665

Chapter 664

Elvis Reynolds covered his body with a quilt, with a shy and hesitant look,” Bob Mendoza, you drank too much, pulled me, and then… I don’t blame you, I voluntarily.”

Bob Mendoza’s face was livid, it was extremely ug y, how could he do such a beastly thing.

Bob Mendoza, whose mind was numb, thumped his forehead and said, “Sister-in-law, I’ll go back first, what happened tonight… I… I’m really sorry.”

He wished he could kil l himself, and even slept with his brother’s wife.

Bob Mendoza got dressed, picked up his phone, and left at three in the morning.

Elvis Reynolds wanted to stop Bob Mendoza, but the words came to his lips, but he didn’t say them.

In fact, Bob Mendoza did nothing, but she has achieved her goal.

As long as Bob Mendoza misunderstands what they have, with Bob Mendoza ‘s temperament, he will not be

irresponsible.

Bob Mendoza sat in the car downstairs in the community for a long time. He saw the message from Lainey Marlowe, but there was no missed call ID, and the caller ID record was deleted.

Elvis Reynolds read Bob Mendoza ‘s mobile phone information, and set the Whatsapp information as unread.

Bob Mendoza saw the message from Lainey Marlowe and was

so distraught that he lit a cigarette.

Whatever happened tonight, it happened. For the sake of the dead Brook, he couldn’t deny it.

Bob Mendoza thumped the steering wheel remorsefully and took a deep drag on his cigarette.

He didn’t get home until almost dawn.

He didn’t know how to face Lainey Marlowe, so he just replied: I’m busy.

Lainey Marlowe, who had been waiting for the news all night, was still a little emotional after waiting for these two words.

The two people who have just been in a relationship can’t be glued to each other, so if these two words are dismissed, how can they not be angry.

Thinking of Bob Mendoza ‘s special occupation, busy and dangerous, Lainey Marlowe forgave Bob Mendoza again, and replied: Take more rest, remember the weekend, my mother wants to see you.

Bob Mendoza was afraid to meet Lainey Marlowe ‘s parents. Once some things were done, there was no turning back.

Bob Mendoza postponed the meeting here on the pretext of being busy recently.

next few days.

Bob Mendoza didn’t dare to see Lainey Marlowe, and he was ashamed to see him. Elvis Reynolds sent him messages every day, asking him if he would go back for dinner.

25 98%

Bob Mendoza knew that Elvis Reynolds was waiting for an

answer.

Bob Mendoza is now caught in a dilemma. He must give Elvis Reynolds an account, but he can’t bear Lainey Marlowe and does n’t want to hurt Lainey Marlowe.

Bob Mendoza paralyzes himself with work, and it’s hard for Lainey Marlowe to see him.

South Gate Villa.

Vivienne Quinn was painting with Evangeline, and Lainey Marlowe came, and as soon as she walked in, she started complaining about Bob Mendoza.

“Bob doesn’t know what’s going on recently. He seems to be avoiding me deliberately. I went to the police station to see him, but I couldn’t find anyone. The whole police station seemed to be unable to turn without him.” Lainey Marlowe grumbled, “I promised to see my mother this weekend, but it’s postponed again.”