649

Chapter 649

Vivienne Quinn didn’t say who it was, which made Lindsay Walker feel like she was afraid of meeting Damien Smyth, or Bob Mendoza.

Bob Mendoza is a policeman with a strong sense of

investigation, and she couldn’t help being nervous, worried about showing clues.

Lindsay Walker smiled and said, “Vivienne, here is a little gift I prepared for you, please accept it.”

Lindsay Walker took out a set of lipsticks, no matter who Vivienne Quinn dated, she must find a chance today to get rid of the child in Vivienne Quinn’s stomach.

She couldn’t stand Vivienne Quinn having twins for Damien Smyth.

“Thanks, Elma, you are very kind.” Vivienne Quinn accepted with a smile.

At this time, the person whom Vivienne Quinn asked came and said to Lindsay Walker “My friend is here.”

Vivienne Quinn waved to Lainey Marlowe, who was walking behind Lindsay Walker,” Lainey, here.”

Lindsay Walker looked over her shoulder and was relieved to see it was only Lainey Marlowe.

Lainey Marlowe and Vivienne Quinn are girlfriends, and it is not uncommon for them to have afternoon tea.

Lainey Marlowe came over and glanced at Lindsay Walker,” Vivienne, this is the Elma you mentioned, she looks so pretty, she is a big beauty.”

Before Lainey Marlowe came, Vivienne Quinn communicated with her, and today is to test this Elma.

If it is not confirmed clearly, Vivienne Quinn is not at ease.

The reason why she came to Lainey Marlowe was because they had known each other for many years and had a tacit. understanding, and secondly, Lainey Marlowe was an

aesthetic doctor, so she could tell at a glance whether she had. had a knife on her face.

Lainey Marlowe sat down, she could see that Lindsay Walker had been knifed in the face, and it was a major change.

Lainey Marlowe secretly gestured to Vivienne Quinn, telling Vivienne Quinn that Lindsay Walker had been knifed.

With this affirmation, Vivienne Quinn felt a little more sure.

Vivienne Quinn explained for the pair,” Lainey, this is Elma, Elma, this is my friend, Lainey Marlowe.”

“Hello, Lainey. “Lindsay Walker greeted politely. She is now playing Elma, an intern who has just graduated.

If it was before, she would have looked down on Lainey Marlowe and Vivienne Quinn at all, and she would never have lowered her posture and made friends with each other.

You’re so sensible.” Lainey Marlowe put her hands on Lindsay Walker’s shoulders, looked at Lindsay Walker ‘s face carefully, and said deliberately, “This face is so delicate, it seems to be long according to the golden ratio, and plastic surgery doesn’t necessarily make it perfect.” For such a good effect, it must be an international-level plastic surgery master.”

Lindsay Walker’s heart skipped a beat, and she suddenly remembered that Lainey Marlowe was a medical doctor, so it was easy to see through her plastic surgery.

Lindsay Walker hurriedly said,”I made some fine-tuning. Girls love beauty. Lainey, your skin is so good, how do you take care of it?”

“I am naturally beautiful.”

Lainey Marlowe ‘s shameless look almost made Vivienne Quinn laugh.

Vivienne Quinn said with a smile,” Elma, eat something first, and Lainey will ask us to take care of it later. It doesn’t cost money, and it’s not for nothing.”

“What care?” Lindsay Walker was a little apprehensive.

“Hand care, last time I saw that your hands were a bit dry, take care of them, our women’s hands are the second face of women, they need to be taken care of.” Vivienne Quinn said,”Lainey’s shop is on this floor up, very close.”

Vivienne Quinn is estimated to be around the Lainey Marlowe store, just trying to pull Lindsay Walker into Lainey Marlowe’s

store.

If Elma is Lindsay Walker, as long as she uses herself as bait, Lindsay Walker will go even if she dare not.

Lainey Marlowe also said,”Don’t worry, little girl, I won’t

charge you any money. You are Vivienne ‘s friend, and you will be my friend from now on. Come to my store anytime, and I will give you a discount in the future.”

Lindsay Walker really didn’t dare to go, but she was really guessed by Vivienne Quinn that if she didn’t dare to go, she would go too.

This is her chance, as long as she finds the right opportunity, that’s it. She wants to make Vivienne Quinn regret her whole life and never be able to give Damien Smyth a child.

Lindsay Walker showed naivety and shyness, “That’s so embarrassing, thank you LaineyVivienne, you are so kind. After I graduated, I found that there are so many good people in society. I often get help from everyone.”

Vivienne Quinn said calmly,”When I saw you, I saw myself who came out of college to make a living. The cakes in this store

are delicious. After eating, we went upstairs to take care of them.”