682

Chapter 682

There was nothing wrong with Violet Smyth’s words, but it was enough to show her possessive desire for the baby.

Mrs. Quinn didn’t hear it, and said with a smile,”What can I do, I will only babysit for Vivienne in the future.”

Evangeline walked to Damien Smyth, and Damien Smyth held Murphy in his arms. Evangeline wanted to see her brother, and she liked him very much when she saw his cute

appearance.

Seeing that Evangeline liked her brother so much, Damien Smyth asked, “Would you like to hug my brother?”

Evangeline nodded happily, and immediately reached out to hug her.

Violet Smyth was very nervous, and hurriedly said,”

Evangeline is still a child, how can she hug her, what if she falls.”

Evangeline stretched out her hand in mid-air, not daring to hug her anymore, she was at a loss.

Damien Smyth said, “It’s fine.”

Damien Smyth insists on handing baby to Evangeline “Hold brother.”

Evangeline dared to hug Damien Smyth .

Evangeline hugged her brother carefully, very happy: Dad, my brother is so good, he sticks his tongue out at me, so cute.

Evangeline couldn’t be happier.

Damien Smyth hinted “Then you have to treat children fairly.

0.00%

If you hug your brother, you have to hug your sister.”

Damien Smyth said this to Violet Smyth on purpose.

Damien Smyth is in the business world, where can’t you see the subtle changes between a few people?

Some things look small, but once there is a gap in my heart, some things will deteriorate and will plant the root of disaster.

Violet Smyth didn’t understand the meaning of Damien Smyth’s words, but when Damien Smyth called the shots, Violet Smyth couldn’t say anything.

Evangeline hugged her younger brother and then her younger sister, but it made her very happy.

Seeing what Damien Smyth did, Vivienne Quinn was also very relieved. She didn’t have to deal with some things, and Damien Smyth would take care of them.

After all, if she came forward, the effect would not be good, and it would cause conflicts between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.

The daughter-in-law never kisses her son.

She thought that she would never face the relationship between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law, but she never thought that she would have this day, because of the birth of a child, something was quietly changing.

Vivienne Quinn thought of Wendy Lewis’ mother-in-law, who was also very possessive of her children.

So far, there is nothing wrong with Violet Smyth other than

The babies got hungry after playing for a while. Violet Smyth hurriedly asked the confinement lady to make milk powder for the baby. Evangeline stared curiously.

Vivienne Quinn took the bottle and held Murphy to

breastfeed. It was the first time she was breastfeeding the baby. Seeing the contented look of the baby suc king in her arms, her heart melted.

Vivienne Quinn hugged her son first was because she thought of the child she had lost before. When she hugged her son, she felt as if her previous son had returned.

Vivienne Quinn thought about it, her eyes were a little red.

Damien Smyth understands Vivienne Quinn, standing beside her with his hands on her shoulders, the couple don’t say anything, and they communicate with each other.

Vivienne Quinn pressed her cheek to her son’s face, and the corners of her eyes became moist.

The babies fell asleep soon after eating milk powder. Seeing that it was getting late, Violet Smyth proposed to take the babies back.

Damien Smyth sent them downstairs, and the children got into the car. Violet Smyth said, ” Damien, you go back and take care of Vivienne. Leave the child to me. Don’t worry.”

Damien Smyth said bluntly,”You should not be so particular about how you treat your baby in the future. The baby does not need to be raised so meticulously, and there is no need to disinfect everything in the future. It will make each other unhappy. Vivienne Quinn will go home in a few days, you send the child back.”

53.52%

Violet Smyth’s expression turned pale immediately,” Damien, don’t be careless about children. Do you blame me for letting Vivienne ‘s mother sterilize? I’m all for the sake of the children. You are young and have no experience in raising children. Also, Evangeline is so small, Irma and Murphy are weak, their bones haven’t grown well, and their foreheads haven’t grown well yet, if something happens to Evangeline, you will regret it.”

“You are nervous about the child, and I am equally nervous. I am the father of the baby, so can I still harm them?” Damien Smyth said in a deep voice, “Don’t bring up the issue of disinfection in the future.”