794

Chapter 794

Bob Mendoza’s eyes signaled that Dave was waiting here, so he didn’t need to avoid it deliberately.

Dave just stood there awkwardly.

Elvis Reynolds came over, she was nervous and wanted to borrow money from Bob Mendoza.

With Dave here, Elvis Reynolds was a little embarrassed to speak, squeezed his hands tightly, and said awkwardly,” Bob Mendoza, I have something to tell you, can we sit down and talk in another place?”

Bob Mendoza’s business-like attitude,” Sister-in-law, if there is anything else, you can just talk here, if there is nothing else, Dave and I will go to dinner first.”

Elvis Reynolds hesitated, too embarrassed to speak.

Bob Mendoza didn’t spoil her anymore, and turned around

and left.

Elvis Reynolds was in a hurry, and caught up one step,” Bob Mendoza, the debt collector has found his home again, I really can’t do anything…”

Elvis Reynolds blushed and was a little ashamed.

Bob Mendoza got it, he was asking for money.

Bob Mendoza calculated that Elvis Reynolds owed at least a million dollars, and he wouldn’t be a fool to pay it back.

Elvis Reynolds figured Bob Mendoza would give some more or less, just in case.

Who knows that Bob Mendoza said two words directly,”No money.”

Elvis Reynolds’ face flushed red, burning hot.

1 voucher

Borrowing money is already difficult to talk about, not to mention there are outsiders around.

Elvis Reynolds was ashamed, resentment also grew in his heart.

People are like this, when they go along, they are happy, but when their needs are not met, they will feel resentment.

Bob Mendoza …” Elvis Reynolds began.

Bob Mendoza interrupted,”A lot of the money you borrowed is from informal channels with high interest rates and is illegal. You can deal with those collection companies from this aspect, but the principal you owe must be repaid. Otherwise, it will have an impact on Poppy in the future if you get on the credit report, you should consider it yourself.”

Bob Mendoza only advises Elvis Reynolds how to deal with it, pay back the money, and support himself, but he will never help pay back the dollars.

Bob Mendoza, it’s useless. They come to harass and threaten every day. My parents are panicked, and Poppy cried several times. I really can’t help it.” Elvis Reynolds cried,”Can you lend me some, five One hundred thousand dollars is enough, I will pay you back, and I will give you an IOU. Otherwise, they will take the house, and my parents are old. Where can I live without a house? What if Brook sees his parents suffering like this I can feel at ease.”

With the income of Elvis Reynolds, half a million dollars is not

With her character, she would not pay back half a million dollars.

At this time, Elvis Reynolds is also trying to bind Bob Mendoza with kindness.

Bob Mendoza frowned,”As an adult, you have to pay the price for your actions. When you take out a loan, you should think about this. The luxury goods you bought can be resold, and you can pay back as much as you want. Years of money has been spent on your Walker family, and I have no savings, so there is nothing I can do.”

Elvis Reynolds asked anxiously,” Then can you help with the loan…”

As soon as the words came out, Bob Mendoza looked at Elvis Reynolds and his eyes changed. He laughed at himself, said. nothing, and left with Dave first.

Elvis Reynolds for helping with loans.

Bob Mendoza was determined to leave Elvis Reynolds alone. Dave started the car, and after driving a few tens of meters away, he asked, ” Bob, what’s wrong with Elvis Reynolds, who owes so much money?”

“Don’t want to ask.” Bob Mendoza replied perfunctorily.

Dave worried,”Owing so much money, I worry that Elvis Reynolds is going the wrong way.”

When a person has no money, he will be forced to die.

Bob Mendoza said,”Teach her a lesson first, let her know that

she is wrong, she has Poppy, she will not be overwhelmed.”

He will not help to pay back the money, but he will take care of the safety of the Elvis Reynolds family. This is the duty of a policeman.

The car drove to the food stall, and the place where the two went was Jade Road Night Market Street.

Bob Mendoza chose a seafood restaurant, depressed, and

ordered wine.

Dave also drinks with him.

Dave took a random look at the night market street,”It’s pretty lively. There are a lot of people today, including a lot of

college students. Look, these are in pairs.”

Bob Mendoza was not in the mood to watch, just took a perfunctory glance, and with just this glance, he locked a familiar figure in the crowd.

Chapte

Bob Mendoza shook his head and gasped in amazement,” Damien Smyth.”

He stood up abruptly, his eyes locked on the person in front of him.

Dave was puzzled, thinking that Bob Mendoza was asking about the case of Damien Smyth’s disappearance, and said,” Damien Smyth has been missing for several months, and I’m afraid he won’t be able to come back. Hey, what a pity.”

Dave’s tone.

As soon as he finished speaking, Bob Mendoza quickly walked towards the familiar figure.

It’s really lively today, the street is full of people coming and going, it’s very crowded, and a blink of an eye can embarrass

you.

Bob Mendoza called out,” Damien Smyth.”

His shout was drowned in the noise of the night market street.

Dave followed,” Bob, did you see Damien Smyth? Isn’t he dead already?”

“I saw him just now, that’s right.” Bob Mendoza and Damien Smyth have known each other for many years, and they are from the same school.

Damien Smyth made Bob Mendoza very happy.

Bob Mendoza said to himself,” Vivienne Quinn will be delighted to hear this news.”

He was happy for Vivienne Quinn.