624

Chapter 624

Sigrid Smyth felt that there was no challenge for a woman

who was so easy to get her hands on. As for men, they were all up to this point, and they had to eat as much meat as they could eat.

Lindsay Walker ‘s figure is enough to arouse a man’s desire.

Sigrid Smyth helped the man onto the bed and leaned himself onto it.

Lindsay Walker wanted to greet but refused,”I still want to drink, Mr. Smyth, what are you doing, why are you kissing me.”

Lindsay Walker closed her eyes, she imagined Sigrid Smyth as Damien Smyth, otherwise, she really couldn’t bear it.

“Little b*tch, you can really pretend, but I like you, it’s interesting to sleep.” Sigrid Smyth h**ked his lips, and started making love with Lindsay Walker directly.

The lights in the room were dim, and Lindsay Walker listened to Sigrid Smyth ‘s sassy words, hating her heart, but her body was very honest, and she cooperated with Sigrid Smyth.

Lindsay Walker thinks is, pass the disease to Sigrid Smyth, and they will perish together, and die together.

Sigrid Smyth ‘s hand accidentally touched a strange place on Lindsay Walker’s body, and in the dimness, his eyes were suffocated.

Because the lights were turned off, Sigrid Smyth couldn’t see Lindsay Walker ‘s face clearly, and some were all physical.

Sigrid Smyth is fickle, but there are very few women who

20.37%

Chapter 124

11 288 Vouchers

really make him want to have sex, and Lindsay Walker is one

of them.

And men are naturally very accurate in grasping the size of women, and they have a deep memory. When Sigrid Smyth touched Lindsay Walker ‘s body, without the filter of the strange face, Sigrid Smyth realized very real in his mind. Who is the next woman.

As long as it was the woman he slept with, he would never forget that feeling.

Sigrid Smyth suddenly knew what was going on, he was a little bit uninterested just now, but now he is very interested.

In the emotional part, Sigrid Smyth said meaningfully in Lindsay Walker’s ear,”Your body is still comfortable, and women should submit to men. I know that you like me treating you like this.”

still……

these few words.

Lindsay Walker was in a daze and didn’t think much about it.

After finishing, Lindsay Walker picked up the clothes on the ground, put them on, and left. Sigrid Smyth, who was pretending to sleep on the bed, opened his eyes and sat up after hearing the door close.

Sigrid Smyth turned on the night light and lit a cigarette. Thinking of how Lindsay Walker made him feel just now, the smile on his lips deepened.

It was really surprising, he didn’t expect that Lindsay Walker

42.98%

Chapter 624

1288 Vouchers

would dare to stay in Washington DC and have sex with him.

Sigrid Smyth wasn’t about to unmask Lindsay Walker, the game just got better.

and

Lindsay Walker returned to the villa. As soon as he entered the bedroom, he found that there was an extra person in the

room.

It was Lennon Nicholas waiting for her.

Boss Lennon.” Lindsay Walker was terrified, she still didn’t dare to look directly at Lennon Nicholas’ face.

“Come here,” Lennon Nicholas said commandingly, “Go take a shower.”

Boss Lennon, I’m not feeling well today…” Lindsay Walker was indeed not feeling well, and she was even more uncomfortable after a toss with Sigrid Smyth just now.

“Go and wash.”

Lennon Nicholas squeezed Lindsay Walker ‘s chin,”Don’t forget, I rescued you, without me, you are waiting to go to jail.”

With that said, Lennon Nicholas pushed Lindsay Walker into the bathroom.

Lindsay Walker hated her so much, but she didn’t dare to resist. She could only take a bath honestly and serve Lennon Nicholas.

In the dead of night, Lindsay Walker waited for Lennon Nicholas to fall asleep, and went to the living room alone.

63.66%

|||

O

Chapter 624

She poured red wine and drank it to anesthetize herself.

288 (Vouchers

She used to be a proud young lady, dreaming of marrying Damien Smyth and becoming the mistress of the Smyth family, but now, not only has she become a fugitive, her body has also been soiled.

Lindsay Walker couldn’t help crying as she thought about it, she drank the red wine in the glass.

She heard a voice on the stairs, looked back and saw Jeff Nicholas going downstairs, she immediately wiped away

tears.

Jeff Nicholas naturally knew what Lindsay Walker had gone through, so he didn’t say much, poured a glass of water and went upstairs with a blank expression.

“Jeff Nicholas, tell me, why did Boss Lennon save me from the police?” Lindsay Walker suddenly rushed to Jeff Nicholas, and said with red eyes, “You never thought of helping me, and I have no value to you, you saved me just to insult me, how did I offend you?”

Jeff Nicholas didn’t look Lindsay Walker in the eye, passed her and continued upstairs.

Jeff Nicholas, do you think I’m dirty?”