much because she was afraid that Vivienne Quinn would be unhappy.

Vivienne Quinn knew in her heart that she knew this would be the result, and she was not surprised by Violet Smyth ‘s reaction.

Vivienne Quinn apparently agreed,”Okay.”

“That’s right, if you need anything, just tell me.” Violet Smyth looked at Vivienne Quinn ‘s belly with a smile on his eyes,” Our family is troubled now, this child is a gift from G*d, I hope to give Smyth family brings good luck.”

Mrs. Quinn cut the fruit and came over, said,” Vivienne, you can’t be willful in the future, the child in your stomach is the most important thing.”

Now everyone’s focus is on Vivienne Quinn ‘s stomach, and she is not allowed to do anything, for fear of tiring her.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t say anything, if it can make the elders feel at ease, then why not let her follow?

Chapter 606

and considered things more comprehensively.

Vivienne Quinn has been raising her baby at home for a few days. These days, Tim has been watching Lily Maya for Vivienne Quinn.

After ten days at home, Lily Maya is finally out.

Seeing Lily Maya going out, Tim immediately drove to follow.

Lily Maya left the community, she drove to a supermarket far from her home and bought a lot of bread and cooked food, all of which were to be given to Evangeline .

Tim stood guard opposite the supermarket, and was very puzzled when he saw Lily Maya buying so many things.

Lily Maya community. Why do you have to travel so far to buy it?

Tim took pictures of Lily Maya shopping with his mobile.

phone, and when he saw Lily Maya driving, he immediately followed.