778

Chapter 778

Virgil Reynolds’ astonishment, it’s definitely not fake.

If Vivienne Quinn hadn’t brought him to this kind of place, he probably wouldn’t have come here in his life.

Damien Smyth doesn’t seem like a place where you can come to this kind of night market street.

like Virgil Reynolds travel with beautiful women, and they play on luxury yachts, high-end clubs, golf courses, or

underground boxing rings.

Vivienne Quinn asked back,” Why can’t he like coming here? Before I met Damien Smyth, I used to set up a street stall here.”

Vivienne Quinn wanted to let Virgil Reynolds know that she was not some kind of dainty young lady, nor was she al wealthy lady, nor was she the one who was playing with him.

She just came from the bottom.

Virgil Reynolds didn’t know this, all he knew was that Vivienne Quinn had a bad background.

Vivienne Quinn has the label of Mrs. Smyth on her body. She is just an accessory of Damien Smyth. Some people can’t even remember her name. They only remember that she is Mrs. Smyth and that she has an amazingly beautiful face.

Marrying into a wealthy family and being beautiful is also a stepping stone.

Only those who have really been in contact with Vivienne Quinn know that this woman is not simple.

She is like a treasure, surprising and stunning.

Vivienne Quinn took a sip of milk tea and continued,” Boss Reynolds, did you see the street stall in front? I used to do the same thing. I drove a small van, set up a small stall, and sold handmade jewelry. I studied jewelry design., but this one, I have completely let go of it now. What I think about. every day is how to run the company well, with thousands of employees waiting to eat, I have to be worthy of Damien Smyth.”

Virgil Reynolds gave a thumbs up and said,” Boss Quinn, there are not many people I admire Virgil Reynolds. You are definitely one, and the first woman I admire. I also believe that when we cooperate with the South Bay project, we will definitely very successful.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and raised the cup of milk tea,”Then I wish us a happy cooperation.”

“Happy cooperation.” Virgil Reynolds picked up the cold milk tea, clinked a cup with Vivienne Quinn, and said with a smile, “It’s the first time for me to drink milk tea to discuss business, it’s fresh.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled,”Drink milk tea and stay awake. Boss Reynolds doesn’t have to worry about being drugged.”

This made Virgil Reynolds embarrassed. Thinking of what happened last night, Virgil Reynolds apologized again,”The ship capsized in the gutter last night, Boss Quinn, I made you laugh.”

Vivienne Quinn who implicated Virgil Reynolds in this incident. She also knew that this incident was set up by Bblythe Gracie and had nothing to do with Virgil Reynolds. Otherwise, she would not meet with Virgil Reynolds to talk about the South Bay project..

“I also just heard from Fabian Powell that I really misunderstood Boss Reynolds last night.” Vivienne Quinn glanced at Fabian Powell next to her, and deliberately said this to Virgil Reynolds. She knew the twists and turns in it better than anyone else., but she couldn’t get it right.

“That Bblythe Gracie is very harmful. I’ve already dealt with him, and you will never see this person again.” Virgil Reynolds mentioned that Bblythe Gracie was still angry, and he fell asleep after being drugged last night A thin, unattractive girl.

He was blackmailed by his sister for 100,000 dollars in vain. In order to get back the photos in the reporter’s hands and prevent them from slipping out and ruining his reputation, he spent hundreds of thousands of dollars on negatives.

He was not afraid that others would say that he was a play boy, but that he was afraid that others would doubt his taste, even sleeping with such an ordinary woman.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t answer the topic. She glanced at the time and said, “It’s getting late, Boss Reynolds, so that’s all for today. Tomorrow I will send Fabian Powell to your company to sign the contract. Tomorrow is the weekend, and I have to Stay home with the kids.”

After a busy few days, Vivienne Quinn also wants to rest.

“No problem.” Virgil Reynolds was also brisk.

Fabian Powell had bought the bill, Vivienne Quinn greeted Virgil Reynolds and left with Fabian Powell.

It was past midnight, and Vivienne Quinn was really tired. After getting in the car, she closed her eyes and rested.

The car went out from the food street, started the car and drove only a hundred meters away, and ran into Damien Smyth who was buying skewers on the side of the road.

Damien Smyth saw the car approaching, subconsciously turned sideways, and looked at the car.

Just as Damien Smyth looked over, Vivienne Quinn, who was resting with her eyes closed, suddenly opened her eyes as if she had telepathy…