631

Chapter 631

When the phone fell to the ground, as Vivienne Quinn expected, Lindsay Walker bent down and picked it up,” Miss Quinn, your phone.”

Vivienne Quinn smiled and thanked,”Thank you, I was so careless and dropped my phone.”

“You’re welcome, it’s a matter of convenience.” Lindsay Walker definitely didn’t want to help in her heart, and she was just trying to get closer and get closer to Vivienne Quinn.

Vivienne Quinn picked up the phone, she deliberately didn’t touch the screen of the phone, but held the edge of the phone with her hand, then smiled at Lindsay Walker, turned and went to the bathroom.

After entering the bathroom, Vivienne Quinn glanced at the phone screen and left two fingerprints, which belonged to Lindsay Walker.

Just now she deliberately dropped the phone on the ground, just to use the screen of the phone to collect the other party’s fingerprints.

Because of Lindsay Walker ‘s deliberate approach and strange words, Vivienne Quinn has doubts about Lindsay Walker ‘s identity.

Vivienne Quinn left from another exit, asked the waiter at the cashier to borrow tape, and then wrapped the tape around the phone, and the fingerprints on the phone screen stuck to the tape.

Vivienne Quinn walked out of the coffee shop, and Bob

Mendoza was waiting for her at the door,”Then I’ll go back to the game…”

0.00%

Chapter 631

1288 Vouchers

“I’ll go with you!” Vivienne Quinn said, “I have something that I want you to check and confirm.”

Bob Mendoza wondered,”What?”

“Get in the car first.” Vivienne Quinn looked back at the coffee shop, and through the glass window, she could still see Lindsay Walker sitting just now.

Seeing her look over, he waved to her enthusiastically.

Vivienne Quinn smiled back and got into Bob Mendoza ‘s car.

Seeing Vivienne Quinn on Bob Mendoza ‘s car, Lindsay Walker confirmed her guess just now, and quickly took photos as evidence.

Bob Mendoza started the car and drove a certain distance before Vivienne Quinn said, “The woman named Elma in the cafe just now is a bit suspicious. When you came in from the outside just now, she directly said that you are my friend. How did she know?” We know each other? And she feels very familiar to me, and also very uncomfortable.”

A woman’s sixth sense is very accurate.

Bob Mendoza is a policeman, so his thinking is naturally more agile, and he quickly reacted, “Do you suspect that the man just now is Lindsay Walker ? But the appearance of that man…”

“In this day and age, it is so difficult to change your appearance.” Vivienne Quinn interrupted him softly, and said, “You can change your appearance, but there is one thing that cannot be changed, and that is fingerprints. Fingerprints are unique. Just now II deliberately dropped my phone on the

25.99%

Chapter 631

1288 Voucher:

ground when I passed her. When she picked it up, her fingerprints were already left on the screen of the phone. There must be Lindsay Walker ‘s fingerprints in the database of your police station. You can compare them..”

Bob Mendoza thought that the last time he saw Lindsay Walker in the supermarket, the other party was also very nervous and afraid of him. Coupled with Vivienne Quinn’s description, he also had doubts about Lindsay Walker ‘s identity.

Bob Mendoza took a look at Vivienne Quinn and said, “It’s been said that you ‘ve been pregnant for three years, but I think your IQ has grown.”

Vivienne Quinn,”…”

Soon, the two arrived at the police station, and Bob Mendoza handed over the fingerprints taken by Vivienne Quinn to the laboratory department for comparison.

It takes time to compare the results, and Vivienne Quinn is waiting at the police station for a while.

at the same time.

Skyreach Group.

Damien Smyth just finished the meeting, returned to the president’s office, and called Vivienne Quinn when he was free, asking how Vivienne Quinn was at home.

Knowing that Vivienne Quinn was not at home, but at the police station, Damien Smyth immediately became nervous,”Why did you go to the police station, what happened?”

53.20%

Chapter 631

288 Vouchert

“Don’t be nervous, I came here with Bob Mendoza …” Vivienne Quinn explained the matter roughly, and said with a smile,” Damien Smyth, you really treat me like a porcelain doll, so nervous.”

Lindsay Walker is on the run, Vivienne Quinn is pregnant with twins and Damien Smyth must be nervous.

“Then you wait at the police station for a while, and I’ll come pick you up.” Damien Smyth said, “I just wanted to tell you something. Your dad just called me.”

Luis Mendoza returned to H city, Vivienne Quinn hasn’t heard anything from there yet, why did she call Damien Smyth first?

Vivienne Quinn was worried that Luis Mendoza would ask Damien Smyth for money, so she hurriedly asked, “Did my dad ask you for money? Or did he ask you for something?”

“We’ll talk about it later.” Damien Smyth said, “When will your test results come out, I’ll come over now.””

“Should be soon, Bob Mendoza just said, an hour at most.”

“Okay, then I’ll come over now.”

The two ended the call, and Vivienne Quinn sat for a while, looked at the time, and Bob Mendoza walked over with a

solemn expression,” Vivienne Quinn, the comparison result is out.”