672

Chapter 672

Vivienne Quinn came to the hospital, she suddenly had some bleeding, but it didn’t look like she was about to give birth. There was no contraction, only a little bleeding.

After the doctor’s examination, he made suggestions, hospitalized for observation, and checked the condition of the baby in the stomach at any time. If there is any problem, it should be cut out quickly.

Moreover, Vivienne Quinn has blood coagulation disorders, so the risk of massive bleeding during production is very high, and the blood bank must also prepare blood types that match Vivienne Quinn’s.

Damien Smyth of all possible situations. Every risk, once it happens, is unbearable, and may cause accidents to children.

Vivienne Quinn was waiting outside, and Damien Smyth listened to the doctor’s words with a dignified

expression,” Then we will go through hospitalization and everything will be arranged by the doctor.”

Professional things should naturally be handed over to professional people.

This hospital is controlled by Damien Smyth. Damien Smyth is the largest shareholder and owner. The doctor who delivered Vivienne Quinn is the best.

“Yes, Boss Smyth, then I will hospitalize Mrs. Smyth now. Now Mrs. Smyth should try not to move around and stay in bed.”

Vivienne Quinn was waiting in the rest area. Seeing Damien Smyth coming out of the doctor’s office, she asked, “What did the doctor say? Is the baby okay?”

“It’s okay, go to the hospital first, the doctor said that you may give birth at any time.” Damien Smyth did not tell Vivienne Quinn all the risks, for fear of affecting Vivienne Quinn’s mood. He took Vivienne Quinn and said,”I called my mother and told me to send all the things I prepared for the child and you to the hospital. From now on, we will be in the hospital, not going anywhere, waiting for our child to be born.”

Vivienne Quinn believed Damien Smyth ‘s words, and she was in a good mood, looking forward to the birth of her child.

Soon, Vivienne Quinn ‘s admission to the hospital was completed. Vivienne Quinn lives in the best ward of the hospital, which has everything, the best, and a very good

view.

Vivienne Quinn was hospitalized, Lainey Marlowe and Mrs. QuinnViolet Smyth rushed over with Evangeline, Amos Smyth and Grayson Smyth rushed over, and there were many people in the ward.

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,”You don’t have to be so nervous, you haven’t given birth so soon.”

Evangeline gestured and cared for her mother: (M o m,) does it hurt to have a baby? With Evangeline here, mother is not afraid.

Vivienne Quinn felt very warm in her heart,” It doesn’t hurt. It didn’t hurt when my mother gave birth to you before. You will be able to meet your younger siblings soon.”

Evangeline smiled, looking forward to it, and stretched out her little hand to touch Vivienne Quinn ‘s stomach.

Mrs. Quinn said,” Vivienne, do you have a stomachache

28 12%

now?”

“No.” Vivienne Quinn had none of that.

Violet Smyth asked concerned,”Where’s your waist, does it hurt?”

“The waist is a bit.” Vivienne Quinn touched her waist and said, “But it’s not very obvious.”

Grayson Smyth said, “Sister-in-law, don’t be afraid, so many of us are guarding here, call us if you need anything.”

As a father-in-law, Amos Smyth is not easy to ask these questions.

Damien Smyth came in from the outside, seeing so many people coming, said,” Vivienne Quinn needs to rest, you go back first, wait for the baby to be born, then tell you, you come again.”

Mrs. Quinn said,”I’ll stay with you. If something happens, you son-in-law can’t handle it alone.”

Lainey Marlowe raised her hand,”I want to stay too. I told Vivienne earlier that I want to be with you. Let’s go outside and watch, so as not to disturb Vivienne’s rest.”

Vivienne Quinn was about to give birth, and everyone didn’t want to leave. In the end, they all stood guard outside the corridor, and Evangeline accompanied her in the ward.

Damien Smyth didn’t dare to show any worry in front of Vivienne Quinn, for fear of putting pressure on Vivienne Quinn. He has already called Quintion Julius and asked Quintion Julius to come to the hospital. If something

happened, with Quintion Julius there, the chances of winning would be better.

Vivienne Quinn was bored in the hospital during the day, so she played with Evangeline and took a rest when she was tired.

The doctor came in every two hours to check. During the day, Vivienne Quinn had no abnormalities. However, late at night, Vivienne Quinn, who was already asleep, suddenly had a stomachache, and she also felt her lower body was wet. She immediately panicked. It said,” Damien Smyth, Damien Smyth, it seems that the amniotic fluid is broken.”

Damien Smyth didn’t dare to close his eyes all the time, so he sat on the sofa next to him and watched. When he heard the sound, he quickly went to Vivienne Quinn to check. When he lifted the quilt, Damien Smyth’s expression changed drastically.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t have her water broken, but she was bleeding profusely.