608

Chapter 608
or wer

Tim kept watching outside the house, Lily Maya watched TV for a while, and drew the curtains, so Tim couldn’t see what was going on inside the house.

Lily Maya drew the curtains, she went down from the living

room to the first floor.

Tim waited outside for a long time, and when he saw no movement, he knew that the person was no longer in the house, so he hurriedly called Damien Smyth.

And Damien Smyth has already rushed over. Lily Maya just returned to the community where Stella Maya lives, when Damien Smyth ‘s car appeared in front of her, blocking Lily Maya ‘s car.

It came so fast.

Lily Maya thought it would be Vivienne Quinn, but was a bit surprised to see Damien Smyth get out of the car.

Lily Maya was sitting in the car, she didn’t intend to get out of the car, and she didn’t dare to see Damien Smyth either. She

looked so inferior that she didn’t even dare to look at Damien

Smyth directly .

Miss Maya, can you find a place to chat.” Damien Smyth stood beside Lily Maya ‘s car expressionlessly, and there was no joy or anger in his expression.

Lily Maya could guess in her heart why Damien Smyth was looking for her. At this time, she shouldn’t see Damien Smyth, but it was Damien Smyth, and she couldn’t say no to it.

Lily Maya nodded, and ten minutes later, the two came to a nearby coffee shop.

000

Lily Maya self-disfigured, even if she went out, she would not go to crowded places, and she would always wrap her face in a veil, not daring to show the scars on her face and neck.

There are many people in the coffee shop now, even if no one is looking at her, she still feels very uncomfortable and always feels that others are talking about her.

Lily Maya didn’t dare to take off her veil, and the coffee in front of her didn’t move.

Damien Smyth broke the silence first,” Does Miss Maya know what I want from you?”

Lily Maya shook her head and pretended to be stup*d,”I don’t know, I’m surprised that you found me.”

“If a person goes astray by himself, no one can help him if he doesn’t turn back in time.” Damien Smyth said in

words, “Whatever you sow, you will get what you want.”

Under the veil, Lily Maya twitched the corners of her mouth mockingly, “You and Vivienne Quinn are really husband and wife, even the tone of speech is so similar. I met Vivienne Quinn not long ago, and what she said meant what she said. I did it on my own. But I want to ask Mr. Smyth, is it wrong to love someone? She Vivienne Quinn had a miscarriage, was it my medicine? It’s your grandma, so what does it have to do with me? I have no obligation to send Vivienne Quinn Hospital.”

Damien Smyth’s eyes suddenly turned cold,” Lily Maya, your actions at that time already constituted intentional homicide.”

“So, Mr. Smyth is here to settle accounts with me now?” Lily Maya sneered,” Damien Smyth, if I hadn’t met you, I wouldn’t

27.881.

be where I am today. This is all your fault, do you know? I’m here to settle accounts, if you have the ability, send me to prison.”

Lily Maya laughed suddenly,” Damien Smyth, you provoked me first.”

Her behavior of changing lanes alone cannot fully prove that she deliberately delays time, it can only be a subjective conjecture, which cannot be used as evidence.

Lily Maya knew that even if Vivienne Quinn and Damien Smyth wanted to sue her, it would not be so easy.

Lily Maya clenched her hands and stared blankly at Damien Smyth,”You want to blame me, you and Vivienne Quinn will feel better, you dare not face the fact that your grandma killed your own child Is it? Damien Smyth, so you are so hypocritical.”

Lily Maya, I, Damien Smyth, want to kill you. There are a hundred ways.” Damien Smyth said coldly,”Don’t challenge my bottom line and patience, you know why I came to you. Your relationship with Jason Hunt What is hidden in the house will be revealed soon, and I have sent people to look for it.”

Lily Maya didn’t panic, but just sneered,”What are you looking for? Damien Smyth, there is nothing wrong with accusing you. If you want to vent your anger, you have many ways. I don’t think it’s interesting to look like a ghost anyway, I’m alone Alone, there is nothing to be afraid of.”

Damien Smyth couldn’t see any panic from Lily Maya’s calm expression.

Was his guess really wrong?

59.82%

Chapter 400

When Damien Smyth came to intercept Lily Maya, he had Tim sneak into Lily Maya ‘s house to check.

At this time, Tim called and Damien Smyth connected. Tim said on the phone,”Boss, I didn’t find anyone. I searched the whole house, inside and out, and there was nothing.”

Hearing what Tim said on the phone, Damien Smyth stared sharply at Lily Maya in front of him.

Lily Maya also dared to meet Damien Smyth ‘s eyes this time, fearlessly, but frankly,” Damien Smyth, have you found what you want?”