744

Chapter 744

1288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn and Lainey Marlowe landed at Washington DC Airport that evening.

Jane drove to pick them up arrived at South Gate Villa. Vivienne Quinn saw the peach blossoms in the yard blooming, and her nose felt sore.

Damien Smyth planted this for her. Knowing that she likes peach blossoms, he bought peach trees himself and planted them one by one.

Now the peach tree is sprouting and blooming, but the person who promised to accompany her to see the flowers is gone.

“Vivienne.” Mrs. Quinn heard the sound of the car turning off, knowing that Vivienne Quinn had returned, and walked out of the house happily.

Vivienne Quinn looked back and shouted hoarsely, “Mom.”

“Why are you so thin?” Mrs. Quinn was tak    en         aback by Vivienne Quinn’s appearance, she was so thin that she almost lost her shape, her eyes were sunken, haggard, her skin was in poor condition, her lips were blistered, and her face had acne. Still as beautiful as before?

Mrs. Quinn was very distressed.

“Mom, I’m fine.” Vivienne Quinn managed to squeeze out a smile. She wanted to comfort Mrs. Quinn, but she didn’t know that this smile was uglier than crying, which broke Mrs. Quinn’s heart even more.

Lainey Marlowe said, ” Mrs. Quinn, let’s go first.”

“Okay, come in, come in.” Mrs. Quinn led Vivienne Quinn into the house, turned her face to the side, and wiped away her tears where Vivienne Quinn could not see.

Evangeline was studying upstairs, and when she heard the sound, she ran down the stairs, and when she saw Vivienne Quinn came back, she burst into tears.

Evangeline cried and threw herself into Vivienne Quinn’s arms. She was

pist #11

aband that her parents would never come back.

Evangeline ered. Vivienne Cum erg too, and the mother and daughter eried bitterly while hugging each othe

Aller erving. Vivienne Quinn wiped away tears for Evangeline “Okay, don’t cry, mom is back.”

Eympeline’s eyes were red, and she gestured: Mom, I miss you and Dad, where’s Dad? Is dad back?

Speaking of Damen Smyth, Vivienne Quinn felt a throbbing pain in her heart. She said. “Sorry baby, Mommy didn’t bring Daddy back for you, I’m

Fearing that the topic of Damien Smyth would cause Vivienne Quinn to Josie control, Lainey Marlowe said.” Evangeline, your mother is very tired after coming back. Let her go to rest for a while, godmother will play with You”

Evangeline nodded sensibly: Well, mom is going to rest.

Vivienne Quinn noticed that Irma and Murphy were not seen, and asked Mrs. Quinn.”Mom: where are Irma and Murphy? Are they both asleep?”

Mrs. Quinn hesitated to say. “Your mother-in-law brought both children. back to the old house.”

Violet Smyth came back from E city he brought her grandchildren back to the old house. It was the blood of the Smyth family, and Mrs. Quinn couldn’t stop her.

Besides, Damien Smyth had an accident, and no body was found, and the grandchildren became Violet Smyth ‘spiritual support. Mrs. Quinn couldn’t bear to say more.

Hearing that the two babies were taken away by Violet Smyth, Vivienne Quinn didn’t have the heart to rest, and said, “I’m going to the old house to bring the children back now.”

Chapter 744

1288 Vouchers

Mrs. Quinn persuaded,” Vivienne, it’s getting dark, it’s not too late to rest for one night, and then go to the old house to see the child. You bring the child back, how will your mother-in-law and father-in-law get through the pain of bereavement?”

“But that’s my child…” Vivienne Quinn suddenly realized something, something happened to Damien Smyth, she became a widow, and Violet Smyth took all the children away in such a hurry to occupy her child.

That was the blood of Damien Smyth and Violet Smyth wanted to find solace in two children.

Vivienne Quinn didn’t listen to Mrs. Quinn, and insisted on letting Jane drive and take her to the old house of the Smyth family.

Mrs. Quinn was afraid of accidents, and Lainey Marlowe also went with her.

the Smyth family.

Irma and Murphy can already crawl, and the two babies are less than six months old.

Generally, children can crawl at eight months, and can crawl at six months, which belongs to relatively good motor development.

The two babies crawled on the soft cushion of the fence, reached out to grab all kinds of toys, laughed together, fought for the toys,          (a n d ) cried together.

Damien Smyth’s accident, Violet Smyth relied on her two grandchildren to survive the most difficult time.

Violet Smyth doesn’t go out very much, she stays at home with the two babies, and even if she goes out, she pushes the two babies out for a walk.

Vivienne Quinn heard the children’s laughter as soon as she entered the door, and she followed the sound to the nursery.

Chapter 744

1288 Vouchers

I haven’t seen each other for more than a month. The children look different every day. The two babies are very cute.

Vivienne Quinn finally had a smile on her face,” Irma, Murphy.”

Vivienne Quinn went straight to the babies, forgetting to say hello to Violet Smyth

Vivienne Quinn who came back suddenly, Violet Smyth said,” Vivienne is back.”

Vivienne Quinn picked up Murphy, who was closest, and kissed her son’s little face, feeling soft in her heart, and said, “Well, Mom, I just came back, come and pick up the two babies.”