714

Chapter 714

This is too coincidental.
Damien Smyth ‘s One Night Stand is here.
It was also here that she had s*x with a man for the first time.
Trevor Randolph added. “There was a woman who came to Damien Smyth to be responsible before, and finally found out that Lindsay Walker had recruited that woman to blackmail her. I blamed all of this, and she spoke
out loud…”
Trevor Randolph burped, and the smell got worse.
Vivienne Quinn muttered,” You are really outspoken, you can say anything.”
Let all the secrets out.
Vivienne Quinn didn’t know about it before, and Damien Smyth didn’t tell
her.
But it’s not uncommon for someone like Damien Smyth to have a one- night stand.
Too many women want to climb in Damien Smyth ‘s bed.
They were all recognized, and Vivienne Quinn didn’t wear a mask anymore, so she simply took it off.
Seeing that Trevor Randolph was really drunk, Vivienne Quinn helped him to the sofa in the rest area, and called for the waiter in the clubhouse, “Pour a cup of tea here.”
Trevor Randolph said, “Sister-in-law, I don’t drink tea, I can still drink, I’m not drunk.”

Chapter 715
“1
He just said he was not drunk, and fell asleep on the sofa the next second.
Vivienne Quinn,”…”
You can’t leave people here, so drunk, what if something happens?
Vivienne Quinn said to the waiter.”Please watch him here until he wakes up. lest he get drunk and make trouble”
Waiter.”No problem.”
Trevor Randolph is a frequent visitor here, and the staff here treat him like a god, who dares to neglect.
Vivienne Quinn entrusted her to the waiter, and walked upstairs to the clubhouse by herself.
She wanted to find the foreman who was here back then, and if she found the foreman, there might be clues.
Vivienne Quinn asked the manager of the clubhouse, and the foreman no longer worked here, and had already left.
This is equivalent to breaking the thread again.
Vivienne Quinn was about to leave in despair, when suddenly there was movement in the front box. and a sexy beauty in a suspender skirt was kicked out of the box by a man.
The man had a bald head, drank some wine, and had a vicious expression on his face. He pointed at the woman on the ground and scolded. “Sti nky bi tch, what are you pretending to be? You are just here to sell yourself. so why are you pretending to be innocent ?”
The bald man threw a wad of money on the woman, full of anger, “Take it off here, or you won’t be able to get out of here.”
Almost all the people in the box came out to watch the excitement, but the staff stood still and dared not come over, probably because they were
Dividing into pages now
Chapter 715
used to such things and were not surprised.
1220 Vouchers
Here, the guests are the most important, what the guests want to do, they come out to beg for life, they must obey.
The woman was beaten with a bruised nose and a swollen face, as well as bruises on her body, showing that she had been abused a lot.
Vivienne Quinn walked over, only to find that the panicked person was Hale.
Rita died, Vivienne Quinn saw Hale, and she had seen Hale before she came to the club, twice in total, she remembered.
Hale helplessly begged for mercy,” Perry, I’m not feeling well today, I’ll accompany you next time, if you’re kind, just let me go.”
“1
Sh it, how dare you say you’re not feeling well when you come out to prosti tute yourself.” The bald man Perry kicked Hale again, as if he couldn’t vent his anger in this way, he kept kicking and beating him.
In the eyes of men, the women in this kind of bar are not human at all.
No one dared to step forward to stop him, and the bald man’s friends were still enjoying the scene excitedly.
Beat up women so they can get a kick out of it.
Hale vomited blood, and Vivienne Quinn couldn’t stand it any longer. When Perry kicked Hale again, she kicked Perry ‘s foot away.
Vivienne Quinn was very angry, “It’s no use for a man to beat a woman.”
Vivienne Quinn kicked someone, she used such skill that she almost broke Perry’s leg.
Seeing someone meddling in their own business, the onlookers were stunned by this sudden scene.