693

Chapter 693

Prejudice in the human heart is a mountain that is difficult to

overcome.

Before having no grandchildren, Violet Smyth could still focus on Evangeline, but it must be different now.

Violet Smyth and Christian Mendoza wandered around the back garden, talking and laughing back to the house.

Mrs. Quinn happened to see this scene when she went downstairs to get her things.

Vivienne Quinn had reminded Mrs. Quinn before that

Christian Mendoza was not easy, and now seeing Christian Mendoza getting so close to Violet Smyth, a little worry arose in her heart.

Then I thought that Christian Mendoza lived in H city, and it was rare to come to Washington DC, so I didn’t think much about it.

“Mrs. Quinn.” Christian Mendoza saw Mrs. Quinn, greeted with a smile,”Is sister resting?”

and

Mrs. Quinn said,” Well, she just went back to the bedroom to rest. Tomorrow the baby will celebrate the banquet, and there are many things to do. She can rest up early to refresh herself.”

“My sister just had a baby, she really should rest more.” Christian Mendoza looked at Violet Smyth again,” Violet, then I’ll go back to my room to rest first, see you tomorrow.”

“Okay, go to bed early, if you need anything, just come to me.” Violet Smyth was afraid of neglecting Christian Mendoza, and cared about her very much.

0.00%

“Thank you Violet.” Christian Mendoza thanked him politely and went upstairs.

Christian Mendoza left, Violet Smyth asked Mrs. Quinn,” Where’s Evangeline? Is she in Damien ‘s room?”

Mrs. Quinn spoke for Evangeline with a smile,” Evangeline likes younger siblings. The three children are lively together. They are sisters and sisters. They have a very good

relationship. I originally wanted Evangeline to sleep with me, but my son-in-law said that I would let Evangeline sleep in the In their room.”

Violet Smyth reproached,” Damien and the others pampered Evangeline. Evangeline is seven years old, and she still sleeps with adults at such an age. It’s like they just spoil Evangeline”

Mrs. Quinn explained,”There are two beds in the room…”

“Women’s University avoids their father, and Damien is not Evangeline ‘s biological father, so we have to avoid it.” Violet Smyth said, ” (M o m)Vivienne, what do you think?”

Mrs. Quinn looked embarrassed, forced a smile, and said, ” What Violet said is true, it should be avoided.”

Evangeline doesn’t often sleep with Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn. It’s just that after the birth of the younger siblings, the children are happy and want to stick to their parents. Evangeline has her own room and usually sleeps in her own room.

Violet Smyth said, “I’ll talk about Damien tomorrow, it’s so late today, (M o m) Vivienne, you should go to bed earlier.!”

Violet Smyth didn’t realize how much her words made Mrs.

23 83%

Quinn feel uncomfortable, and Mrs. Quinn didn’t know how to respond, so she could only keep laughing.

After returning to the room, the smile on Mrs. Quinn’s face collapsed, and she was very worried about Evangeline ‘s future.

Violet Smyth said ” Damien Smyth is not Evangeline ‘s

biological father”, which made Mrs. Quinn realize that Violet Smyth could no longer tolerate Evangeline.

the next day.

**

Irma and Murphy ‘s Celebration Dinner in Washington DC The Moon Restaurant was held and was full of guests. Many people came to congratulate, send blessings to the Smyth family, and send gifts to the two babies.

Many people envy that these two children will really be reincarnated, and they will be at the top of the pyramid as soon as they are born.

Sure enough, the sentence is true, some things are there when you are born, if you don’t have them when you are born, you basically don’t have them in this life.

The celebration banquet was attended by people in the circle, as well as relatives and friends. It was not as grand as the wedding of the two, but it was also very luxurious.

It can be seen that the Smyth family attaches great importance and joy to these two children.

On such a festive day, Vivienne Quinn chose a red skirt for Irma and a red dress for Murphy.

Even Evangeline is wearing a red dress today. This skirt was bought by Damien Smyth for Evangeline, and it costs several million dollars.

Evangeline couldn’t speak, she didn’t like to attend parties. This time, it was the celebration banquet for her younger siblings, so Evangeline was willing to come.

Evangeline, who was wearing a red dress, exuded a noble temperament, but also a bit cold.

Lainey Marlowe couldn’t help boasting,”This is only seven years old, and Evangeline has grown into a little beauty. If this is seventeen or eighteen years old, it’s not bad, it’s amazing .”

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” How can you exaggerate what you said, who knows what you will grow up in the future.”

“With your genes here, it’s definitely not bad.” Lainey Marlowe asked,” By the way, what about Irma and Murphy, I’ve been here for so long, and I haven’t seen them.”

Violet Smyth has already taken two babies to show off, and Vivienne Quinn may not be able to see it.

Damien Smyth is also entertaining, so many guests need him to entertain, Evangeline is under the care of Martina Gracie, and Vivienne Quinn is free.

Vivienne Quinn said,” The child’s grandma took it away, what do you want to drink, I’ll get it for you?”

Lainey Marlowe laughed,” Then you have to drink red wine.”

Vivienne Quinn was about to wave for the waiter to bring the wine, but she caught a glimpse of an acquaintance and said to Lainey Marlowe “Your Bob is here.”