791

Chapter 791
Christian Mendoza turned his head and saw Vivienne Quinn
walking over. His hands were shaking with fright, and he hung up the phone anxiously.
Vivienne Quinn felt a little interesting, h o oked her lips,”Are you afraid of me?”
“Sister.” Christian Mendoza quickly calmed down, holding the phone tightly as if nothing happened, and raised a gentle and sweet smile,'”I admire you very much, I heard that you took over the Skyreach Group, and you have never been involved in this business You have stabilized the situation in a short
period of time, which is admirable.”
Vivienne Quinn also had a smile on her face, but the smile couldn’t reach her eyes,” Then you are really humble. You have lived in the hospital for so many years, and you can still take the lead in planning the development of Mendoza Group so well. It is really impressive. admire.”
What Vivienne Quinn admired and feared was that Christian
Mendoza would attack Luis Mendoza.
This kind of cruelty and decisiveness is not something ordinary people can do.
The two flattered each other, were modest, and had something to say.
It seems to be calm, but in fact there is an undercurrent.
Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “Have lunch together? We sisters haven’t had a meal alone yet. Today is a rare opportunity.”
Christian Mendoza was a little surprised, Vivienne Quinn

suddenly invited her to dinner, it must be not that simple.
“Okay.” Christian Mendoza didn’t hesitate and accepted the
invitation.
Vivienne Quinn bent her lips and said, “You are familiar with this place, H city. You order the dining place, and I will pay for
it.”
Christian Mendoza looked cute,”Okay, sister, then I’m not
welcome.”
Vivienne Quinn doesn’t like Christian Mendoza calling her sister. She always feels uncomfortable, and this is where Christian Mendoza is smart.
half an hour later.

A private restaurant.
The restaurant has a beautiful environment and elegant style.
Both of them are beauties. When they entered the restaurant together, they couldn’t help but subconsciously glance at the people they passed by.
In the courtyard, Christian Mendoza ran into an acquaintance, the Boss Booth of a winery, who had collaborated on a live
l
broadcast before.

Miss Christian.” Boss Booth greeted with a smile, looked at Vivienne Quinn, and asked Christian Mendoza, “Who is this?”
The bosses here in H city may not all know Vivienne Quinn.
Boss Booth is just a boss with a net worth of just over 100 million U.S. dollars, and he has no chance to cooperate with

Skyreach Group and has no access to Vivienne Quinn.
1 798 Vouchers
Christian Mendoza introduced with a smile,” This is my sister, Vivienne Quinn, who is now the CEO of Skyreach Group.”
Inadvertently, Christian Mendoza took advantage of Vivienne Quinn ‘s identity, gilded himself, and linked the Mendoza Group with the Skyreach Group.
How could Vivienne Quinn fail to see through Christian Mendoza ‘s intentions?
w
600
Boss Booth heard it, his eyes lit up, and he enthusiastically flattered,” Boss Quinn, it’s a pleasure to meet you. My name is Jasper Booth. You can call me Jasper. This is my business card.”
Boss Booth obsequiously handed over his business card, and out of politeness, Vivienne Quinn accepted it with a lukewarm tone,”Nice to meet you.”
Vivienne Quinn is now representing the Skyreach Group. Naturally, she doesn’t have to and can’t lower her figure to cater to everyone.Damien Smyth once taught her a word, when you don’t understand other people’s intentions, and you don’t know how to deal with it yourself, you just need to keep calm, wait and see what happens, and let others figure out your own thoughts.

She is in a high position now, what she needs to do is not to cater to or speculate on others, but to be speculated by
others on her mind.
When Damien Smyth said this, Vivienne Quinn also teased
him, is it true that the overlords in novels and TV are all pretending, but in fact most of them are pretending to be cold.
Vivienne Quinn saw Damien Smyth in the cafe, she didn’t think he would be the overlord of a wealthy family. He was dressed in ordinary clothes, spoke softly, and received a marriage certificate very quickly, subverting her perception of the overlord.
At that time, Damien Smyth still laughed at her and asked her to watch less idol dramas and romance novels.
When Vivienne Quinn came back to her senses, she was already sitting in the box with Christian Mendoza.
Christian Mendoza handed her the menu,”Sister, you have come from afar, and I don’t know your taste, so you order.”
Vivienne Quinn did not shirk, and ordered several special
dishes.
Christian Mendoza poured her tea very docilely, who didn’t know how good the relationship between the two sisters was.
Christian Mendoza is best at doing these superficial things.
Vivienne Quinn also took up the attitude of being a sister. She helped Christian Mendoza and told Christian Mendoza
directly if she had anything.

When the tea was finished, Vivienne Quinn glanced at the teacup and signaled Christian Mendoza to pour the tea.
Christian Mendoza was very upset. She didn’t want to serve Vivienne Quinn at all in her heart, but she still had to save
face and pour tea for Vivienne Quinn,”Sister, drink tea.”/
Christian Mendoza likes acting and cares about face, Vivienne Quinn let her act enough.
Vivienne Quinn took a sip of tea and asked with a casual attitude,” I heard that Mendoza Group is also starting to get involved in new energy now. It is very courageous for you to make such a big strategic change.”

Christian Mendoza said with a smile, “Sister, I don’t understand these things. My brother is in charge of the company, and I usually come up with small ideas. I can’t make decisions about such big things.”
“Yes, the idea involving new energy is really beyond your imagination.” Vivienne Quinn looked slightly cold, with a bit of seriousness, staring at Christian Mendoza with burning eyes.
Christian Mendoza’s heart suddenly pounded, wondering if Vivienne Quinn really knew something.
The idea of new energy was proposed by Damien Smyth.
Christian Mendoza didn’t know how to respond for a while, but Vivienne Quinn suddenly smiled and said, “Did I hit it? I just said it casually.”
Christian Mendoza was embarrassed, and without waiting for her to speak, Vivienne Quinn said again,”I just heard from my dad that you have a boyfriend, why don’t you ask me out to have a meal together, we just know each other.”
These words directly changed Christian Mendoza’s
expression, he hesitated and said,”Sister, he is not here, he is free some other day, I will introduce you.”
“What a coincidence?” Vivienne Quinn was skeptical of