772

Chapter 772

Damien Smyth was standing outside the door carrying a gift

box of fruit.

Christian Mendoza opened the door with a smile,” Lucien, you are here, come in quickly, I will take you to see my mother.”

Christian Mendoza called upstairs, “Mom, Lucien is here.”

Queena Mendoza heard it from upstairs, and she was so nervous that her palms were sweating, she responded, “Here

we come.”

Queena Mendoza took a deep breath, wiped the cold sweat off her palms, and bravely went downstairs.

Queena Mendoza was still guilty. She went downstairs and saw Damien Smyth standing in the living room, holding a gift box of fruit in one hand, and her legs were weak.

didn’t know the identity of Damien Smyth before, and she could complain. Later, she found out that Damien Smyth is the person in charge of Skyreach Group, and she didn’t dare to make mistakes.

Now, with Damien Smyth standing in front of her, she doesn’t know what to do.

Damien Smyth’s expressionless face, his inability to distinguish between emotions and anger, is unpredictable.

“Lucien Gunter is here, sit down.” Queena Mendoza greeted with a smile,'”I remember the last time I saw you, it was a few years ago, when Housekeeper Gunter brought you back, I haven’t seen you for a few years, the more you He looks more handsome.”

These words, half-truths and half-false, were communicated in advance by Queena Mendoza and Christian Mendoza.

Housekeeper Gunter is the butler of the Mendoza family, and it would be a lie to say that Queena Mendoza doesn’t know Lucien Gunter.

Damien Smyth said politely,” Hello, excuse me, this is the fruit I bought for you, a little heart.”

“Don’t bother me, we’re all a family, sit down quickly.” Queena Mendoza took the gift box with a smile and said, “I heard Christian say that you two are dating, I thought it was a joke, but I didn’t expect it to be true. This is really a happy event. The first time I saw you, I thought you were a perfect match for my family Christian, and the first time Christian saw you, he told me that he thought you were good.”

This is true, Queena Mendoza really wanted to marry Christian Mendoza into the Smyth family to be Mrs. Smyth, but it was a step too late, and Vivienne Quinn took the lead.

Christian Mendoza was so satisfied with Queena Mendoza ‘s performance, he smiled shyly, glanced at Damien Smyth, and shouted to Queena Mendoza,”Mom, don’t say that.”

Girls will marry when they grow up, and I am also from your age.” Queena Mendoza smiled and asked Damien Smyth,” Lucien Gunter, you and Christian have been dating for so long. Today I am the master and engaged the marriage., I am very open-minded, I don’t care about other things, as long as you are happy and Christian likes it.”

Hearing what Queena Mendoza said, Christian Mendoza was very happy.

Damien Smyth saw Queena Mendoza urging her to get married, she thought that Christian Mendoza was urging her to get a marriage certificate, so she understood what Christian Mendoza meant.

Damien Smyth crossed his hands, gentle and refined, and said in a deep voice,”Auntie, you misunderstood. I came to visit today to thank the Mendoza family for taking care of my dad. Now my dad is lying in the hospital. At this time, we are discussing marriage. It’s a good fit, and I’m not doing anything right now, and I’m not giving Christian Mendoza a good life.”

Christian Mendoza quickly said,” Lucien, I don’t need those, as long as I have you, you are so talented in business, you can join the Mendoza Group, and I will only be the woman behind you from now on.”

Hearing this, I’m afraid I’d be moved by another man.

Marrying Christian Mendoza can save decades of struggle. I don’t know how many men want to marry Christian Mendoza right away.

However, Damien Smyth didn’t have any ideas. He didn’t believe that Christian Mendoza was a woman willing to be a

man’s back.

During this period of time, he also came into contact with some industries of Mendoza Group, and saw the decisions. made by Christian Mendoza. Christian Mendoza is a very ambitious person.

Queena Mendoza couldn’t sit still when she heard that Christian Mendoza was going to give the company to Damien Smyth.

Isn’t this turning your elbow outward?

Once a woman spends money on a man, it is the beginning of bad luck.

Queena Mendoza quickly said,”A man should have his own. career, and I believe Lucien Gunter can create a world of his

own.”

Damien Smyth understood, glanced at Christian Mendoza, and didn’t answer.

Christian Mendoza winked at Queena Mendoza, as long as Damien Smyth agrees to marry, the Mendoza Group will still be in his own hands after giving it away.

Queena Mendoza didn’t expect so much, she only knew that the company must belong to her son Bishop Mendoza.

Queena Mendoza now thinks that Bishop Mendoza is the company’s decision maker.

Christian Mendoza said with a smile,” Lucien is so capable, he must have a bright future.”

Damien Smyth didn’t answer and asked, ” Where is the bathroom?”

Christian Mendoza pointed,”Over there, just go in on the left.”

Damien Smyth got up and headed to the bathroom.

At this time, there was the sound of a car shutting down outside the yard, and Christian Mendoza lowered his voice and said to Queena Mendoza “Mom, don’t make things difficult for him, and find a way to get him to agree to get married. It should be that my brother came back with a

package of food, and I went out to help get it. ”

Christian Mendoza got up and walked out. When she saw Luis Mendoza getting out of the taxi, she was stunned.