655

Chapter 655

Even the slightest bit of doubt, as long as Vivienne Quinn asked, Damien Smyth will meet.

It’s just a trivial matter to do an appraisal.

Tim went to do it immediately.

at the same time.

Lindsay Walker, who answered the phone and left the beauty salon, came to the outskirts of the reservoir.

Lennon Nicholas’ car was parked on the side of the road, Lindsay Walker got out of the car and walked over,” Boss Lennon, what’s the matter with you asking me to come here?”

“Damien Smyth has tracked me down and my whereabouts have been exposed. I’m going to leave Washington DC for a while.” Lennon Nicholas said, “You have only two options now, either leave Washington DC with me to avoid the limelight, or wait to be caught. Grasp.”

Lindsay Walker panicked and asked, “Where are you leaving Washington DC ?”

“Come with me to the place where the management is lax.” Lennon Nicholas said, smoking a cigar, “When you get there, the police and Damien Smyth can’t do anything about you.”

“When can I come back?” Lindsay Walker was not reconciled,” Vivienne Quinn is going to give birth soon, and if I leave at this time, it will be cheaper for her.”

It has been almost a year since she escaped. She was worried every day. She was afraid when she heard the siren, and couldn’t sleep peacefully.

Her STDs are getting worse too, her vag ina has pustules to the point of festering and stinking, and just a week ago she was diagnosed with…cervical can cer.

She was running out of time and was desperate to ki l Vivienne Quinn. At this time, she doesn’t want to leave Washington DC.

Lennon Nicholas said, “You’d better stay there for a few years.”

“That won’t work, I can’t wait that long.” Lindsay Walker refused,” Boss Lennon, I want to stay, and then I will di e or live, don’t worry about it, I will accept my fate.”

“You ha te Damien Smyth and Vivienne Quinn that much?” Lennon Nicholas was surprised. Although he hated Damien Smyth, he would not disregard his own safety,” There will always be a chance for revenge in the future.””

“I ha te, I wish they would all go to hell.” Lindsay Walker gritted his teeth, clenched his hands, eyes full of hatred,”My today is all caused by them. I am not going to make it easy, and I will not make it easy for them. Boss Lennon, I No matter what your purpose for saving me was, now, I just want to stay and accomplish what I want to do.”

Such an obedient chess piece, Lennon Nicholas really didn’t want to let go.

“I’ll give you one day to do what you want, and if you don’t get caught by the police, I’ll take you out of Washington DC.”

“Okay.” Lindsay Walker was afraid of Lennon Nicholas in his heart, and he didn’t dare to bargain any more.

Lennon Nicholas got in the car and left. Lindsay Walker stood by the reservoir alone. She read the message from Vivienne Quinn, but she never replied.

Lennon Nicholas is gone, she loses her umbrella and she really doesn’t have much time.

From the reaction of meeting Vivienne Quinn today, she guessed that Vivienne Quinn didn’t know her identity, and she had to take another gamble.

Lindsay Walker picked up her phone and replied, “Okay,

Vivienne.”

Tomorrow, she must ki ll Vivienne Quinn, otherwise she would not be willing to di e.

Vivienne Quinn received a reply and immediately told Damien Smyth,” Elma Felton replied, she promised to go shopping together tomorrow.”

Damien Smyth said,” You stabilize her first, I will let Tim go tomorrow.”

No matter who the other party is, as long as you hold this woman, you can get more information about Lennon Nicholas.

This night was a bit difficult, and Vivienne Quinn hoped that the time would pass sooner.

As for Lindsay Walker, who was determined to d ie, she couldn’t let go of one person, and that was her son Joy.

Lindsay Walker sent a message to Sigrid Smyth: See you tonight, the old place is waiting for you, you take your son.

She just wanted to see her son for the last time.

Sigrid Smyth saw the message and replied with two words: no

time.

Lindsay Walker meets her son, Sigrid Smyth will not do what she wishes.

Don’t want Lindsay Walker to meet Joy, Lindsay Walker won’t want to see Joy.

Lindsay Walker has a feeling of being fooled, Sigrid Smyth wants to have s*x, and asks her out. She wants to ask Sigrid Smyth, which is definitely not available.

Lindsay Walker sent another message without giving up: I wore the black silk you like.

Sigrid Smyth looked at the message and found it interesting.

He intentionally teased Lindsay Walker: You run over nak ed, and I’ll see you.

Lindsay Walker saw the reply and was so angry that he wanted to ki ll Sigrid Smyth along the network cable.

(“As s h o le.)” Lindsay Walker yelled.

She only dared to scold herself.

Knowing that Sigrid Smyth would not see her, Lindsay Walker gave up and began to prepare plans for tomorrow.