785

Chapter785

Reynolds owed half a million dollars.

This is just one of them, just a loan company, not counting the others.

Hearing the news, Bob Mendoza was also shocked that Elvis Reynolds had borrowed so much money.

He thought about what Paula said, and he realized where Elvis Reynolds’ money came from.

Beck confessed,”I’m just collecting collections, reasonable and legal collections, and I have never done anything illegal. Kidnapping children has absolutely nothing to do with me. But I don’t know if there are other collection companies. This girl is too uncooperative. She didn’t return a single dollar, and she didn’t answer the phone, and we couldn’t go there, so we had to go to our house…”

Dave’s interrogation, he walked out of the interrogation room and asked Bob Mendoza,” Bob, it seems that this matter has nothing to do with him. After the questioning, people can leave. See what else you want to ask.”

“You can deal with it.” Bob Mendoza said, “I’ll go to the Walker family again!

It’s getting dark now, if we can’t find him again, Poppy will be in danger indeed.

Bob Mendoza arrived at the Walker family, he stayed at the gate of the community for a while before going upstairs, just in time to meet people from other collection companies looking for Elvis Reynolds.

The door was open, and the room was noisy. As soon as Bob

Mendoza got out of the elevator, he heard Hugo Walker ‘s voice,” You can’t move, you can’t smash, I want to call the police, you are too shameful…”

The collector threatened,”It’s only natural to pay back the debt. Pay the money as soon as possible. Otherwise, we will

take over the house.”

uchert

Elvis Reynolds hid in the house, the door was locked anyway, and he didn’t dare to come out. There were only two people in the living room, Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker.

Vivian Walker saw Bob Mendoza, it was like seeing a life- saving straw,” Bob, you catch them all, they are bandits, you are the police, catch them quickly.”

Bob Mendoza walked in, showed his ID to the group of collectors, and said in a business-like tone, “Put everything back. If it is broken, you will be compensated according to the price. You have no right to dispose of these things. Even if it is a collection, it must be reasonable. Legal, which loan. company did you entrust?”

Seeing the documents, the momentum of the collectors disappeared by half. The leading man said,”Comrade police, we are also beggars. It is only right and proper to pay back the debts. They are hiding in the house. Look, we all It didn’t hurt anyone, and I’m still calmly persuading them to pay back the money. We belong to Sunshine Group, and Elvis

Reynolds owes us $ 200,000, and they haven’t paid us back, so it’s difficult for us.”

It was $500,000 before, and now it’s $ 200,000. Bob Mendoza doesn’t know how deep the bottomless pit of Elvis Reynolds is.

Bob Mendoza was about to ask about Poppy, when suddenly Poppy’s voice came from the door,” Grandpa, grandma, father Mendoza, why did the house get smashed?”

Poppy stood timidly at the door with her schoolbag on her back.

Seeing Poppy come back, Hugo Walker and Vivian Walker were very excited,” Poppy, where have you been, we are so

anxious…”

Elvis Reynolds in the house has been leaning against the door to listen to the movement outside. Knowing that Poppy is back, he twists the door and wants to go out, but thinking that the collector is outside, her hand on the doorknob is slow again.