663

Chapter 663
Hugo Walker’s words made Bob Mendoza very embarrassed.
He was about to speak when Hugo Walker held Bob Mendoza ‘s hand tightly, with tears in his cloudy eyes,” Bob, I only have one son, Brook, now that Brook is dead, how long can you take care of us? We are just one Wish, you marry Elvis Reynolds, be your uncle’s son, and make your uncle feel at ease.”
Verbal promises to take care of, how can there be a real relationship?
Hugo Walker is here to kidnap Bob Mendoza with the morality of his dead son.
Bob Mendoza, whose limbs were already weak from
drinking, shook his drowsy head and said, “Uncle, this really won’t work. I already have a girlfriend. Don’t worry, I will definitely take care of you.”
Elvis Reynolds, who was pretending to clean up, listened to the content of the chat between the two.
Sure enough, Bob Mendoza and Lainey Marlowe were together.
Hearing this, Hugo Walker’s face was also not good, and he let go of Bob Mendoza ‘s hand in great disappointment, as if he was hurt.
“Uncle, I’m really sorry.” Seeing that Hugo Walker was
suffering, Bob Mendoza hurriedly said, “I will take care of you
0.001
as before.”
Hugo Walker was silent for a while, poured a glass of wine,”Have a few more drinks with uncle.”
Bob Mendoza couldn’t drink anymore, but he couldn’t break Hugo Walker ‘s heart anymore, so he had to bite the bullet and drink.
After drinking a lot of wine, Bob Mendoza was completely drunk and fell on the table.
Hugo Walker, who drinks a lot, is still somewhat sober.
Vivian Walker supported him,”Why did you drink so much, you’re dying? Go back to your room and rest, Elvis, take care of Bob.”
“Okay.” Elvis Reynolds put down what he was doing, walked up to Bob Mendoza, looked at the drunk and unconscious Bob Mendoza, his whole expression softened.
Elvis Reynolds took a lot of effort to help Bob Mendoza to the bed in the room, and took off his shoes and jacket for Bob Mendoza.
Elvis Reynolds sat on the edge of the bed, unable to take her eyes off Bob Mendoza. It was the first time in many years that she looked at him so quietly.
At this time, Vivian Walker brought over a bowl of hangover soup, and deliberately hinted at Elvis Reynolds,”This drunk man is the most tossing in the middle of the night. Elvis, I will sleep with your dad first, so you can take care of Bob, Poppy tonight Sleep in my and your dad’s room, you don’t have to worry about it.”
Elvis Reynolds understood and was very surprised that Vivian Walker was acquiescing to her relationship with Bob
Mendoza.
“(M o m,) then you and Dad go to bed early.”
Vivian Walker put down the hangover soup and left.
It was already dark.
It was ten o’clock, and it was very quiet outside the house. When Vivian Walker went out, he thoughtfully closed the door behind him.
Elvis Reynolds looked at the drunken Bob Mendoza, and couldn’t help reaching out and stroking Bob Mendoza ‘s face. This was a day she had been looking forward to for a long time, and she wanted to look at him and caress him so quietly.
Bob Mendoza ‘s cell phone rang again, and Lainey Marlowe sent another message: Bob, I’m so angry that you don’t text me back. If you chase me, don’t you cherish me? This weekend, my mother wants to see you.
It’s time to meet the parents.
After Elvis Reynolds saw the message, he felt a little anxious.
Thinking of what Bob Mendoza said to Hugo Walker just
now, if she wants Bob Mendoza to marry her, she can only use other methods.

Elvis Reynolds grabbed Bob Mendoza ‘s hand, put it against his face, and said softly,” Bob Mendoza, I really want to be your wife, and I will be a qualified wife.”
Saying that, Elvis Reynolds began to unbutton the clothes on
his body…
Lainey Marlowe waited all night, but she didn’t wait for Bob Mendoza ‘s reply. She thought Lindsay Walker was arrested, and Bob Mendoza had many things to do, so she didn’t think much about it.
morning.
Bob Mendoza, who was half sober, had a dry mo uth and a stuffy room, and he was a little breathless, so he woke up.
The moment he opened his eyes, he suddenly realized that something was wrong, there was an extra person in his arms.
Bob Mendoza sat up terrified. With the help of the night light, he saw that it was Elvis Reynolds, and he rolled under the bed in fright.
Elvis Reynolds woke up, looked at Bob Mendoza standing under the bed, and asked, “What’s wrong? It’s still early, you can sleep a little longer.”
“Sister-in-law, sister-in-law…” Bob Mendoza stuttered when he realized that he had no pants on, and Elvis Reynolds had no clothes on either.
After drinking, Bob Mendoza regretted it. He quickly put on his clothes and pants, and he didn’t know how to face Elvis Reynolds,”Sister-in-law, I drank too much, I’m sorry, what did I do to you?”